Without a Doubt You're All I Dream About

We're Leaving

“Did you hear them?” I asked Tanner quickly as I shot up in bed. Of course he was still sleeping.

“Let them go be all arguing. They can’t ruin our time,” he muttered with his eyes still closed.

“But…” I started, wanting him to open his eyes.

“Did you not hear Kirstie almost laugh so many times? They’re trying to get back at us,” he grumbled while hooking his arms around me to try and keep me in bed.

“You’re deaf. Shut up,” I shot at him playfully.

“I’m deaf? I’m the one that heard it,” he chuckled once he finally opened his eyes.

“Well, I’m going to comfort my friend. You just lay there and look sexy, hubby,” I shot at him playfully as I got up.

“I love you too, wifey,” he grinned cutely as I got to the door that joined Kirstie and Josh’s room with ours.

But once I opened it, expecting to fine my friend in tears of sorrow, I found her in tears of… laughter. And then once she saw the look on my face, she just started cracking up even more. Off in the distance was Josh. He was on the ground just like Kirstie, clutching their stomachs as they rolled around on the ground in giggles.

“You guys are so mean!” I shouted at the two of them.

“You believed it!” Kirstie shot at me through her still present giggles.

“That makes it even more mean,” I pouted.

“Go back in bed and be with your ‘hubby’,” she said as her laughter started to die down.

“Tanner!” I whined as I walked back to the bed where he was still laying. But he had been listening from the smile on his face. “My bestie’s being mean to me,” I pouted while snuggling up into his chest.

“Aw, my poor wifey,” he cooed loud enough for Kirstie and Josh to hear.

“She’s not your wifey. Shut up, Tanner!” Kirstie shouted.

“Why don’t you come here and say that to my face?” he shouted back.

“Both of you shut up! You’re going to get us kicked out of here before we check out,” I shouted.

“SHHH!” Kirstie, who just walked in, and Tanner both shot at me.

“Everyone’s picking on me,” I pouted.

“But I still love you, baby,” Tanner cooed while sitting up and wrapping his arms back around me, leaving a few kisses on my cheek.

“At least someone does,” I muttered over at Kirstie where Josh had taken a step next to also.

“I’m sorry, but when I see Tanner’s bare chest all paley, it makes me queasy. I can’t show any kind of love when I see that,” Kirstie piped in.

“Well then go away so I can admire him in all of his sexiness,” I countered, hugging onto him more.

“Gladly,” she mumbled before her and Josh went back into their room.

But once they left, I was still pouty. I looked up at Tanner and he just smiled and left a soft kiss on my forehead… that didn’t do anything!

“What’s wrong, baby?” he asked sweetly while rubbing my upper arm.

“We’re leaving,” I muttered while resting my head on his shoulder.

“I know. We’ve had fun here,” he countered while easing back into his bed.

“But it’s like… we’ve connected so much more since we’ve been here. It’s been nothing but positive on our relationship,” I told him while taking his hand… that still had the fake wedding band on it. As my fingers ran over it, it made me smile. His quickly came over him too.

“We can come back together some other time since you loved it so much,” he softly spoke before he planted his plump lips on my forehead.

“Promise?” I asked with my lips pouted out.

“I promise, sweetheart,” he smiled while giving my hand a squeeze. “But right now, we have to get around and get ready to leave,” he went on while pushing my hair out of my face.

“I don’t wanna,” I groaned, collapsing back onto the bed, out of his arms’ reach.

“All you have to do is get dressed. I’ll do everything else,” he replied while reaching over to give my shoulder a kiss before he left a few on my neck.

I hate how he makes me smile. But I’m still pouting. I’ll get ol’e Tanny to stay… some how. This little trip makes me wish we lived in Vegas. But I guess after a while it would get old… most likely a long, long… long while. I don’t see how I could ever get tired of being in this lovely city with that wonderful man. He’s everything I could ever ask for… and so much more.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D

Ky and some sexy... sexy pictures of Tanner lol :D

comment?