Without a Doubt You're All I Dream About

Sounds Like A Winner!

I was having a pretty normal morning at work. This morning I’ve been texting Josh like crazy, ever since a few days ago at the Mulisha barbeque I’ve been talking to him constantly. I’m so glad that he’s back in my life, we were such good friends as kids and now he’s back!

“I think we need something in green though, since the border is green so we can balance it out,” Ky said, breaking me out of my reverie. We’re working on some poster/flyer things together, that was until two certain people walked through the door.

“Let’s go out to lunch!” Todd said, the second he and Josh stepped into the room.

“You’re so demanding,” Ky teased.

“That’s kind of the definition of Todd,” Josh snickered.

“Yep, that along with cocky,” I added.

“So are we going to lunch then?” Todd asked while looked sideways at Kylee.

“Our lunch break isn’t for another half hour and we’re trying to actually do something,” Kylee rolled her eyes.

“Well, we’ll just wait for a half an hour then,” Josh said while taking a seat in a chair and Todd did the same… only he took the one next to Kylee. That poor girl.

Kylee and I tried to get back to work while the boys kept distracting us. Luckily my phone rang and shut Todd and his flirty comments up for a minute.

“Hey Katie,” I said into the phone.

“Austin’s here to see you. I sent him down,” She told me.

“Alrightie, thanks,” I replied.

Kylee raised an eyebrow at me to ask who it was.

“Austin,” was my one word response.

The second his name left my mouth a loud groan came out of Todd and Kylee.

“Who’s Austin?” Josh asked, his eyebrows knitted in confusion.

“Her boyfriend,” Kylee grumbled.

“Her jerky boyfriend who’s awful,” Todd corrected.

“What is so awful about him?” I whined. I hate that all my best friends hate my boyfriend.

“He treats her horribly, the guys a liar, he’s super possessive and jealous, and just an all around jerk,” Ky said.

“Sounds like a winner,” Josh chuckled sarcastically.

“Lay off, okay?” I told them just as he was coming into the room.

Austin smiled at me as he came inside. I got up and we shared a kiss. I don’t know how they could hate him so much, he’s not that bad of a guy!

“Hey baby, I was in the neighborhood and wanted to see if I could have the pleasure of taking such a gorgeous girl out for a lunch break?” He grinned.

“I’d love to but…. I’m actually going with my friends,” I said to him.

“Who?” He questioned.

“Kylee, Todd, and Josh,” I told him while stepping to the side so he could see all of them. “You already know Kylee and Todd.”

As I said this I heard Kylee mumble out, unfortunately but luckily Austin didn’t hear her.

“Josh was my best friend when we were kids and we just met up again the other day,” I smiled while looking at Josh who was grinning at me.

“Oh really?” Austin lowly said while raising an eyebrow and eyeing Josh.

“I bet you could come with us to lunch though,” I said.

“I’m not going to lunch with that guy,” Todd plainly stated.

“Well I’m not taking crap, I’ll see you later Kirstie,” Austin bitterly grumbled while slamming the door on his way out.

“He’s seem nice,” Josh rolled his eyes.

I wish that everyone liked Austin. I don’t see why they all hate him. It means so much to me if my friends like him and I don’t know if I can take this…
♠ ♠ ♠
but you said you don't like todders very much anymore!

Kirstie and Austin