Without a Doubt You're All I Dream About

Is it Tanner?

“Tanner, it’s Christmas!” I shouted as I bounced up and down on his bed, where he was still sleeping.

“It’s only Christmas Eve!” he shot back while trying to pull the covers up over his head.

“But my family has always celebrated it on Christmas Eve. It’s in my nature, Tanner!” I whined while plopping down next to him

“That’s why you’re dressed so nicely huh? I’m glad we’re beyond the point of you trying to look sexy for me,” he muttered while bringing his eyes up to mine.

“Well, maybe Santa left something special for me to wear for my Tanny when we get back from my parents’,” I teased while running a finger down his bare chest.

My touch made goose bumps come over him. It was adorable. I smiled and bent down to leave kisses on his smooth cheeks. But suddenly, he sat up straight and looked down at me.

“We get back from my parents’?” he questioned with his forehead wrinkled up.

“We’ve been together for a while. I thought my parents should meet you,” I smiled while running my hand through his thick messy hair.

“Are they nice?” he nearly whined while resting his head on my shoulder.

“They’ll love you, baby,” I told him before I kissed his plump lips quickly.

He let out a groan before he pulled himself out of bed and slowly trudged into the bathroom. I smiled though. He’s so darn cute, especially when he just wakes up in the morning. Way too adorable.

When he came out, I sent him a smile. A small one came over him before he fell back onto the bed with me. Somebody’s being pouty.

“Ready?” I asked while looking down at him.

“Where are we going?” he asked once I got to my feet.

“Big Bear City,” I smiled.

“Well, why didn’t you tell me this before? I would have been more excited to go!” he grinned as he snapped up and we hurried out to his truck.

On the way there, he started to show his excitement. But it started to grow more once snow started to cover the road. He was having a little too much fun. It was cute though. He’s so adorable when he drives. He sticks his tongue out and it’s so sexy!

When he finally pulled into my family’s driveway, he looked over at me with a nervous smile. Aw, Tanner’s nervous. Who would have thought? A guy that goes nearly a hundred miles an hour in a car sideways is nervous about meeting my parents. How cute.

I smiled at him before reaching over and kissing his cheek. His smile grew too. That’s what I wanted. Once we got out, I reached over and laced my hand with his. This got me another smile as we walked through the front door of my parents’ house.

“Kylee!” my mom squealed as she came sprinting to me.

I don’t get to see my parents too much since they moved after I moved out so my younger brother, Keegan, could progress his snowboarding. It’s always nice to come and see them though. I love my family.

“I brought someone for you guys to meet,” I beamed once I shared a round of hugs with my parents and brother.

“Is it Tanner?” my mom asked with a huge grin on her face. I may have mentioned a few things about this amazing man to her… just a few.

“Yes, it’s Tanner,” I smiled while lacing my hand with his again, bringing his smile through. “Mom, dad, Keegan, this is Tanner,” I smiled up into his gorgeous blue eyes.

“Nice to meet you all,” he spoke up.

“From what I’ve heard, you make my daughter a very happy girl,” my dad spoke up.

“I try,” Tanner smiled shyly. Aw.

“I have a feeling this is going to get mushy,” Keegan groaned. What do you really expect from a seventeen year old though?

“You know, Tanner could teach you a thing or two in your car in the snow, but since you’re being a little butthead, I don’t think he will,” I shot back at him.

“You can teach me how to snow drift?” he asked Tanner with his eyes wide.

“I mean… if you want me too… and you’re parents don’t have a problem with it of course,” he countered quickly.

“I couldn’t ask for a better instructor for him,” my mom smiled.

“Yeah!” Keegan shouted before running up the stairs to get his coat.

A huge grin was on Tanner’s face. He saw my brother’s car in the driveway too. He has a Mitsubishi Evo… Tanner’s old rally car. I think my man’s going to be having some fun with my brother… as long as he doesn’t get car sick.

While those two were out having their fun, my parents asked about Tanner. They seemed to like him already. My parents are pretty good judges of characters. And my brother liked him already. We’re off to a great start.

But as the day went on and we shared lunch and presents, Tanner and I had to be leaving. Kirstie invited us to her house for dinner. She was really excited about it when she told me too. Josh probably did something dorky that she just thinks is oh so cute. Whatever it is, Tanner could top it; I’m sure. But today’s been good. My family seems to have hit it off with Tanner… and now I get to spend the night with my bestie. I love the holidays!
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh gosh... do i need to share the story with our readers too? lol jk

Ky

comment?