Without a Doubt You're All I Dream About

There's Probably Grease On It!

Kirstie and Josh are engaged! How cute is that? I think it’s adorable… even though Josh is involved. He makes Kirstie happy though. Other than Tanner and I, they have to be the cutest couple.

Tanner didn’t comment too much on it. But then again he’s a guy. They usually don’t get too excited about these kinds of things. Once we got back to his house, we got changed and cuddled in bed together. All the while, he kept twirling my ring around my finger.

“You ok?” I asked while looking up at him.

“Yeah,” he quickly replied, sending me a forced smile.

“How long have I known you and you’re going to try and feed me that?” I teased while ruffling up his hair.

“It’s just Kirstie and Josh’s engagement’s got me thinking,” he sighed.

I wanted to be overjoyed by this. It got him thinking… about maybe us getting engaged. I loved this man and would love to spend the rest of my life with him. But from his tone, I wasn’t too sure that’s what was on his mind.

“I know that when a woman’s friend gets engaged, they’re always hopeful that they will soon,” he started, dropping his eyes from mine.

“I love you. I really do. I can’t see myself with anyone else, but…” he stopped, trailing off.

“You don’t want to get married,” I finished for him.

“Yeah. But that doesn’t change how much I love you and care about you. I don’t think a piece of paper is going to change that. Ultimately, that’s all marriage is… just a piece of paper that says we share health insurance,” he tried to chuckle.

“Yeah,” I pushed out.

“Baby, don’t take it that way,” he cooed while holding me tightly. “I love you. I just want us both to be ready when the time comes,” he went on.

But I wasn’t really buying it. I think he was just telling me what I wanted to hear for now. Then again though, we haven’t been together that long. It’s too soon to be hopeful.

“I love you,” I smiled up at him, making his smile grow.

“I love you too, baby,” he countered while pulling me closer to him.

I let out a happy sigh and relaxed into his chest. He went on to leave a few soft kisses on the top of my head that made me smile. I woke up with a smile on my face in the morning too. Tanner’s head was resting on his pillow; his hair pushed up against it too. His plump lips parted slightly when he let a breath escape him. It was the cutest little sight. I had to reach over and kiss those luscious lips.

Once I drew my head back, he stirred, causing his long eyelashes to twitch until they eventually fluttered open. Even though he had just woken up, they still sparkled brightly.

“Merry Christmas, Tanny,” I said softly while running my fingers through his thick hair.

“And after all of these years, I never thought Santa existed,” he sighed with a small smile on his lips.

“What are you talking about?” I asked, looking at him oddly.

“I wanted the girl of my dreams for Christmas,” he smiled.

“Aw, Tanner,” I cooed while nuzzling my nose into the crook of his neck. “I still got you something,” I told him after our little moment.

“I got you something better,” he taunted.

“Nu uh,” I shot back.

“Yes uh,” he countered, making me giggle.

He let out a cute little chuckle before I got up to get his present. Once I plopped back down, Tanner already had a package on his lap. I shot him a teasing glare as I scooted over next to him.

“You open mine first,” I told him while handing his box to him.

“If you’re not in it, I don’t want it,” he pouted cutely.

“Too bad,” I shot at him, placing the wrapped box in his lap.

He stuck his tongue out at me before he started to rip the paper off. After he got down to the contents, he let out a chuckle.

“You got me a Porsche,” he grinned.

“Your dream car,” I smiled back.

Since I can’t afford Tanner’s Techart Porsche that’s his ultimate dream car, I got him a little RC one. It seemed fitting. He loves that car… and he loves RC cars. What could be better?

“Thank you, baby,” he cooed before leaving multiple kisses on my cheek. “Your turn,” he beamed while pushing over his package.

I gave him a questionable look though. It didn’t weigh that much either. Not that I was really concerned about what he got me. But… I can’t figure out what it is! When I opened it, a little homemade ‘coupon book’ fell out. Oh, he’s so cute.

As I flipped through them, I couldn’t hold in my laughs. A movie night while cuddling, full body massage, a picnic lunch… at work, a romantic dinner. They just kept getting cuter and cuter. But the last one was my favorite and I wanted to use it now!

“A trip to Vegas with the man I love so much?” I smiled, reading over the paper.

“I need a warning though… and it has to be after the up and coming racing season,” he told me.

“I want to give you so many kisses right now, but we have to get to Kirstie’s,” I pouted.

“Oh, I’m sure she won’t mind if we’re a little late,” he smirked before starting to leave gentle kisses on my neck.

“But… we have to… leave,” I stuttered out.

“I love you, baby,” he said lowly into my ear while towering over me to continue his sweet kisses.

Thanks to Tanner and his distracting ways, we were nearly an hour late to Kirstie’s. I wanted to be so mad at him, but he is so adorable. If I glare at him, he just smiled and reaches over to give me a kiss. I can’t stay mad at that!

“You’re late! Like… really late!” Kirstie shouted at us once we walked through the door.

“We’ll take our gifts elsewhere then,” Tanner shot back teasingly.

“Cause I’m so sure you picked out wonderful gifts,” Kirstie teased right back.

“Kylee liked my gift,” he smirked.

“And I’m thinking that’s why you two are late,” she snickered as we gathered around in the living room with Josh and her Uncle Toby.

The gifts we got for each other were pretty random though. I’m not going to lie. Tanner got Kirstie this candy medication that’s supposed to be for A.D.H.D. Everyone got a laugh out of it. Kirstie sent him a little glare, but she eventually giggled along with everyone. I got Kirstie a crystal rose that was supposed to be like the rose in Beauty and the Beast. I saw it while shopping and just had to get it for her. From her reaction, I think she loved it.

For her Uncle Toby, Tanner and I went half and half on a new bike for him. He’s the type of guy that just gives and gives and gives and never gets anything for himself. His bike was starting to get a little… old. He needed a new one though.

Both Kirstie and Josh got Tanner ‘old man gifts’. In the little basket was Rogaine, hair color that covers gray hair, Old Spice cologne, multiple vitamins. It was all there. My poor baby. While everyone got a good laugh, he pouted at me. I gladly hugged onto him.

Kirstie got me a book… about dating older men. Oh this girl. But it was my turn to get my laugh! Josh opened this present from Tanner and I. Tanner had no idea what it was. He didn’t know what to get Josh, so I just told him I had it taken care of. I got him a grease removal kit!

“You think you’re so funny,” he snickered at me once he opened it. Tanner nearly fell on the floor in laughter there… and I wasn’t too far behind him.

“Oh, man I can’t breathe,” I wheezed once I sat up.

“I don’t want to give you your gift now!” he shot back.

“Good! I don’t want it. There’s probably grease on it!” I countered through my little laughs now.

He eventually did… and I hate to admit it, but… it was really cute! He got me a teddy bear that was like three feet tall. It had a little Rockstar shirt on along with a few other sponsor patches. On the back it said Foust with Tanner’s number under the name. It even had a backwards Rockstar hat and Oakley shades on. Aw.

“Why didn’t I think of that?” Tanner chuckled.

“I know how bummed Kirstie gets when I have to leave for races, so I figured you would too once Tanner’s season got started. So, teddy bears help everything,” he explained.

“Aw, thanks, Josh,” I smiled while getting up and pulling him into a hug. “Urg, now I have to shower,” I teased once we parted.

“I might have something for that in here,” Josh played along while rummaged through his little grease removal kit.

We all got a good laugh out of this. This Christmas was awesome. It’s up there with the best for sure. Now, I couldn’t wait for next year to see how we top each other’s funny awesome gifts.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok soo.... ever since I've been into Tanner, which was... since X Games I think. Every time my sister is in a vehicle that goes around a sharp turn, she says drifting drifting drifting. and now i do it! lol and my mom does it! and i think my dad does it every once and a while and apparently Kirstie does now too since I told her this lol But yeah... my sister's... different lol

Everyone

comment?