Without a Doubt You're All I Dream About

He’s Got Grey Hair!

“Josh are you sure you’re okay with all these colors?” I asked.

“Yeah, even if I wish they could all be black,” He playfully pouted.

“I’m not painting all our walls black!” I laughed. “But seriously, do you like all the colors?”

“Yes, I’m fine with all the colors,” Josh replied.

“Have you even looked at them?” I threw back at him.

“Nope,” He chuckled. “But you have good style and taste and I trust you. I’m sure it’ll look amazing.”

“Thanks honey,” I cooed while giving him a kiss.

We’re at the two month mark today, only two more months until our wedding! But we haven’t done anything with the house yet so today we’re painting all the walls and decorating because if we’re going to have our wedding here we kind of need some furniture.

Also, Josh and I don’t want to have to move into the house once we get back from our honeymoon, we just want it all done so we don’t have to worry about it. That’s a little easier said than done. Josh is right at the beginning of the outdoor season and a lot of his time is devoted to that and he can’t be here on the weekends which can be a little stressful for me at times but… he’s going to be my hubby and I chose a man with a job like that, fully knowing what I was getting myself into and I’m okay with that. I may miss him like crazy but…

“Okay, let’s get started,” Josh said while clapping his hands together then rubbing them.

“But Kylee’s not here,” I pouted.

“I don’t think Ky’s going to be too bummed out if she can’t paint every single wall,” He chuckled.

The two of us broke out the paint and started working on the family room first. I looked over at Josh, who had his back to me and he looked so cute. He was wearing his blue alpinestar shirt that made him look so yummy, baggy metal mulisha shorts that made his butt look really adorable, his etnies socks and shoes. I wanted to just go jump on him and cover him in kisses. But apparently he was thinking the same about me.

“Josh what are you doing?” I giggled as he wrapped his arms around me from behind and started kissing my neck.

“I’m giving you some lovin’,” He said in such a dorky way that was adorable.

He pulled me over to a chair and pulled me onto his lap, then went back to kissing my neck. I was wearing some short shorts and one of his hands was rubbing my leg which made me get a few goose bumps.

“I love you,” I happily sighed.

“I love you too,” He replied in between kisses. Just as he was leaving another kiss on my neck he made loud sucking noises that made me giggle but then I realized…

“You’re gonna give me a hickey!” I shouted.

“And…” He trailed off.

“I don’t want a big hickey on my neck when I go in for work tomorrow!” I told him while getting up. “You’re in trouble!”

“Oh am I?” Josh asked while standing up.

I tackled him to the ground and started tickling him, causing loud laughs to pour out of him. I know if he wanted to, he could easily get me off of him or flip me over and start tickling me but he didn’t and he let me have my fun. I think he was enjoying me straddling his waist too,

“Oh gosh,” Kylee groaned as her and…Zak walked in. I don’t hate Zak but my feelings toward him are a little…different.

“It looks like you guys got a lot done,” Zak sarcastically said.

“Yeah, look.” I smiled as I got off of Josh then pointing to one wall that had one stroke of paint on.

“Well let’s get going!” I squealed.

We painted away for the next few hours while dancing around to music. It was super fun! I didn’t say too much to Zak, I didn’t really know what to say and I thought it would be better that way.

“Nice hickey,” Ky giggled as we were putting the finishing touches on the kitchen and the boys were upstairs, working on the bedrooms.

“I’m gonna get so razzed for it tomorrow at the office,” I shook my head.

“Wear a scarf,” She went on.

“I think I might have too but that’s not going to look suspicious at all. It’s like 85 degrees out and I’m wearing a scarf,” I laughed along with her.

“You haven’t talked to Zak much. Are you mad at him?” Ky asked me.

“No… not exactly. I just have a lot of mixed feelings, I mean what if Zak is just like Austin used to be? But I just found it better for today if I just don’t say too much to him,” I told her. “Do you like him?”

“Well, yeah I guess,” She stated. “But I don’t love him.”

“Because you love Tanner,” I finished for her and she slowly nodded her head.

“Zak’s just…not Tanner,” She sighed. “I love Tanner so much and I still wish we were together so I think that obviously limits Zak and my relationship. I miss Tanner.”

I pulled her in for a tight hug before saying, “I miss him too.”

“You do?” Kylee asked while pulling enough away so that she could see my face.

“I admit it, I do miss the old man,” I said.

“He’s not old!” She battled.

“He’s like 20 years older than you!” I giggled.

“14,” She corrected. “And age is just a number. Besides, he’s sexy and he doesn’t look that old, he looks my age.”

“He’s got gray hair!” I battled through a laugh.

“Pshh, like two!” She countered. “I really do miss him.”

“He was a good guy. No matter how much I teased him I did love the guy and you two were super cute together,” I told her.

“I wish we could get back together,” She sighed as I gently rubbed her back.

“Why can’t you?” I questioned.

“It’s complicated!” Kylee sighed again.

“Just go up and give him a big kiss then say Tanner Foust I love you! That’ll get his attention,” I smiled.

Just then Zak and Josh walked into the kitchen, both with paint all over.

“What are you two talking about?” Josh raised an eyebrow at me.

“Girl stuff, you wouldn’t understand,” I replied in a dorky way as he came over and started tickling me.

I’m always so happy with Josh and it makes me want Kylee to have that feeling again. I’m not saying that she’s not happy now because that’s not true but…when her and Tanner were together you could tell they really loved each other. I want the nerd man back!
♠ ♠ ♠
What's that supposed to mean Kylee?
hahah

Kirstie

Comments???