Without a Doubt You're All I Dream About

Knocked Ken's Block Off

TANNER FOUST IS NOT OLD! Kirstie teases him too much about it. And it ticks me off. Believe me… he so does not show his age in anyway. But the day full of decorating Kirstie and Josh’s new house made me miss him so much more. I haven’t seen him since the last race I went to… but I’m trying to change that today.

This weekend is Ken Block’s Gymkhana Grid at Irwindale Speedway. Even though Monster is sponsoring the event… I’m going! I invited Kirstie since Josh was away. She really didn’t know why I was going though. I failed to mention that a certain drifter was going to be there. But she quickly found out once practice got started.

“You’re so in love with that man. It’s not even funny anymore,” she muttered teasingly once Tanner took to the course.

“Maybe I just enjoy the amazing sport of Gymkhana,” I shot back, but of course she rolled her eyes.

“Gymkhana is just drifting… Tanner drifts! That’s the only reason you’re here,” she countered, looking at me with that knowing look.

“You’re taking my advice aren’t you? After this is over, you’re going to go find him and just make out with him. I knew there was a special reason you came! Why I’m here, though… I’m still not completely sure,” she teased.

“I’m not here to make out with Tanner,” I snapped… just a little.

“Have you made out with Zak?” she smirked over me.

“What? No,” I shot back.

“How many months is that without making out with Tanner now? Hmm?” she snickered back. I think she’s having way too much with this.And you put your ring back on. Someone’s in love with the old man,” she went on in her own goofy way that made me laugh.

“Aw, Ky’s blushing,” she cooed once I put my head in my hands, trying to hide a smile.

“Why did I bring you again?” I teased one I contained myself.

“Because you need a pep talk to get your man back,” she sighed happily while hooking an arm around my shoulders.

I just rolled my eyes and went on to watch the cars zooming around in front of me. Since Tanner only did a few passes, I got bored, so Kirstie and I walked around. If we got near Tanner’s Rockstar pit, I made sure to keep my distance. But each and every time I saw him, I… couldn’t breathe

“Go talk to him,” she whispered loudly as we passed.

“I don’t know what to say to him,” I sighed.

“Tell him how you feel! Duh!” she shot back, trying not to laugh.

“But he’s all in race mode and…”

“Just do it,” she cut me off, pushing me forward.

I attempted to walk up to him, but once I got half way there, I couldn’t bring myself to go any further. Another sigh escape me as I walked back over to Kirstie. She gave me a small smile as she hooked an arm around me. Why is this so hard for me? It’s not like we haven’t talked to each other for three months or anything.

The only thing I can think of is the fear of rejection. Tanner’s a gorgeous guy. He could be dating someone else right now for all I know. But the more I thought about it, the more it bothered me. So, I just didn’t think about that one.

Once the race got started, Kirstie and I used our Rockstar employee statues to watch trackside instead of our seats. It made me closer to Tanner. Each and every time he took the course, a huge smile was on my face. He was the fastest in practice and qualifying. I wasn’t expecting anything less.

“Block verses Foust in the final… who would have thought?” Kirstie snickered once Tanner and Ken were lined up next to each other.

“Tanner so has this,” I told her through a grin.

“I put money on Ken,” she shot back. “Gymkhana is his thing. Tanner just… drifts and races,” she went on.

I just let her think whatever she wanted to. I knew Tanner had this. After the first round… Tanner was leading. All he had to do was beat Ken one more time and the event was his. I was cheering so loudly for him. A few come on, baby’s may have left me. But either way… He won! Tanner knocked Ken’s block off!

Once it was official, Tanner was out of his car, pumping his fists to the crowd. All I could do was smile as I watched this. As he walked closer to where Kirstie and I was standing, she nudged me, telling me to go congratulate him… and I did.

I went running towards him with my smile still plastered on my face. I was only a few feet away once he brought his eyes to mine. This stopped me. His smile faded. But after a few seconds, he took the few steps between us and I jumped up into his arms.

“I missed you,” he said into my ear, bringing those familiar goose bumps over me.

“I missed you too,” I smiled with my head still on his shoulder.

He held onto me for a few more seconds. I didn’t want to let go of him. But the sad reality is that I have to. I drew my head back only enough to look into his gorgeous eyes. His smile was still there, allowing his adorable dimples to show. I brought both of my hands up to his smooth cheeks to cup them, feeling their warmth.

“Tanner Foust, I… love you,” I pushed out, keeping my eyes locked on his.

“Kylee Vaughn, I love you too,” he went on, smiling just as much as I was.

I didn’t care if everyone was watching or cameras were all around and that this event was broadcasted live on the Internet… I bent down and left a loving kiss on his lips. Once we parted, I rested my forehead on his, unable to wipe my smile off of my face.

Without saying anything, he carried me over to his car, ignoring all of the people that wanted a word with him. He gently put me down in front of the passenger door of his car and opened it, smiling as he held his arm out of me to get in. I sent him another smile before I slid inside. He shut the door and hurried over to the driver’s seat. Once he was seated inside, he brought the car to life and started slowly weaving his way through the crowd of people.

“I just have to do a few podium interviews, and you’ll have my full undivided attention,” he smiled over at me while giving my hand a squeeze.

“Promise?” I asked, smiling so much from his words.

“I promise, baby,” he grinned back, adding a soft kiss to my hand that he was holding.

I wanted to reach over and shower him with kisses, but he was driving. He looked so cute too. He ran his hand through his sweaty, helmet hair a few times, giving it that adorable, messy, spiky look. There was a slight gloss over his whole face that just added to his sexy factor… and after his podium ceremony, he’s going to be covered in champagne. I couldn’t wait to have the full, undivided attention of a sweaty, champagne covered Tanner Foust.
♠ ♠ ♠
Nothing...... lol

but this is like one of my favorite chapters I wrote for this story... I don't really know why, but.. yeah lol :D

Ky & Tanner

comment?