Without a Doubt You're All I Dream About

He?

Shockingly, I had the day off today… but I was still working. I was told to make a poster for X Games that was still a little ways away. It was for the Rally events. Lucky me, I get to start at Tanner Foust all day. Someone save me!

But as I was sitting on the couch with my computer on my lap, there was a knock on the door. Not wanting to tear my eyes away from this so very awesome driver, I yelled for the person to come in. It’s probably Kirstie. She usually stops by every now and then. But once I looked up to see who it was, all I could do was smile.

“Hey, honey,” I smiled at my boyfriend before he sat down next to me.

“Don’t say honey. It makes me feel like we’re an old couple,” he teased.

“But it’s cute… like you,” I grinned, making his smile push through before we shared a quick kiss.

“What are you doing?” he asked, looking at my screen.

“Making posters. Kirstie got to make yours. I’m jealous,” I countered while making a face.

“Aw, I’m sure yours would look so much better if you did it. My poster’s going to suck now,” he teased.

“Kirstie’s an awesome designer. Don’t say that,” I shot at him, smacking his arm lightly that was coiled around my waist.

“Well, from how this one is looking, I would have rather you do it,” he snickered.

“You’re just saying that because I’m your girlfriend,” I taunted.

“So… just put me in there instead of him… no one will know,” he grinned innocently.

“My boss!” I couldn’t help but giggle.

He just chuckled and rested his chin on my shoulder. I attempted to do more work on this, but he was very distracting! He kept leaving kisses up and down my neck! Little butthead! I shot looks at him, but he just kept it up.

“Todd!” I groaned after about twenty minutes. I liked it before, but now… I need to get this work done! I don’t want to stare at Tanner Foust any longer than I have to!

“What?” he asked like he did nothing wrong.

“Do you… want something?” I asked through a small giggle.

“I have that something,” he grinned while tightening his grip around me.

“Aw,” I cooed while kissing his cheek softly.

“I went and saw Kirstie and she was being mean to me,” he went on to pout.

“Aw, my poor baby,” I muttered while putting my computer aside to hook both arms around him.

“She threw a pillow at me,” he pouted again with his bottom lip pushed out.

“What’d you do to her?” I giggled, knowing there was probably something.

“She hates me,” he mumbled with a little smile on his face.

“What am I going to do with you, Todders?” I teased as I started to rub his back.

“Give me kisses,” he smiled up at me with his dark eyes sparkling.

“I think I’m able to do that,” I smirked.

Of course he was the one that pressed his lips against mine. In no way did I push him off though. He is a really good kisser. But as we were sharing these yummy kisses, my phone went over. I ignored it for the first few rings, but it didn’t stop! Why does it take so long for voicemail to kick in?!

I parted from Todd unwillingly and reached for that stupid ringing thing. Once I saw who it was, I rolled my eyes and silenced it before going back to Todd. But he had other plans now.

“Who was that?” he asked with his features wrinkled up… it was cute!

“It’s nobody,” I told him, leaving kisses on his cheek.

He eventually started kissing back, but then my phone went off again. Both of us let out a groan as I reached over, seeing that it was the same person. Leave me alone! What is wrong with people?

I silenced it again, and then turned it off. Try and call me now! But once I put my phone back down, Todd had an uneasy look in his eyes.

“Who was that?” he asked again.

“It’s nobody. Don’t worry about it,” I sighed.

“From the way you’re acting, I think I should worry about it,” he countered.

“It’s nothing big. I promise,” I told him.

“You’re still not answering my question,” he snickered. “Who was it?” he asked with a more caring tone to his voice than a jealous one.

“It’s just a person that I… knew… and things got awkward and now he won’t leave me alone,” I groaned.

“He?” he questioned with a raised eyebrow. “So you guys…” he went on, unable to finish his thought.

“Yeah… we dated,” I sighed. “But it wasn’t anything. We just couldn’t fit into each other’s life, so…” I shrugged.

“Well, that sucks for him,” he chuckled, making me roll my eyes through a smile.

“You amaze me, Toddie,” I beamed while hugging onto him once again.

“Well, you amaze me, so we’re even,” he replied with his cockiness in his voice.

It made me smile though. He didn’t flip out about him calling me like I thought he would. I never thought Todd would be so… him. I don’t even know how to describe it… but I like it! And I’m so glad I said yes when he asked me to his girlfriend.
♠ ♠ ♠
Exactly... and no one else can be my otter todder potter :D haha

Ky & Todders

comment?