Without a Doubt You're All I Dream About

Some Dude

So were only about three months until Josh and my wedding AND I’M SO EXCITED! I cannot wait until that day. For our honeymoon we’re going to the Bahamas, oh yeah! But I still don’t know where we’re getting married. I totally trust Josh has it under control but I want to know so bad!

I was going to call Josh and see if he wanted to come over to my house tonight and I could make him dinner but he said he was busy. At least he’s going to come by when he’s done.

“Come in,” I called to the person who was knocking at the door as I was making some spaghetti. I was hoping to see Josh’s face pop into the kitchen but it was another cute face.

“Hey Keegs,” I smiled brightly while greeting him with a big hug.

“Hi, Kirstie. I hope I’m not interrupting anything,” He said while looking around.

“Naw, I’m just making dinner. Josh isn’t here,” I pouted. “Have you had dinner?”

“No. I just was leaving the Rockstar building because I had to meet with the dude who’s doing a profile for me on the Rockstar webpage and I figured I’d stop by,” Keegan said while sticking his finger in the sauce and then licking it off.

“Who’s doing it?” I asked him while grabbing two plates.

“Some dude,” He relied.

“Wow, descriptive Keegan,” I shook my head with a laugh.

“Muscular dude, I think his name was Zak,” Keegan said while wrinkling up his eyebrows in thought then took a drink of water.

“Do you know your sister likes him and has been on a few dates with him?” I asked.

He choked on his water before darting his eyes to me, ”What?”

“Yeah, she’s been on like one or two dates and she says she just wants to be friends but I think she likes him,” I stated.

“But I liked Tanner,” Keegan pouted.

“I know, I did too,” I agreed. “She was so happy with Tanner too.”

“She was really happy with him. I thought they were good together. I totally didn’t know she was interested in this Zak dude,” Keegan told me. “I kind of want to meet him now. I mean, I met him but not really on the same level I would if I knew that.”

“Well I bet Kylee’s with Zak. I could invite them over for dinner,” I suggested.

“Do it!” He urged.

I got out my phone and texted her, asking if she and Zak wanted to come to dinner and she agreed. I may have left out the part of why I wanted them here and that Keegan was here but….whatever. Josh and I have gotten together with Kylee and Zak a couple times before and he’s not a bad guy, I actually kind of like him but I just like Tanner so much better!

“What are you doing here?” Kylee asked once her and Zak walked through my door and her eyes landed on Keegan. “Are you over here to hit on my best friend?”

“No,” He replied while his face turned red.

“I bet you are. Where’s the greaser?” She asked.

“He’s busy so he’s not here,” I pouted.

“Wow Keegan, flirting with an engaged woman, at her house, and her fiancée isn’t even around. I didn’t think you were like that!” Ky teased.

“Shut up! I’m not doing anything!” He groaned.

“Aw sibling love,” I cooed, making Zak laugh. “Well let’s have some dinner.”

The four of us sat down at my table and started chatting about nothing in particular, that was until Keegan changed the subject.

“So Kylee, why didn’t you tell me that you have a boyfriend?” Keegan spoke up.

“I don’t have a boyfriend,” She shot back.

“What’s Zak then?” He asked with a smirk.

“Not my boyfriend!” She battled. “We’re just friends, right Zak?” All Zak did was slowly nod his head.

“Then why have you gone out with him?” Keegan went on.

“Zip it Keegan Vaughn!” Kylee threw at him.

All of us laughed except Kylee, she didn’t find it very funny. Just as we were finishing up dinner Josh came bursting through the door.

“Guess what?” He said in a sing song voice while walking toward the table.

“You decided to use that grease removal kit I gave you for Christmas!” Ky piped in.

“ha ha, funny,” Josh sarcastically shot at her. “But I got the venue for our wedding.”

“Really?” I asked and he nodded his head. ”YAY!” I squealed while jumping up and hugging him tightly.

“Want to go see it?” He asked with a smile that had a hint of a smirk in it.

“Yes!” I beamed. “You guys should come too.”

All three of them agreed so we hopped in Josh’s truck and he drove us to wherever this was. Kylee, Keegan and I all sat in the back since we could fit better. Zak was muscular and Keegan was of a more slight build so the three of us fit nicely on the bench seat.

“Were here,” Josh smiled back at us.

I jumped out of the truck along with everyone else and gasped at the beautiful house we were at. I know Josh and I talked about having our wedding at someone’s house but this was even better than I thought. It was a beautiful house and really big!

“It’s amazing!” I shouted once all five of us were standing outside.

“You did good Joshie,” Kylee said while ruffling up his hair.

“He did,” I smiled while wrapping my arms around his torso.

“We should go see inside,” Zak suggested.

“Yeah, it looks cool,” Keegan smiled.

Josh took me by the hand and led all of us toward the door. Just as I was about to walk inside he stopped me.

“Why can’t I go in?” I asked him.

He picked me up bridal style and walked inside before saying, “You have to carry your bride, or for me, my soon-to-be-bride over the threshold.”

“Josh that’s only in your first home you share,” Kylee said like it was common knowledge.

“Exactly,” Josh grinned while taking a key out of my pocket, put it in my palm and closed my fingers around it them kissed my hand.

“What?” I questioned while wrinkling up my eyebrows in confusion.

“This is our house. I bought it for us,” He beamed. “Both of our houses are too small for the two of us once we start living together after we’re married.”

“But…but… wasn’t it expensive?”

“Kirstie,” He chuckled. “Don’t think about that. This is a wedding present, money doesn’t matter.”

“You’re so sweet. Thank you Joshie,” I cooed while hugging onto him then pressing our lips together.

“Do you like it?” Josh asked me.

“I love it,” I beamed.

”Woah baby, that back yard is huge!” Kylee said while looking outside.

“Well I need enough room for a track,” Josh replied.

“When are you putting it in?” Zak asked him.

“Kirstie and I want to have our wedding here so once that’s over I’ll put it in. I think we want all the nice grass for the wedding,” He told him.

“Kylee, we’re going to have so much fun decorating everything!” I squealed while bouncing up and down.

“Oh yeah!” She smiled.

“Well I don’t think the present I get for you can top this,” Keegan chuckled, making all of us laugh.

Josh is so sweet. I can’t believe he bought me a house for a wedding present, how cool is that? That just shows how amazing and thoughtful he is.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kylee - i'm not even going to comment! proud of me??? haha

Josh and Kirstie

comments???