Status: COMPLETED.

Leave the Pieces

Date and Movie

The Cullen’s and I were waiting to catch a whiff of Victoria on our land when we finally smelled her. We took off. Emmett, Carlisle, and I were in the lead, and I had a clear view of her. Emmett ran ahead and tried to tackle her but rolled to the ground.

“Damn it,” he cursed. The rest of us zoomed past him, trying our hardest to get to the damn redhead. Jasper was the next one to try, and he was a little short and rolled to the ground as well. We neared the border and everybody started to fall back but me, or so I thought. I saw Emmett breeze past me, and try to jump across the border.

“Emmett!” I screamed, trying to warn him. A grey wolf launched it’s self at Emmett and dragged him to the water. Emmett stood up, breathing hard and looking angry. I looked into the wolf’s eyes for second, and knew it was Paul. As I launched myself across the border, a white wolf with blue-green eyes met me. “Let’s go, Hayley,” I said, and she howled as a response, and we both took off after Victoria.

We chased her for a few minutes, and we finally reached the beach. She jumped off the cliff, and Hayley and I skidded to stop. “Fuck,” I said. Hayley growled in annoyance. I looked over at her. “You wanna get a smoothie?” I asked. She gave a wolfy grin….or at least I think it was a grin. She phased, and changed quickly, and we made our way back to the border.

“Where is she?” Emmett asked who was thankfully on the Cullen side of the border.

“She jumped off the cliff. Well, Hayley and I are gonna get smoothies. I’ll be home soon,” I said and kissed Carlisle and Esme on the cheek. I waved to the others, and Hayley and I walked to the La Push smoothie place, and just sat there for a while, breathing in the cool crisp air. I felt warm arms wrap around my waist and lift me off my seat. I let out a little shriek of surprise, and was thrown up in the air, and caught. I looked up into the beautiful brown eyes of Paul. “Hi,” I murmured and pressed my mouth against his.

“Hi, baby,” he mumbled against my lips. I saw Hayley and Embry kissing, and rolled my eyes playfully. She must have seen it because she lifted her hand a flipped me off, making me giggle into Paul’s mouth. He pulled away and gave me a confused look. I laughed.

“Sorry, babe,” I said, and kissed him again.

“Dude, Dyls,” Hayley said.

“Dude, Hayls, what?” I asked, mocking her jokingly.

“We should go on a double date tonight,” she suggested. I agreed.

“Come on, we can get ready at my house,” I said. I kissed Paul goodbye and told him and Embry to meet Hayley and I at Kate’s Café.

When we got to my house, we went straight up to my room, and started trying on dresses. Alice and Rosalie joined us and helped us pick something out.

When we finished, I was wearing a black, knee length, strapless dress, with black heels, a heart necklace with LOVE written on it, crystal earrings, and a silver bracelet. Hayley looked sexy in a mid thigh, red, spaghetti strapped dress, with red heels, her feather necklace, black heart shaped earrings, and a silver bracelet. I grabbed a black, stuffing my I Pod and phone into it, Hayley doing the same with a red one. My hair was up in a cool looking bun type of thing with a black flower pinned in it. Hayls’ was in this tight, twisted bun hairstyle that looked amazing on her.

We walked down the steps and tried to get out of the house before any of the guys saw us.

“Go, we’ll cover,” Rose whispered to us. We grinned at her, and ran out the house to Hayley’s car. We drove down to Kate’s Café and saw Paul and Embry already standing there. I hopped out of the car, and walked over to Paul. He looked me up and down, and wrapped his arms around me, pressing his lips to mine in possibly the softest kiss we’ve shared. I grabbed Paul’s hand and the four of us walked in and found a booth. Hayley and I were talking while Paul and Embry were cracking jokes at each other, making Hayley and I giggle. Paul pulled me to the side, and pulled something out of his pocket. “I got you this,” he whispered, and slipped a ring on my finger. “It’s to show that you’re mine, and no one else’s.”

“Thank you,” I whispered, choking up at the beautiful ring sitting on my finger. We walked back to the booth and started talking with Hayley and Embry again.

The date when amazingly, and when we got back all of the guys, minus dad, were sitting in the living room with their arms crossed. Rosalie and Alice ran up to us. “How did the date go?” Rosalie asked. Hayley and I smiled at each other and then at them.

“Amazing,” Hayley practically purred. I laughed, and ran my hand through my hair. Alice gasped and grabbed my hand.

“Is this…” She trailed off at the end, her gaze locked on the ring on my finger. I giggled.

“Yes, it’s a ring. No, I’m not engaged,” I said quickly, noticing Emmett start to open his mouth.

“Oh by the way, you, me and a movie tonight. What do you think?” Hayley asked. I smirked.

“Will you pay?” I asked. She shrugged.

“Sure,” she said.

“Then it’s a date,” I laughed.

“Alright, I’m gonna go home and change. I’ll be back here in about an hour,” she said, kissed my cheek and ran out the door. I laughed and shook my head.

“My best friend,” I murmured and hurried up the steps before anyone else could ask anymore questions. I quickly took a shower and blow dried my hair into the natural waves before getting dressed.

I heard a honk outside and ran down the steps. “Bye!” I shouted.

“Bye, Dylan. Be careful!” Dad shouted back.

“I will!” I ran out the door, tripped and fell flat on my face and ran into the car to see Hayley practically pissing herself.

“That was hilarious!” She laughed. I playfully glared at her, and then looked her outfit over.

“You look cute,” I said. She smiled at me.

“You do to,” she said.

We pulled into the movie theater and watched Black Christmas. It was the most gory, weird, awesome movie I have ever seen!! “That movie was the shit,” Hayley screeched.

“I know,” I agreed.

“Dylan?” I heard someone ask. I turned and gasped.

“Mike? Holy shit, I haven’t seen you in forever!” I said and hugged him.

“How’ve you been?” He asked.

“I’ve been good, thanks asking,” I smiled.

“Dyls, we kinda got to go” Hayley whispered. I nodded and hugged Mike again.

“I’ll see you at Graduation,” I said.

“You’re graduating?” He asked.

“No, Mike, I’m going to be watching,” I said slowly. He playfully glared at me and smiled.

“Alright, see you there,” he said and walked away.

“Whose graduation are you going to?” Hayley asked.

“The Cullen’s and Bella’s,” I said, and stuffed my hands into jean pockets.

“Oh,” Hayley said and skipped, yes literally skipped, to her car. I laughed and raced after her. I hopped into the passenger’s seat of her car and she sped off to the Cullen house.

“Thanks for the movie,” I said.

“No problem,” she said, winked, and drove off. I opened the door and saw everyone sitting around, talking.

“What’s going on?” I asked. Alice smiled.

“I’m throwing a Graduation Party,” she said.

“Where?”

“Here.”

“Here?”

“Yes, why?” She asked.

“We’re going to be the talk of the school. Finally, the Cullen House get’s revealed,” I said dramatically. Emmett chucked a pillow at my face, successfully knocking me on my ass.

“Ow, dickwad,” I laughed, throwing it back.

“Just go to bed, Tinker Bell,” he laughed. I laughed with him.

“Alright, Teddy Bear. Night everyone,” I said.

“Night,” they all echoed. I walked up the steps, and got dressed into some plaid short shorts and a giant T- shirt. I climbed into bed and just stared at the ceiling, thinking about how dramatically my life has changed since I was adopted by the Cullens. My family is vampires, my boyfriend and best friends are werewolves, and I’m a half-vampire.

Then again, my old two best friends are now vampires and want to kill me. There’s a downside. I sighed and rubbed my face with my palms and groaned.

“Tink?” A voice outside my door asked.

“Yeah, Teddy?” I asked.

“Can I come in?” He asked.

“Sure.” He opened up the door and walked in, shutting the door behind him. He climbed into the bed with me, and I snuggled up to his side, placing my head on his chest. He wrapped his arms protectively around me. “Is everything okay?” I asked.

“Yeah, D, everything’s okay. Just go to sleep,” he said softly. I stared at him for a couple seconds, not believing a word that was coming out of his mouth, but shrugged, and snuggled back up to him, instantly falling asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope everyone likes. Comment, message, subscribe. Thanks.