Status: Active Baby! Subscribe!

I Still Need You

Crushing

Tears streamed down Zara’s face, “ I wish you would have told me I was too young for you three days ago, Brian. You used me for sex, and now you’re done with me. I don’t ever want to see you again Brian Haner Jr. I wish you’d never even heard my voice.”

Brian’s heart sank to his stomach, he also wanted to cry. Instead he let go of Zara’s arm and watched her walk away. Brian sat back down on the sand and waited until the sun went down before he finally broke down and cried.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Michelle smiled to herself as she read the text message that Brian had sent her. “Let’s do breakfast at Bob Coffee Shop @ 8.”

He’s all mine Michelle thought as she nervously waited for Brian’s arrival at their favorite, low-key, waffle shop. They hadn’t been to this spot in many moons; the place was always somewhere he’d share important things with her. It was the place Brian took Michelle when he invited her into his life, as his girlfriend; this little coffee shop was the also the place he had proposed to her.
Today it would become the place he’d ask Michelle to forget him forever.

Michelle skimmed the menu as she waited for Brian. Nothing on the menu had changed, nor the owner’s rude manner of interacting with customers. The food was extremely fattening Michelle thought to herself as she debated whether or not she would even eat anything. Perhaps Brian would like to share: Michelle smiled whenever she thought about Brian.

Brian was as close to perfect as a girl could ask for. He was polite and romantic. He was patient and understanding. Brian was passionate about his career and respected others and their passions. He loved goofing around with small children -great father in training! He had a way of turning a stupid joke into something fun that felt special in an intimate way.

Needless to say, Michelle was satisfied that Brian was able to break up with Zara, without any of her influence. Michelle was so confident in the future and that she and Brian would work through the problems in the past, she was blind to the reality of the situation.

“Hey,” Brian greeted Michelle as he slid into the booth.

Michelle set the menu down on the table before noticing that Brian’s facial expression did not match her own. “Hi.”

“I didn’t invite you to Bob’s to buy you breakfast Michelle,” Brian concentrated on a point in front of him before looking Michelle in the eyes. “I invited you here to tell you that I am not interested in you in a romantic or sexual or friendly way. I don’t ever want to have sex with you again.

I don’t desire to hear from you, I don’t want birthday gifts, Christmas cards, or Easter eggs. I don’t plan on trying to run into you at Von’s or even say hello at the post office.

I am changing my phone number and I am not giving anyone except for the guys and my parents the number. This is good-bye forever.”

As cooly as Brian entered the waffle shop, he left. He didn’t care that somewhere in that coffee shop was a young woman crying her eyes out.

The only things that he was concerned about were: being the best musician possible, and finding Zara and fixing her broken heart.
♠ ♠ ♠
School has started and I wanna keep this story going...so I decided that I would do shorter updates.
Thanks for the nice comments and sharing with your friends!!
xoxo
ierogurl90