Veins of Glass.

Is it.. You?

His stench made Genesis let him go, get up from the ground, dust her knees off and walk away. For the third time in a day Matt slammed his fist into the brick wall. It’d been 3 days since Matt saw his daughter and was threatened by his ex-fiancée as well as the last time he shot up Meth. It was hard as all fuck especially seeing all the hookers shoot up and offer him some. Spotting Alex, he stumbled over, didn’t ask for Meth but his help.

“Varkatzas, you have what I want, you have my daughter and the love of my fucked up life.” Turning his icy eyes to meet Matt’s slightly clearer ones, Alex let out a small chuckle; “Yeah, I’m more of a man than you’ll ever be and a better father who doesn’t chose drugs over my own daughter.” His body aching from the lack of it’s life support, so close he could almost taste it. Without being aware of his body, Matt saw about 3 Alex’s before he hit the cold concrete sidewalk.

“Shads, I’m really disappointed in you.”

Hearing the nickname his best friend used to call him made Matt’s heart ache. It had been almost a year since he had passed on to the afterlife, not a day went by that Jimmy wasn’t on Matt’s mind or in his heart. Sitting up, not realizing he had left his body Matt walked over to his best friend and just embraced him as violent tears began to flow down his cheeks, Matt buried his face into Jimmy’s neck and said in almost a whisper; “I miss you so fucking much Jimmy it eats at me every second of everyday that you’re not here with me, with us, all of us.” Looking up towards the sky all Jimmy could do was nod and try to comfort Matt.

His time with his best friend was limited, he was send down to try and make Matt see that what he was doing was not only killing him slowly but had taken his entire life away. See, Jimmy knew about Matt’s experimentation with Meth but that was back in the day when they were teenagers. Being able to watch over his brothers was one thing Jimmy did well, but deep down he felt like a failure for letting Matt ruin his life, Avenged Sevenfold was ancient history.

He’d looked in on the other best friends and the girls especially Genesis, he knew she’d taken Matt’s addiction the worst, he’d helped when he could with helping raise Nevaeh as best he could. When he passed to the afterlife Jimmy knew that they’d all taken it hard but Matt most of all. He’d started shooting up again and Jimmy knew he was doomed for trouble.

“Am I..”

Matt couldn’t finish his sentence, all he could think of was Nevaeh. He had gotten a chance to hold her put he bitched out and chose his love Meth over his own flesh and blood.
Shaking his head Jimmy quietly said, “NO, but if you keep on the road you’re on you’ll be dead in a week.” A week. Matthew Charles Sanders, once known as the Almighty M. Shadows lead singer of the great Avenged Sevenfold dead because of his own mistakes. “How do I fix it Jimmy?” Pulling his head away from the tear soaked shirt of his best friend, Matt slowly moved his eyes up to meet the blues of Jimmy’s.
♠ ♠ ♠
it only gets sadder.
foREVer
<3GG.