Without a Doubt You're All I Dream About

I Told Her To Book Lil' Wayne

Party time! I’m excited! And I get to go with my man. He walked in as I was just slidding my shoes on. He looked pretty spiffy in his little black button up shirt and jeans that hugged him so nicely. Of course his feet were fitted with Etnies, but it’s Tanner. He still looked adorable.

“Hey, beautiful,” he smiled as he walked over and kissed my lips quickly.

“Hey, handsome,” I grinned once we parted.

“You ready for tonight?” he asked with his arms hooked tightly around me.

“I am so ready. Kirstie told me what the theme was,” I nearly squealed as we started walking downstairs.

“What’s that?” he questioned once we stepped outside.

“Vegas!” I grinned once again.

“You’re so attached to that city now,” he shook his head with a smile as he led me towards… a stupid frickin’ limo! Tanner Foust, I swear! “And you still don’t like limos,” he went on once I stopped walking.

“Ok, we can do this the hard way or the easy way. Your choice,” he smirked as he took a few steps closer.

I just crossed my arms at him while pointing my nose in the air. But of course, he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. I tried to yell at him for his actions, but it just came out as a giggle. Once we were inside, Tanner kept his arms around me… and started leaving kisses on my skin.

“You make it so hard for me to be mad at you,” I teased once we were rolling.

“Because you love me,” he smirked with his head resting on my shoulder and leaving soft kisses on my neck still.

I couldn’t deny that. Besides my smile gave everything away. We stayed cuddled the rest of the way to the party. Since it is a Rockstar event, Tanner has to walk the ‘red carpet’. It’s for the Mulisha for something too. Tanner didn’t really want to. But I told him he would be just fine. He’s just sexy. Then this wonderful man informed me that I was going to be under his arm the whole time… um… WHAT?

Believe me, I tried so hard to get out of this, but he dragged me across that stupid stretch of carpet. I hate having all of this attention on me. All of these cameras flashing is so not my thing. Tanner sensed it and kept his arm around me though. This helped… a little.

Once that was done, I needed a second to calm down. I told Tanner I was going to get him a drink since I so desperately needed one. When I got to the bar, I ordered Tanner’s favorite: Jack and Coke along with a fruity mix for me. But the person’s voice from next to me made me cringe. Someone save me!

“I never thought you were the drinking type,” Todd’s cocky voice spoke. Who would have thought he was chilling at the bar already?

“Don’t worry, Todd, I won’t drink out your precious Jack Daniel’s,” I told him through a sarcastic smile while patting his shoulder.

“You don’t drink Jack Daniel’s. You barely drink at all,” he shot back with his forehead wrinkled up.

“Well, maybe it’s for my boyfriend,” I countered, trying so hard to hide my smirk.

“Tanner?” he said through a little chuckle.

“It’s really none of your business, but yes: Tanner,” I smiled as I said his name.

“I should have known,” he went on while shaking his head.

“You can accuse me all you want of doing whatever it is you thought I did. But I know the truth and I did nothing wrong while we were together. I did nothing but care about you. You missed out on something amazing,” I threw back before taking the two drinks and walking away.

As I did, angry tears filled my eyes. I didn’t want anyone to see. I kept my eyes low and tried to find Tanner at the same time. It wasn’t the easiest thing, but I found him. He was talking with Josh and Kirstie.

“What’s the matter, baby girl?” Tanner asked sweetly once he took his drink and threw an arm around me.

“It’s nothing,” I muttered while dabbing the corner of my eye.

“Honey,” Tanner cooed as he held me tighter.

“Todd’s here,” I sighed

“Where’s he at?” Tanner asked while looking around.

“Tanner, don’t do anything,” I shot at him quickly.

“Look what he did to you. I’m not ok with this,” he told me with sincerity in his eyes.

“Please just leave it alone. We’re here to have fun and not start anything,” I almost pleaded.

“Ok, fine. But just for you,” he said with his lips pressed against my forehead.

“Don’t let him bother you, Ky. Just have fun tonight,” Kirstie added, making a smile spread across my face.

“You better hype me up with your mad MC skills,” I teased, making her face turn red.

“She’s going to do amazing. I told her to book Lil’ Wayne,” Josh grinned as he put his arm around Kirstie’s shoulder.

“And I didn’t,” she replied, making her and I both giggled.

“Poor Joshie,” I teased.

He just shot me a look that made me roll my eyes. Soon after this, Kirstie had to go do her little MC thing. She was so cute up there. All I could do was smile as I watched her. Josh sat with Tanner and I, which I thought was rather nice since he’s all Metal Mulisha. Take that, Todd! Your buddy won’t even sit with you.

But I was definitely going to listen to Kirstie. I was just going to have fun tonight… in this knock off version of Vegas… with Tanner.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm thinking Todders may be coming back... for a lil bit haha

Ky & Tanner

comment?