Without a Doubt You're All I Dream About

She’ll Write Something Stupid

So tomorrow is New Years Eve. I’m pretty excited for that and I have no clue why. I’m sure Josh will buy tons of fireworks. He once got kicked out of a hotel because he was lighting fireworks off at the hotel on the fourth of July. Ha! But then on the 9th of January is the first race of the supercross season and Josh is going to win!

But then there’s August 1st…the day Josh and I are getting married. We don’t really have too much time to plan it but whatever. I think it’ll be okay. We’ve been working on planning it and Kylee’s been helping me with some. Today Josh and I were figuring out the guest list and doing cake.

“Josh…. We need to cut down this guest list,” I told him as I walked through the door to his house.

“Why?” He asked. “I thought we already did the guest list.”

“Do you know how many people are on it?” I questioned to him.

“Well I know we talked about having no more than like 300 or 400 people…” He trailed off.

”We have 874 people on this list!” I shouted with a laugh in my voice.

“Holy crap,” He laughed along with me. “Well let’s look through this.”

“Well obviously our families,” I said while going through the list. “And close friends.”

“And all the Mulisha and my motocross guys, I’m sure there will be some that don’t come too,” Josh added.

“I don’t even know a lot of these people,” I stated. “Most of these people are yours.”

“A lot are my family,” He said while scanning the list with his eyes.

“I don’t have too much family so I don’t have too many people,” I told him.

“But you have like a gazillion friends. I mean, some of these people that work with you probably don’t need to come,” He suggested.

“Yeah, I’ll just invite a few from work,” I agreed. “But as for family, I think I have Uncle Toby, my grandparents, my aunt and uncle and their two kids and that’s it.”

“Well a bunch of my cousins won’t be coming because they live in New York, so I doubt they’d come. And I can cut down some of these motocross guys that I don’t really talk to,” Josh said while taking the pen and crossing off some names.

“What about a venue, where do you want it to be?” I asked him. “We need to figure that out so I can try to reserve it.”

“What about someone’s house?” He questioned me.

“Aw, that would be super cute and cozy. I like that idea but who’s house?” I added.

“Do you trust me?” Josh asked me.

“Of course I trust you,” I replied.

“Then let me take care of it. I’ll get everything done for the venue okay,” He smiled at me.

“Alright, thanks baby,” I grinned while leaning over to give him a big kiss.

“You know how they always have something on the tables that have the couple’s names on them?” Josh asked and I nodded my head. “We should get little toy dirt bikes with our names on them,” He suggested with a laugh.

“Oh my gosh! That would be so cute!” I squealed. “I was thinking for cake too, we should do cupcakes because then no one has to cut up pieces of cake or anything like that. Cupcakes would be already done and ready and they look so cute.”

“That sounds good to me,” He grinned. “Alright, it’s settled then, we got our guest list, I’m taking care of the venue, dirt bike centerpieces, and cupcakes. What about invitations?”

“Kylee’s making them,” I beamed.

“Are you kidding me? She’ll probably write something stupid about me,” Josh pouted.

“No she won’t!” I battled with a giggle. “She’s an amazing graphic designer and she does like you. You two just tease each other and if I remember correctly it was you that didn’t like her at first.”

“Eh, unfortunately she grew on me,” He smiled.

“I just had a great idea!” I squealed with so much excitement.

“I’m afraid to ask,” Josh snickered. “Just kidding sweetheart, tell me.”

“We should get a photo booth,” I completely beamed.

“We should do what?” He asked.

“Get a photo booth!” I repeated with a huge smile.

“Why, I don’t get it,” Josh replied.

“Well, people always have those books that you sign when you come and seriously, does anyone go back and look through them to see who came to your wedding? No,” I told him. “But, if we got a photo booth then we’d have people get their pictures taken and we’d actually look at those and think of how much fun people would have taking pictures in there.”

“I don’t think that’s a good idea,” Josh stated while holding up his hands.

“Why?” I pouted.

“Because you’ll be in there the whole time and miss our wedding!” He laughed. “I’m just kidding though, I think that’s a great idea.”

”Yay!” I clapped my hands before kissing him.

“You crack me up,” Josh chuckled once we parted.

“I love you,” I told him while cuddling up to his side and rubbing circles on his hand with my thumb.

“I love you so much Kirstie,” He mumbled as he pressed his lips to the top of my head. “Thank you for loving me.”

Isn’t he such a sweetheart? I love that guy and I’m so happy that he’s the one I’ll be spending the rest of my life with. I couldn’t ask for anyone better.
♠ ♠ ♠
he's just so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can't help it!!

Josh and Kirstie