Without a Doubt You're All I Dream About

Mr.Nerdy

One early morning I took out my sketchbook and grabbed a pencil. I just started drawing. I’ve always been a crazy artist, not only from my crazy personality but art is part of me. Art has gotten me through really hard things in my life. I draw when I need to clear my head, I draw when I’m sad, I draw when I’m happy and I draw when I’m bored or just want to do something.

But this morning I’m drawing because I’m bummed. we have to leave Vegas today! It makes me so sad! I’ve had a lot of fun in Las Vegas just hanging out with my boo and my bestie and her Tanny. It’s just been awesome and it’s sad to leave.

“Kirstie are you packed?” Josh asked after walking out of the bathroom.

“Nope,” I replied while not taking my eyes off of my drawing.

“Why not?”

“Because I don’t wanna leave,” I stated.

“You’re going to have to,” Josh chuckled.

“But I still don’t want to,” I pouted at him.

“Would kisses help?” He asked while raising an eyebrow.

“Yes,” I smiled as I closed my sketchbook and opened my arms for him.

Josh got on the bed next to me and slowly pressed his lips to mine in a yummy kiss. Just as I was really getting into it Josh pulled away.

“You have to pack before you get more kisses,” He smirked.

“No,” I whined.

Josh then smacked my butt as I got up and very reluctantly packed. I just threw everything in, not taking the time to fold it. That’s how pouty I was being.

“C’mon baby, Kylee and Tanner are already waiting for us down in the lobby,” Josh chuckled once I had thrown a few items in.

Josh came over and packed the rest while I sat in a chair with my arms crossed and sent Josh a puppy dog look….it didn’t help though. He still took our suitcases and my hand as he led us downstairs. I purposely lagged behind him and he just laughed at me.

“Watch out guys, Kirstie’s being all gloomy,” Josh chuckled once we met up with Kylee and Tanner.

“Oh haven’t I heard that one before,” Tanner smiled as he raised an eyebrow at Kylee who was also pouting while sitting in a chair.

“Yay, we can pout together!” Kylee giggled as I sat down next to her.

“Maybe we’ll have an impact on them,” I piped up.

“Nuh-uh, our taxi is here,” Josh said. “Let’s get going.”

Kylee nor I moved. We just sat there with our arms crossed and pouted out our lower lips. The boys rolled their eyes at us before taking the suitcases out to the taxi. When they came back in we still didn’t move.

“C’mon you pathetic two,” Tanner said while whacking me over the head with a newspaper.

“Meanie,” I shot at him while sticking my tongue out.

“I know how to solve this,” Josh stated before picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder.

Tanner did the same with Kylee and took us out to the taxi. They plopped us in the middle then slid in on either side of us.

“Why can’t we stay for a few more days?” Ky whined.

“Yeah!” I agreed.

“Because I have to get back home to practice,” Tanner told us.

“And so do I,” Josh piped in. “And both you girls need to get your creative little selves back to work.”

“I still want to stay. I’ve had so much fun hanging with everyone,” I spoke.

“Me too,” Kylee added.

“Well Tanner and I can plan something fun for all of us to do when we get back home,” Josh tried to make me happy. “How about that?”

“Fine,” I groaned playfully.

“Don’t pick anything lame though,” Kylee said to Josh and Tanner.

“Do you really think I would pick something lame?” Tanner asked.

“Mr.Nerdy?” I giggled. “You’d probably be like, oooh we should all take a biology class!” I teased.

“So,” Tanner shot back.

All of us shared a giggle before we made it to the airport. I still pouted more though. I was so bummed even if we will do something fun when we get back. Once we got on the plane I got the kisses I was promised earlier. That did cheer me up a little bit. I do love that Joshie boy.
♠ ♠ ♠
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!

Kirstie and Josh

comments????