Without a Doubt You're All I Dream About

You Need This First

It’s only a few days away from Christmas! Five days away to be exact. I was so excited for Christmas, I love this time of year. I love all the Christmas music, getting together with family and all that good stuff.

Today I was at home, sitting on my living room floor wrapping all my presents. Josh was here distracting helping me. He kept giving me yummy kisses and trying to wrap me up. It was actually really funny even though we weren’t getting too much done.

“I love you so much,” He smiled while placing a big bow on my head.

“I love you more,” I replied while taking it and tying it around my head.

“You look so cute,” Josh said while leaning in for a kiss. “I can’t believe we’ve been together for a little over a year.”

“I know it doesn’t seem like that long,” I agreed.

“I think it’s because we were best friends as kids so we already knew each other so well,” He added.

“You’re a very special guy, you know that?” I told him.

“You’re such an amazing girl,” He grinned while pulling me onto his lap and leaving a kiss on my cheek. “I have a somewhat odd question for you.”

“What is it?”

“If I asked you to marry me right now what would you say?” Josh questioned. “You don’t have to answer if you don’t want to.”

“I’m not sure….” I trailed off. “I think I would say yes.”

“Really?” He asked with a little glow. “Even though we haven’t been together super long.”

“Well like you said, I know you so well and I know how good our personalities work together. I also know how much I love you,” I grinned while giving him a little kiss.

“Before we share kisses I have an early Christmas present for you,” Josh told me while getting up.

I sat on the couch while he took out a small present all wrapped up in Christmas paper. He held it out for me with a big smile. I gently took it and started to un-wrap the paper. I eventually got to the present and it was… shiny….and small….it was a diamond ring.

In one moment I knew what was going on because what Josh did next gave it away, he got down on one knee. I held the ring in my hand and Josh held both of my shaking hands as he looked up at me. At that second I totally lost it; I started crying.

“You can’t cry yet, I haven’t even asked you,” Josh chuckled so cutely.

“But I know what you’re going to ask,” I cried happy tears.

“And I know what you’re going to say,” He sweetly smiled.

“You have to ask me first though,” I giggled with tears still coming out of my eyes.

“Okay. Kirstie, will you marry me?” Josh gently questioned.

“Of course I will, Josh,” I replied while throwing my arms around his neck and hugging him tightly.

“I love you so much,” Josh sighed.

“I love you too,” I told him while starting to press my lips to his.

“Wait!” He said right before our lips connected. “You have to have this first,” He went on while holding out the ring.

“It’s so beautiful,” I smiled while he slipped it on to my finger and I left a kiss on his forehead.

“Well I have to have something beautiful for such a beautiful girl,” Josh replied.

“You’re such a cheese ball,” I snickered as he sat on the couch next to me and I crawled onto his lap as his tattooed arms locked around me.

“And you love it,” He said to me.

“Yes I do,” I happily grinned while he pressed our lips together in a beautiful kiss.

“You’re going to be Mrs. Grant,” Josh sang in an almost teasing tone as he poked my side.

I let out a loud squeal before bouncing up and down on his lap, “Kirstie Grant sounds so good. Like that name actually has a nice sound to it.”

“I think so too,” Josh whispered in my ear.

“Stop it, you’re making me get goose bumps,” I whined.

“More reason to do it,” He chuckled while nibbling on my ear.

“You’re so adorable,” I smiled while giving him a big kiss. “You have the cutest little baby face.”

“Kylee says that I’m not cute,” Josh pouted.

“Well she’s wrong. I think you’re absolutely gorgeous and adorable,” I told him.

“You’re so beautiful,” He sighed while cupping my cheek with his hand. “You have the most beautiful eyes I’ve ever seen. And the most beautiful personality to match.”

“I’m so glad I’m marrying you,” I smiled while laying my head on his chest and placing my arms around his waist as his arms tightened around me and he rubbed my back gently.

“I’m happy too. I can’t wait for my whole family to hear the great news, especially since my family is so close,” He said.

“I hope they like me,” I responded.

“Well you already know my parents love you and how could the rest of my family not love you?” Josh chuckled. “You’re too amazing not to love.”

“Well I know my Uncle Toby already loves you,” I smiled. As I thought about my statement I found it kind of sad. I don’t really have any other family besides him. I still wonder about my parents and what ever happened to them. It makes sad that my own parents aren’t going to be there to see me marry the man of my dreams.

”I CAN’T WAIT TO TELL KYLEE,” I squealed, letting my excitement come bubbling out.

All I have to say is, I’M THE LUCKIEST GIRL ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH! I’m marrying my best friend and the guy I love to no end. How great is that?
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah, you guys will forgive todders later. but isn't joshie adorable??? Kylee got me him for Christmas and i gave her todders and tanner; she said todd was sleeping while tanner was talking about drifting drifting drifting - SEE KY! now i say drifting drifting drifting - tell your sister that her tanner-isms are spreading from Ohio to Seattle.

Kirstie and Josh

you should really really comment!!!!!!!!!