Status: Already done.

Consequences

You look... gorgeous.

“Agh, I’m not going to do anything after changing my clothes and watching some movies so… I guess I will” I kept chewing my food while hearing Jenna laugh madly.

After that, I didn’t do anything good, I searched for some fresh clothes, maybe a summer dress. The weather wasn’t cold at all so it was perfect. I looked just like a California girl. Hewitt’s needed my presence, it was a cool place were teens could go and take some breakfast, but with a minimalist style, everyone liked it. Jenna and Barney were going to pick me up at twelve so I had still an hour to do some random things in my house. I lied lazily in the coach and turned the TV on, I was zapping the channels and I stopped in the first music channel I found.

There was a Plain White T’s song playing when I heard the honk of Barney’s car, I stood up as fast as I could and ran directly to the front door, I guess I was going so fast, but I didn’t know it until I collided with the wooden door. Nice, I got hit by a door and I could see it, ain’t that ridiculous? My head was feeling really heavy and my ears were buzzing, now I wasn’t in the condition to go there… No, stop it. I had to go there.

“Hey, Tammy! Where leaving without you if you don’t get out in this moment!” Jenna screamed at me when Barney honked once again.

“I’m going there, guys. Be patient, I’ve got a little accident…” I screamed in response. I didn’t mean to say little accident, I think it was a disaster.

I got up hardly and arranged my dress. Little tears were getting formed in my eyes, but I removed them right before opening the door and putting a big smile in my face, as if nothing happened to me. I started walking with the exuberance of a model to Barney’s lovely Corvette and headed to the back door.

“Whatever that little accident was, it didn’t turn out well. Tammy, your forehead is all red!” Jenna whispered loudly, if that could make sense.

“Fuck. Really?” I got panicked and started touching all my face searching for the imperfection.

“Oh, Tammy. You’re so unlucky. I guess that’s going to get even bigger, your forehead’s going to burst out… And just think that Freddie’s going to see you that way,“ Barney said in an evil way and disapproved with a move of his head.

“Holy shit. You gotta be kidding me. Please tell me that’s not true,” I begged and breathed deeply.

“No, sweetheart. I’m serious. But you can wear some of Jenna’s makeup or stuff girls wear. Be sure it’ll disappear, if it doesn’t I’ll laugh about this every single day of the rest of my life,” Barney shrugged burst out in laughs after saying that. I felt how blood was leading to my head, I was getting angry and nervous, that was not good.

“Hey, before you turn out red… Sorry, you already are,” Jenna joked. “I can lend you some makeup, the best of it is that we’ve got the same skin color, don’t worry, I can buy more later. Here,” she began searching in her bag for something to curb my face and handed me her super-expensive base makeup.

“Thanks, I love you Jenna. Would you marry me?” I said sarcastically and took her hand.

“No, no, no, stop it Tammy. She’s mine,” Barney answered greedy and kissed Jenna.

I wore the makeup and didn’t stop putting it on until I was sure that the beaten part was already covered by complete. Barney drove to Hewitt’s so fast that we reached there in maybe fifteen or ten minutes. My house was far away so it was a record.

Jenna and I walked to the café and found Freddie, Miles and Randy sit in a table situated on the back garden. It was like a VIP’s zone. Freddie was looking so radiant as just he could be, he was smiling while Miles and Randy wanted to share their mature and force showing their muscles, they were really stupid, but they were awesome like that. Freddie turned his head around and he found us standing close to where they were. His smile turned out bigger than what I could remember and his eyes showed so much happiness… He was a treasure.

“Hey, Jenna! How have you been?“ he started. “Tammy! You look… gorgeous, really,” he told me and I blushed..

“Hi Freddie,” Jenna said and kissed his cheek, then taking a sit next to Miles..

“Oh, thanks Freddie. You look good, too. I mean, you look handsome,” I explained with a shy smile in my face.

He stood up from his chair and hugged me. I felt his strong arms around me and all I could do was close my eyes and enjoy the moment. He got closer to me.

“Not better than you, gorgeous little lady,” he whispered and made me feel little butterflies trying to escape from my stomach.

He passed by the left side of my face, kissing it all, posing his lips in my skin. He directed his mouth down, where my lips were waiting for him and then, it happened what I always wanted: Our first kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sweet. Hope you, the reader, like it. Made a hard work on this, not my best, at all, but it's good enough for me.