Without a Doubt You're All I Dream About

She's Still First!

We were all so excited for Keegan. My parents were in front of us, cheering just as much as he was waiting to drop in for his first run. Once he did a pretty basic air on his first hit, he went into the next transition and… fell.

“He’s just got jitters. He’s ok,” Tanner spoke up once all of us let out a groan.

“His ankle’s still bothering him,” I sighed.

“What?” both of my parents asked at the same time.

“He hurt his ankle in practice the other day. I thought it was fine, but… I guess it’s not,” I sighed once again.

“He’s got this. He’s got two more runs,” Tanner said while hooking his arm around me.

I was officially nervous for him. His next run was pretty average. I knew he could do a whole lot better than that. I could not sit still. Tanner put his hand on my knee to try and keep it from bouncing around… it didn’t work!

Once Keegan dropped in, all of us stood to watch him… stomp this run! After he finished his last trick, he rode out with the biggest smile on his face. I couldn’t be any happier for him. I got up and started sprinting towards him. I pushed past everyone to nearly tackle him to the ground.

“You did awesome!” I smiled, unable to contain my excitement.

He just chuckled and hugged me back. Once we parted, he bent down to unclip his bindings. As we waited for his score, Kirstie came over and pulled him in for a tight hug… that I think he really enjoyed.

After they parted, his score came in. He won! Kirstie and I went crazy. We both tackled him to the ground while yelling how amazing he did. All he did was chuckle.

Once Kirstie and I finally calmed down, he got up and our parents came over to congratulate him. But someone sliding their arm around my waist got my attention. I looked up into Tanner’s gorgeous eyes and smiled.

“Told you he would do it,” he smirked once I relaxed into his chest.

“Just because you’re college educated, doesn’t mean you can predict the future,” Kirstie chimed in.

“Kirstie, we’re college educated too,” I giggled, thinking she didn’t fully choose her words carefully when she spoke.

“I meant that… just because he’s… half doctor educated,” she said, obviously thinking a little too hardly.

“Aw, it’s ok, Kirstie,” Tanner cooed cutely as he hooked his free arm around her shoulder.

She just rolled her eyes before she brushed Tanner’s arm off of her. Tanner and I both shared a laugh before Keegan came over to us all smiles. I could seriously cry right now. I’m so happy for him. He’s on Burton’s pro team!

“Thank you guys,” he said with so much emotion his bright eyes.

“Aw, Keegs, you’re welcome,” I smiled, feeling my eyes sting.

“Ky, don’t do this to me,” he tried to chuckle it off, but his eyes were glossy.

“It’s ok, Keegs. You did it,” I smiled and quickly hugged onto him before he could see my tears fall past my lids.

Tanner quickly joined in along with Kirstie. This was such a beautiful moment. I didn’t want it to end. But once we parted, he had a few tearstains on his cheeks. I smiled at him as I brought my hands up to wipe them away.

“I’m so proud of you, Keegan,” I smiled, giving him one last hug before he had to leave.

Once he was gone, Tanner put his arm back around me. My smile still remained as I watched my brother go to the podium and step onto that top spot. After that was all done, I saw some guy pull him aside dressed from head to toe in Burton gear.

“You’re brother’s a good kid,” Tanner spoke while rubbing my upper arm.

“He deserves this,” I smiled.

Kirstie nodded her head in agreement. Shorty after this, the three of us gathered back at my parents’ house. Tanner and I sat cuddled on the couch while Kirstie sat in a chair, seeming a little bored.

“Hey, Kirst, if you want, you can take my car back so you can cuddle with your Joshie tonight,” I smiled.

“What makes you think I want to do that?” she shot back.

“You’re just glaring at us for the enjoyment of glaring at us then?” Tanner asked with his eyebrow cocked… It was so darn cute!

“Ok, fine. I miss my Joshie!” she pouted.

“Take my car!” I told her through a smile. “I’m not about to ask Tanner to let you take his,” I teased.

“My second baby behind Ky,” he smiled down at me.

“Wow… a car is behind your girlfriend…” Kirstie teased once she had my keys in her hand.

“She’s still first!” Tanner shot back.

“How many car accidents have you been in again?” she went on to taunt.

“Enough. Now don’t you have somewhere to be?” Tanner groaned.

“Yes! I’m leaving. Tell Keegan I’m so happy for him,” she added before we said our goodbyes.

Once I heard my car leave, Tanner looked down at me and smiled so cutely. I think someone wants kisses.

“I know that look,” I teased once he started inching closer.

“You do,” he smiled, still trying to attach our lips.

“We are in my parents house… in their living room. How disrespectful, Tanner,” I teased, pushing him back.

He let out a chuckle before he kissed my forehead and then got to his feet. He stood in front of me for a few seconds before he lifted me up and threw me over his shoulder. I let out a squeal as I hung to his torso so that I wouldn’t fall. Not that I thought he’d drop me or anything. But he took to me to my room so that we could share kisses in private… and so that my parents couldn’t walk in on us.
♠ ♠ ♠
You know what else is weird? How much you love Josh Grant....
lol jk jk :D <3 youuu and your JG lovin self lol :D

Everyone

comment?