Status: Updates for this one will be slow.

Wishful Thinking

Chapter Seven

Analise's POV
"No freaking way!" I heard her scream. It was too loud. He chuckled on the other side of his sister. I just rolled my eyes. I took out my iPod and put my ear buds in. I had them on the whole ride. I could see her and her brother talking as I occasionally glance at them. It was uneventful thirty minutes. It was amazing how they went to school. I took out my ear buds and decided to take up some conversation with the girl.
"How do you get to school being so far away." I asked the girl. She looked at me kind of suprised. 
"U-mm...w-well..." she stuttered.
"Why are you stuttering?" I asked a little confused and amused. "Its not like I'm gonna kill you."
"B-but y-you always s-seemed annoyed with me." she said stuttering again. 
"Its nothing personal. It's just that all females annoy me." I said.
"Why?" the guy asked. I quieted up and just looked down. I'm not confident to even talk to them. 
"Why?" he asked again.
"N-no r-reason." I stuttered. 
He looked at me pissed which made me worse. 
"Why are you so scared of me!" he asked pissed.
"I-I d-don't k-know." I lied. In truth I know why guys terrify me. I'm scared that they'll hurt me, abuse me like my father. 
"Why the hell don't you know?" he yelled. 
"Decklin..." his sister said trying to calm him down. 
"No, it doesn't matter anyway." he dismissed, "Like hell I'm gonna marry her anyway.
I just cowered into the seat and looked out the window. I put my ear buds in and put them on high. A tear slid down my face. I hate being messed up.

Decklin's POV

I screamed at her and for some reason I felt guilty. I don't know why I got so mad at her for not talking to me straight. She was fine with Jenalise, but I'm like her off button. She completely shuts down when I talk to her. Is it because I'm a guy? I mean she did say that girls annoy her. So what do guys do? Scare her?Terrify her?  I should apologize. 
We pulled up to the house a little bit later. My dad came out first then my mom. I came out then Jenalise.  The girl got out. She looked so sad. I think what I said messed her up. I sighed and went to get her bags from the trunk. When my sister saw that that was it she stood there shocked. It looks like Jenalise is about to do some serious shopping. I shook my head. Our family went up the drive way and to the front door.
 I can say that we're rich I guess. Each of us have our own car, own bathroom, and own room. That left three bathroom barely used. One for the basement, one for the first floor, and one for the second. There was also three extra bedrooms not used. I like our house because it's so color coordinated. I guess that were lucky to have and interior designer as a mom. Our house has a red velvet cake theme, red and creme. There's some black but it doesn't really stand out. My favorite room is mine. With a lot of begging I got to decorate my own room. It follows a panda colored theme, with black white and green. It's nice. My sister's room is light red like a pink but more red and  creme. It's nice too. The light colors make it more inviting. 
We walked inside our house into the foyer. I placed her bags down. 
"Okay since you and Analise are getting married we were going to put you in the same room." my father said. Analise looked worried, more like borderline scared.
"But regarding Analise's situation we decided to put her in the room closest to yours." my mom said. Analise's situation? What situation?
"But once she gets comfortable around you we're going to put Analise in your room Decklin." my mom continued. I nodded. Analise just looked down. 
"Alright Jenalise, Decklin go to your rooms we have to talk to Analise alone." my dad told us. We nodded and head upstairs. 
"What do you think they're gonna talk about?" Jenalise asked.
"I don't know." I said and went to my room. I closed the door and went to my bed and lied down. 
 
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment.Subscribe.Enjoy

Love.Peace.PANDA