Status: Active Baby! Subscribe!

I Still Need You

17 Weeks.

May 16, 2005

Dear Zacky,

Today has been the best day I have had in a long time. I went to the doctor today and got some sonograms of my little girl. She is 17 weeks, and perfectly healthy. In one of them she is sucking her thumb. I know there’s a sonogram of Brian sucking his thumb at his dad’s! My baby is exactly like her daddy! I’m kinda rethinking this whole keep Brian in the dark; the farther along I get in this pregnancy the more I wish I had someone to share this with. But I’m not stupid, I know if I let Brian back in he’s just gonna break my heart again, and I rather not relive that.

Also it is my 18th birthday so I’m feeling pretty legit!!!!!!!!! Three more years until I can legally drink, and in about 4 months and 3 weeks you can totally buy me some alcohol !

XoXo,
Zara

Brian came through the tour bus holding onto a stumbling blonde with green eyes, that had obviously had one too many drinks at the concert. Zacky watched as Brian made small talk with Shadows and Christ before situating the inebriated dame on the sofa. Zacky’s eyes watered as he re-read the letter Zara had sent him.

This letter was much more optimistic than the last one Zara had sent.She was excited about being pregnant, and with Brian’s child no-less. Zacky bit his lip as he looked back towards Brian and the blonde slut, he couldn’t fight it any longer, he started to cry. Zacky left the bus, but not before grabbing his hoodie.

Brian and his slutty friend continued to make small talk and flirt as though they were exotic animals about to perform a mating ritual. Brian’s brown eyes darkened with lust as he looked at the woman before him; he wasn’t interested in having a relationship, all he desired was her body for a night. He planned on discarding her at the first stop the following morning.

Jimmy looked over at Brian and his lady friend, then back to where he had seen Zacky crying before he left the bus. Something was wrong.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is a little bit late, I hope all of you lovely people can forgive me.
My boyfriend broke up with me 2 days after Christmas...I call him the Grinch now, cause he ruined my Christmas. I appreciate the comments and the support :)!

xoxo,
ierogurl90

ps. Love you guys!!!!