Without a Doubt You're All I Dream About

Mr.Drifto…Shut Up!

I’ve been really conflicted the past few days about my dad. I don’t know what to do. But today I wasn’t going to think about it. I was going to have fun because Kylee was taking us up to snowboard with her little brother Keegan who’s trying to become a professional snowboarder.

“There’s my beautiful fiancée,” Josh grinned as he walked through the door.

I opened up my arms for him and he laid down on the couch and put his head in my lap while I gently stroked his hair. For some reason he just loves it when I do this so he always lays like this. It’s cute though.

“I love you,” I smiled while leaning down to press our lips together.

“I love you too” He mumcled out as our lips were pressed together.

Josh gently placed his hands on my back and pulled my body on top of his. Oh my it was a yummy kiss. It gave me a little adrenaline rush. Right as we parted for air I heard Kylee’s car drive up.

“She’s here,” I said while getting up.

“I want more kisses,” Josh pouted at me oh so cutely.

“When were done snowboarding I will give you so many kisses,” I enticed him while wrapping my arms around his waist.

After we had a few more kisses we got our stuff and headed out the door.

“I’m so excited to see snow!” I loudly squealed once Josh and I had hopped in the back and he had put his arm around my shoulders, pulling me close to him.

“I have to be in a vehicle with her being way too excited for almost an hour and a half?” Tanner whined.

“Hey, Mr. Drifto… shut up!” I shot at him. Kylee and Josh were cracking up while I pouted and slouched farther into my seat. Joshie kissed me better though.

I was so excited the entire way, especially once ATL started pumping through the speakers. Yeah! I was just about to pop from excitement as snow covered all the roads. AHHH! How cool is that!

We finally arrived and I could see Keegan loading some snowboards onto the snowmobiles. Oh my, Josh is probably going to go crazy over those. Although he actually does like snowboarding, it’s his second favorite sport behind motocross of course.

“Hey, Josh, you know… I lost an earring back there. Do you think you could try and look for it for me… please?” Kylee asked my gorgeous hunk of man.

“I don’t even want to know why you lost an earring… back here,” Josh threw back at her with a smirk.

“Shut up. Just do it,” She replied while unbuckling her seat belt.

Josh did, so I gave him a kiss before the three of us got out and walked over toward Kylee’s brother.

“Hey, Keegs,” Ky smiled at him.

“You didn’t tell me Kirstie was coming,” He countered while he brought his hand up to run through his hair.

Oh my gosh, I totally forgot! So when Kylee and I were growing up Keegan had a little crush on me. I actually thought it was kind of cute. I may have to mess with him today…. Just a little.

“I haven’t seen you in forever. Gosh, you got so tall,” I grinned while walking over and sharing a big hug with him. He was tall! The top of my head barely came to his chin. “When did he get so cute?” I questioned while turning around and smiling at Kylee. Keegan is cute like a puppy dog! Aw.

“You call that cute?” She battled while raising an eyebrow at me.

“Just look at him. Look at this hair,” I giggled while I ran a hand through his messy, curly locks.

“And you get on Ky for being with me. You’re hitting on a seventeen year old,” Tanner piped up.

I could see Kylee was about to say something but just then my yummy man came over.

“Is this it?” Josh asked her while holding out an earring.

When she took the earring from him she looked almost confused, then she looked up at Tanner.

“You don’t remember Christmas Eve… on the way to Kirstie’s…” He whispered to her.

“OH,” She shouted.

“You two!” I threw at them with a laugh.

“Ew! I could have gone the rest of my life without hearing that!” Keegan jumped in.

“Anyway… Josh, this is my brother, Keegan. Keegan, this is Josh, Kirstie’s fiancée,” Kylee introduced them, with a whole lotta emphasis on the word fiancée. It looks like Kylee had the same idea I did.

“Hey,” he plainly said while looking at Josh.

“Can we just get on these things already?” Tanner spoke up.

“I swear you’re addicted to anything that has a motor,” Kylee laughed.

“Imagine what he’d be like if you had a motor,” Josh chuckled.

“Shut up!” She loudly battled.

“Kirstie can ride with me if she wants,” Keegan gently said while sending me a little shy look. Aw, he’s nervous. That’s so cute! I agreed to ride with him, Josh didn’t care. Besides I really don’t think he’s too worried I’m going to leave him for a seventeen year old.

I got on the snowmobile behind Keegan and wrapped my arms around his waist and laid my head on his back to keep the wind out of my face. When we got up to the top everyone was already waiting there. As I dismounted, I saw Josh who was sitting on his snowmobile which was parked next to Kylee and Tanner’s. He was sitting with his legs to the side and he patted his lap so I sat down as his arms locked around my waist.

“Kirstie, did you show Keegan your ring?” She smiled over at me with a little hint of a smirk in it.

“No, not yet Keegs, come see it,” I beamed while taking off my glove and held out my left hand to him.

“Nice,” He stated.

“Joshie picked it out. It’s so pretty,” I went on. Just to get a little more teasing I gave Josh a really big kiss on the lips that he seemed to enjoy.

“Josh is a professional motocross rider,” Kylee told Keegan. Adding emphasis to professional since Keegan wasn’t.

“I’m trying to go pro and I will. It just hasn’t happened yet,” Keeg said. “I mean, Josh wasn’t seventeen when he turned pro,” Keegan added while bringing his hands up to his hips.

“Yeah I wasn’t. I was sixteen.” Josh grinned. I think Josh might be getting it now.

Maybe were teasing him too much… naw, he’s fine. He always had fun playing pranks of Kylee and I when we were younger, this is just a little payback.
♠ ♠ ♠
hahah sheila, i have a weird story to go with that name. so whenever i hear that name i think of this weird story and then i get weirded out!

Josh, Kirstie, and Keegan