Without a Doubt You're All I Dream About

ARE YOU OKAY?

Woah baby, Josh is a good snowboarder! He’s totally amazing me out there right now. I knew he liked snowboarding but I didn’t know he was so good. I saw Kylee sitting in the snow gazing at her man so I plopped down next to her and watched my hunky man.

“You’re brother’s adorable,” I giggled out as her bro rode past us.

“I think it’s adorable that he still has a little thing for you,” Kylee snickered.

“That makes it adorable,” I replied.

“If he falls you should go rushing over to him to see if he’s ok,” She smirked over at me.

“He doesn’t fall though,” I pouted while crossing my arms.

I swear, Keegan must have heard us or something because guess what, he went down! I immediately got up and ran over to him.

“KEEGAN! ARE YOU OK?” I yelled.

“I’m fine,” he grumbled.

“No, you’re not. Let me see!” I battled while sitting next to him. “You know, you should really wear a helmet. You could have knocked yourself out,” I told him while he put his head on my lap.

“What happened?” Tanner’s voice came once him and Josh made it over to us.

“Keegan feel. Kirstie had to run all the way down here to make sure he was ok,” I saw Kylee wink at them, making sure they understood what was going on.

“Kirstie, I fell down there and it really hurt,” Josh pouted out his lower lip.

“You did?” I gasped dramatically while getting up and rushing over to him.

“Yeah, it hurts really bad,” Josh said as I held him tightly.

“Where at, baby?” I cooed at him.

Josh just pointed to his lips and a smile spread across both our faces. I had to kiss where it hurt! I think we may have laid the teasing on a little too thick. Keegan was done. He picked up his snowboard and made for the snowmobiles.

I stayed there kissing Josh for a while until it got really cold. Josh mounted the snowmobile and I got on the back, holding onto him way tighter than I needed too. When we got back, Kylee and Tanner were cuddled up on the couch while Keegan sat in a chair, his hair over his eyes and focused on a movie.

Josh and I went to the guest room and changed into comfy warm clothes. After I was changed I fell onto the bed with a sigh.

“What’s wrong baby?” Josh cooed.

“I feel bad,” I told him.

“Are you getting sick?” He questioned.

“No, I mean I feel bad for teasing Keegan so much. He’s a sweet kid and I think it’s cute he has a crush on me and I just feel guilty for teasing him so much,” I pouted.

“I kind of do too. I think I was rubbing in that you’re my girl a little too much,” He replied.

“We should go talk to him and apologize,” I said.

“Yeah, we should,” Josh agreed.

The two of us went downstairs and sat on the couch opposite of Kylee and Tanner and Keegan’s chair was near it.

“Keegan,” I spoke up. He just kept his eyes on the movie.

“Keegan can you pause the movie for a second,” Josh piped in.

“What, so you can have it quiet when you’re making out with Kirstie,” he grumbled.

Kylee reached over and grabbed the clicker and paused the movie for us.

“Keegs, were sorry we teased you so much today,” I apologize.

“Yeah, we didn’t know it would annoy you so much and were sorry,” Josh said.

“The same goes for us,” Tanner jumped in.

“Do you forgive us?” I asked while going over and kneeling in front of him. “Hello, Keegan, are you behind all that hair?” I giggled while pushing it out of his face.

“I forgive you,” He responded with not too much emotion.

“I really am sorry Keegs,” I said while sitting on his lap.

“It’s okay,” He replied while looking into my eyes.

“I don’t know if this makes you feel any better but, if we were the same age and I never knew Josh, I’d totally go out with you,” I smiled.

“Are you serious?” Keegan questioned.

“I’m dead serious. You’re adorable and so sweet…. You kind of remind me of Josh in a way,” I grinned.

Keegan just smiled at me while his cheeks got the tiniest bit red. To apologize even more I leaned over and kissed his cheek.

“Will you come to my competition next week?” He asked me softly.

“I’d love to,” I beamed. “You know I’ll be the loudest one there cheering for you.”

“Yeah, I do know that,” He chuckled while I went back over to Josh.

I love that guy like he’s my own little brother. I’m glad I could cheer him up a little. Now only if he could like Josh…hmmm….
♠ ♠ ♠
no it's not that, i just think of this weird guy that's named sheila...

comments? PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE