Without a Doubt You're All I Dream About

You Ready?

When I woke up the next morning, Tanner wasn’t by my side. I pouted to myself as I pulled the covers tighter against me. But within a few minutes, the door to his bedroom opened, allowing me to see his gorgeous face. Once his eyes traveled up to mine, he flashed a smile. As he walked into the room, I noticed he had a tray with breakfast on it. Aw, Tanny.

“Morning, sweetheart,” he said softly with a bright smile while placing the tray on my lap.

“This is really sweet of you, but I need to get home and get ready for work,” I sighed.

“No, you don’t. I called in for you and said you couldn’t make it,” he smirked, bringing my smile out even more.

After I took a sip of the warm coffee, he reached over and left a gentle kiss on my forehead. This is how most of my morning went. Tanner was just the sweetest little thing.

“Do you want to… talk about last night?” he asked with a little hesitation in his voice.

“Not really,” I muttered.

“Well, do you… want to press charges on him or anything? Ky, he could have really hurt you,” he went on, causing me to close my eyes tightly from the memories of last night.

“I just don’t want anything to do with him,” I quietly replied while trying to bury my face deeper into his chest.

“It’s ok, baby,” he started once silent tears started falling and hitting his chest. “No one’s going to hurt you here. I won’t let them,” he went on in the most sincere voice.

The way he said that sentence made me feel so safe. I didn’t want him to remove his arms from me. But as time passed, he told me he needed to go do some testing. As we both sat up I sent him a pouty look.

“Do you want to come with me?” he asked with this adorable little twinkle in his gorgeous eyes.

“Of course. I think it’s sexy when you drive your little racecars,” I smiled, causing those cute dimples to form on his cheeks.

“I think you look sexy in my clothes. You should keep them on,” he smirked before reaching over to leave kisses on my cheek.

“Well, I’m kind of stuck in them. I don’t have any other clothes here,” I shot at him playfully.

“Let me get dressed and we’ll leave,” he smiled before giving me one more kiss on my lips and then disappearing into the bathroom.

Once he was gone, I got up quietly and went into this closet. I didn’t want to mess anything up, but… I wanted a hoodie! And I found one too. I pulled it over my frame and went back out into his room to find him standing there, gazing back at me with his hands on his waist. He looks so sexy this way.

“I give a shirt and you take a hoodie,” he teased.

“It’s comfy,” I pouted.

“You can wear it, baby,” he cooed while wrapping his arms around me, adding a few kisses too.

“Yay! Now, lets go drift!” I said excitedly.

He let out a cute chuckle before we walked out to his car and he drove to the track. When he got there, he went and did his thing while I just sat back and watched him be sexy. This would fix any girls mood. I have no idea why I find him the sexiest when he’s drifting. But I do! And just seeing him prance around in his little racing suit just adds to it.

But as I was watching this glorious sight, something nearly hit me! It landed in my lap though. Once I looked down, a racing suit was there. Tanner Foust was standing a few feet away with a cocky smirk on his face.

“Lets see if you can handle sitting right seat,” he grinned.

“Nu uh… not with you,” I shot back.

“Aw, my girlfriend doesn’t trust me with her life,” Tanner teased.

“And she shouldn’t,” someone on his team butted in.

“You’ll have fun, Ky. I promise. It’s a rush,” he grinned as he walked over.

“Don’t kill me,” I threw at him teasingly.

“I love you too much, baby,” he smiled as I got up.

Of course when I stood up, he smacked my butt. I shot him a playful glare that just made his smile grow. I went back into his trailer and changed though. Once I zipped it up, I actually smiled… I was excited. When I stepped out, I heard Tanner whistle in the distance. What a dork? But he’s adorable.

“You ready?” he asked while leading me to his car.

“I’m nervous,” I giggled out myself.

“You’ll be fine. I wouldn’t ever let anything hurt you,” he said sweetly as I climbed into the passenger seat.

Tanner bent down and buckled me in. I thought that was adorable. After I shoved my helmet on my head, he clipped that on too. He’s being extra cute today… I love it!

But then… he pulled out onto the track and pinned it. I’ve never thought something was so awesome yet so scary at the same time before. I tried so hard to hold in my screams, but they came out.

“That was…” I started once he shut the car off and we had our helmets off too. “AWESOME!” I shouted while pumping my fists in the air.

“Want to go again?” he asked through a smile.

“Heck yes!” I replied and shoved my helmet back on.

Tanner let out a cute chuckle before he did the same and we were off again. This is how we spent our day. It put me in the greatest mood. I really needed something like this to get my mind off of last night. And I couldn’t imagine anyone else doing that. Tanner’s just amazing. And the way he makes me feels is nothing short of that.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know I made Todd a huge butthead but... I make up for it later on... PROMISE!!!! :D

Ky & Tanny

comment?