Status: Active Baby! Subscribe!

I Still Need You

Give Me a Miracle

“I think you are gonna be fine,” Said the orderly, “but I’m not completely sure about your little one.”

After the words left the Orderly’s mouth Zara’s vision blurred, but not before saying a silent prayer. ‘God, please let her survive even if I don’t.’ A short time later Zara woke up as a female doctor dressed in green scrubs shook her awake.

“Zara, Zara, Zara, you need to wake up.” The doctor spoke loudly hoping to gain the teenager’s attention. “Are you awake?” The doctor asked before receiving a verbal confirmation from Zara.

“I’m awake, I’m awake,” Zara opened her eyes.

“You passed out shortly after you arrived here Zara. You have Placenta previa. Your Placenta is completely covering your cervix. You are bleeding so much you’re gonna have to deliver right now, without receiving the epidural anesthesia.” The female doctor grimaced delivering the unfavorable news.

“I don’t think I can do it, I’m too weak,” Zara immediately went into panic mode and began to cry as she felt helpless.

“You have to do it Zara, or you could loose more blood,” the doctor suggested a detrimental situation.

“I could die?” Zara asked more terrified than she was a few moments before.

“You’ll be fine Zara, and so will your baby. I just need you to be brave darling.” As the doctor finished her pep talk three nurses and aunt Linda entered the room.

One of the nurses, a very handsome male nurse, walked to Zara’s bedside and smiled before trying to relax her. “My name is Ryan and you Zara are going to have a healthy happy baby today okay.”

Zara just smiled at her hot male nurse. “Yeah I’ve heard.”

“All I need from you Zara is to inhale and exhale relaxed breaths. Especially when you start to feel stong contractions; that’s when you need to focus on very deep breaths and push as hard as possible with your abdominal muscles.”

“Okay,” Zara replied feeling a little overwhelmed.

“I just want you to know that you can curse and swear all you want.” Ryan smiled, “Also feel free to claw my hands if you need to.”

“Thank you,” Zara smiled before grabbing Ryan’s hand and screaming profanities. “Fuck! What was that?”

“That’s called a contraction Zara,” the doctor smiled at her. “Everytime you feel that you need to push as hard as possible.”

Forty-five minutes was all it took for the entire birth. Forty-five minutes of intense emotions. Forty-five moments to cry, curse, and scream. Forty-five minutes to prepare herself for the next part of her life. Zara delivered Brian’s child and watched as her daughter, a premature baby, was rushed off to another room. Tears streamed down Zara’s face as her eyes closed shut and she prayed another silent prayer, “Take me, not her God.” Linda stroked Zara’s face to try and easy her nerves.

Ryan, the handsome male nurse, watched as Zara’s blood pressure dropped drastically. “Doctor Robin, She’s lost too much blood. We need to get her an emergency room . If her pressure drops any further she’s gonna need a blood transfusion.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is the 3rd update this week for me!! This is a huge deal guys...cause if you follow my stories you know it takes me a while to get the writing train going!!! Sorry it took 3 days to get out...I didn't realize it was completely written until I finished typing it up today!
Leave me a comment and I will love you forever!!!

Also if you have twitter and want me to follow you leave your twitter name in the comments!
My twitter name has changed...I am ironyfreeanna on twitter...in case you wanna follow me :)

Read.Comment.Share.
xoxo
ierogurl90