Without a Doubt You're All I Dream About

The Oldest Nerd Sponsored By Rockstar

So tonight was the Rockstar party. It starts in about an hour and a half and I’m not anywhere near being ready, I’m still at the venue! I’ve been here since about 6 am to get all the decorations ready. But all of the decorations are the way I wanted and I wasn’t going put my name on something that looked awful. I’m heading home now to get ready.

I quickly jumped in the shower, dried my hair and straightened it. I slipped on my dress that was all glittery; not necessarily something I would wear normally but I thought it fit the Vegas theme perfectly. I finished my makeup, put on my accessories and raced back to the party where I was 20 minutes early, yes!

Everything was frantic, trying to get last minute things ready before people arrived. I made sure everything was set up right, the food was out, bar open, awards….not there!

“Where are the awards?” I asked loudly to make sure everyone heard me. No one was paying attention though.

I started running around, trying to find them but running in heels isn’t a good idea. I quickly tripped and started falling but I didn’t land on a hard ground, instead I fell into a pair of tattooed arms. I smiled up at that adorable baby face and he grinned back down at me.

“I’m always here for you when you fall,” He dorkily grinned.

“You are the king of cheesy lines and I absolutely love it,” I smiled while kissing him.

“Everything looks amazing, but you look the most amazing,” He whispered into my ears.

“I should say the same for my gorgeous boo,” I replied while looking at him.

He looked so adorable! His hair was all spiked up in it’s faux hawk, he had on a black button up long sleeve shirt but he had rolled the sleeves up and you could see his tattoos on the one arm, while he also wore those dark wash, slightly baggy jeans that made his butt look so cute!

“I can’t wait to see your beautiful self up there charming the pants off of everyone,” Josh said while putting an arm around my waist and leading me over where some of the Mulisha guys were walking in.

“I just want to kiss your adorable little face. You look so cute tonight,” I replied while hugging onto him.

“I’ll give you lots of kisses later tonight after the show,” He told me then nibbled on my ear while I let out a giggle.

“I love you,” I sighed happily.

“I love you too Kirstie, so much,” He replied.

Josh and I went over and chatted it up with lots of people before eventually we spotted Tanner standing by himself so we walked over to him.

“Hey, my favorite nerdy drifter,” I giggled while hugging Tanner.

“My favorite crazy girl,” Tanner laughed while hugging me back. “You look nice.”

“Thanks. You do too….but not as good as Joshie,” I smiled over at my hunky man.

Just then Kylee came walking back over and she looked kind of… upset.

“What’s the matter, baby girl?” Tanner cooed dorkily.

“It’s nothing,” She mumbled.

“Honey,” He tried to comfort her.

“Todd’s here,” She heavily sighed.

“Where’s he at?” Tanner questioned while quickly scanning the area.

“Tanner, don’t do anything,” She quickly said.

“Look what he did to you. I’m not ok with this,” He replied.

“Please just leave it alone. We’re here to have fun and not start anything,” She told him.

“Ok, fine. But just for you,” Tanner almost chuckled.

“Don’t let him bother you, Ky. Just have fun tonight,” I piped up. Todd who used to be my friend can be really jerky at times.

“You better hype me up with your mad MC skills,” She smiled while I could feel my cheeks turn red.

“She’s going to do amazing. I told her to book Lil’ Wayne,” Josh just had to add as he pulled me up against him.

“And I didn’t,” I shot back.

“Poor Joshie,” Kylee joked.

I then had to leave to start the party. Josh gave me a big kiss before I went behind the curtain, ran through all the stuff I had to address then went up on stage and introduced myself. I seemed to be received okay and that put me at ease. I was actually having fun up there, I didn’t take it too seriously; I was joking around and teasing people but Brian Deegan waded up a few pieces of paper and threw them at me when I made fun of him. NOT COOL! I actually laughed a lot though.

“So we have awards for some of you but first the Rockstar manager is going to make an announcement,” I said, stepping to the side of the microphone while John came onstage.

“We made the decision to add a new athlete to our Rockstar team this season and we’d like to announce that now,” John grinned. “Please welcome the newest addition to the family…Josh Grant!

Everyone started clapping and I literally let out a squeal but I quickly contained myself and just clapped. Josh came onstage as he shook John’s hand then he came over to me and gave me a big hug. I wanted to kiss him but I knew I shouldn’t.

“Okay, now the awards. So we had people in the Rockstar building suggest awards then we picked our favorites and had people vote on them,” I explained.

“Get on with it,” Deegan teased while throwing another wad of paper at me.

”Shut up Brian and I will!” I shot at him through a laugh.

“Okay the first award….and I don’t really want to give it to him for his previous actions! But this award is for ’the most rad’ and it goes to Brian Deegan,” I said.

Everyone clapped as he came up onstage, bumped me out of the way with his hip after I gave the award and smiled. I swear that guy is not as old mentally as he is physically! That guy is like my older brother, we give each other such a hard time. So once he bumped me with his hip and stood in front of the mic, I shoved him back.

“I think we need a new MC, she’s getting abusive,” Brian chuckled into the mic. Thanks a lot Deegan!

“Moving on!” I laughed while giving him another shove.

I grabbed the next award and almost giggled at it. “The next award is ’brightest blue eyes’ and I think our secretary Katie might have nominated him for this one because she has a little crush on him but, the winner is Jimmy Fitzpatrick!”

As he came up to get it, I could see Katie glaring at me. Oh I’m loving this way too much!

“I personally enjoy this award greatly. This award is for ’the most bushy eyebrows’ and who else could this award go to but Todd Potter!”

Todd didn’t find it too funny. He just did his little sarcastic laugh. Party pooper!

“We couldn’t forget this guy but…we didn’t know what to give him, so the most tatted up guy on the Mulisha goes to Twitch!”

We did about seven or eight more awards, including my hunky man getting ’most guy trying to be a little ganger’ I never saw that when I was putting together the list for voting! KYLEE!

“I have one more special award. I nominated this person myself, no one else voted or anything but he deserves this so much,” I started, trying to sound serious and people seemed to buy it. “This award is ’the oldest nerd sponsored by Rockstar’ and who else could it be but Tanner Foust!”

Everyone was cracking up when I announced this… including me. Once I saw Tanner walking up and I saw his face I started laughing so hard I fell down on the stage. When I got back up I knew my face was all red and tears were coming out but I didn’t even care. I enjoyed it!

Tonight was so fun! I can hardly wait until I’m done announcing all the awards because I had to book a band to play for the after party. As he said earlier, Josh suggested lil’ wayne and I had a big budget for this party because it was really well publicized and a really big event. I haven’t ever seen so many photographers in all my life but anyway, guess who I booked…..WEEZER! Only no one knows but me and all the people who are in charge of Rockstar. I hope I get to meet Rivers, he’s so cute…but not as cute as my Joshie! On with the party!
♠ ♠ ♠
:D
comments????

Kirstie