Status: COMPLETED.

Leave the Pieces

Revelations

I was now lying in Paul’s arms while he slept. I told everyone I would drive myself and decided at the last second to go to La Push. I sped the entire way to his house.

I watched the rise and fall of his chest, and listened to his even breathing. I kissed his bare chest, and then snuggled back into him, taking a small nap.

“Dylan…Dylan, baby,” someone whispered in my ear. I yawned and looked up into Paul’s eyes. I smiled.

“Hi,” I said, pressing my lips to his.

“When did you get here?” He asked.

“I think since about nine. Why?” I asked. He pulled me closer.

“Why didn’t you wake me up?” He asked. I shrugged.

“You looked so cute sleeping. I knew you needed it so I let you sleep and just fell asleep too,” I explained. He pressed his lips to mine, and smiled at me.

"You didn't have to, sweetheart."

"Yes I did. You needed the rest," I said and snuggled in closer to him. "I love you, Paul." He wrapped his arms protectively around me and pulled me closer.

"I love you, too, Dylan." We stared into each others and I leaned up, smashing my mouth to his. Our lips moved in sync to one anothers, and I felt his tongue graze my bottom lip before plunging into my mouth. I moaned lightly, and pressed myself closer to him. Our tongues fought for dominance, but his finally won after I gave up. I pulled away for a second to pull my top off. As I leaned back in, he stopped me.

"What?" I asked, afraid I was doing something wrong.

"Are you sure you're ready?" He asked. I smiled and nodded. He pressed his lips back to mine and flipped us over so I was pinned between his burning body and the mattress. I felt him fumble with the button on my jeans before I felt them slide off my body. I reached down and tore his jean shorts off and noticed that he wasn't wearing any boxers underneath.

"Someone enjoys going commando," I joked. He smirked and reached behind me to unclip my bra. He threw it in the corner and pushed me back down on the bed. A couple seconds later, my panties followed. He got up and reached into one of his drawers, pulling out a condom. He slid it on, and climbed back on top of me. I felt him position himself at my entrance and he looked at me.

"Are you ready?" He asked. I nodded and bit my lip in anticipation. He slowly entered me and I let out a little whimper of pain. He stopped and looked at me, concern swimming in his eyes.

"Keep going," I reassured, but I noticed my voice sounded a little strained. He kept pushing in until he was fully inside me. He slid back out and I moaned before he slid back in. We had a steady pace going on, until I moaned, "faster," in his ear. He picked up the pace until he was practically pounding inside of me. I could feel something coiling in the pit of my stomach, and decided to flip us so I was on top.

I rocked my hips slowly, dragging my nails down his chest and stomach. I leaned down and pressed my lips to his chest, slowly working my way up to his jaw. I kissed my way up his jaw until I got to his lips. We got into another heated make out session. He grabbed my hips and started to control my movement. I let another loud moan escape my lips as he started trailing his tongue up my stomach slowly. "Oh my God," I moaned out. We flipped over again, and I heard him let out a throaty moan in my ear.

I could feel my climax coming on, and I guess he could too because the rhythmic motion he had going on was becoming more hectic and fast. I screamed out a couple seconds before he did and he collapsed on top of me. Our breathing was hard and I had a layer of sweat covering my body.

"I'm definitely gonna need a shower before I head home," I said, and looked over at Paul with smirk. "Wanna join me?" He smirked back and lifted me into his arms. I giggled as we climbed into the shower and had round two.

We got out and I threw my hair up into a messy bun and got dressed. I grabbed my phone and turned it on. Eleven missed calls. Twenty new text messages. The first person I texted back was Emmett.

Stop worrying, I'm fine. I'll be home soon.

A couple seconds later, my phone beeped. I breathed in deeply before looking at it.

Where the hell have you been?! We've all been worried sick! You are in so much trouble when you get home.

I groaned and feel back on the bed. "What's wrong, baby?" Paul asked, sitting down beside me.

"They're gonna kill me," I said bluntly.

"Cause you skipped school?" He asked.

"No, they wouldn't have cared if I skipped school, it's the fact that I didn't tell them where I was going," I explained.

"Ah," he said and pressed his lips to mine.

"Tell Hayls to call me if she wants to get ready for the graduation party at my place," I said, kissing him one more time before I walked out the door. I climbed into my car and banged my head on the steering wheel. I knew I was facing hell when I got home.

About thirty minutes later, I pulled up the winding hill of my home. I parked my car behind Emmett's Jeep and stepped out. The second I had both feet on the ground I was tackled in a hug. "Alice! Need air," I gasped out. She let me go, and I saw a look of relief on her face that was slowly getting replaced by anger.

"Do you have any idea how worried all of us have been?! I got a vision of you just suddenly disappearing! When you go on Quilette Land, I can't see you anymore! I don't know if you're safe! And you left without telling anyone! You can't do that to us!" She yelled at me.

"Alice, I'm sorry. I completely forgot about your visions." Lie. "I meant to call but I feel asleep at Paul's." Not a completely lie. "Can we just go get ready for graduation?" I asked. She let out an unnecessary breath and nodded.

"Alright, but as your punishment from me, you get to be my Barbie Doll, and you have no say in what your hair looks like or your clothes," she said and skipped into the house.

"Ah, fuck," I mumbled and followed her. When I stepped through the door, I was instantly thrown over someone's shoulder and carried up the steps. I saw how high up off the ground I was and figured it was Emmett. I heard a door open and I was tossed harshly on the floor. "Ow, what the fuck, Emmett!" I yelled, standing up.

"What the fuck were you thinking? Going off onto Quilette land when you should've been in school! And without telling anyone! Do you have any idea how dangerous that is?! You could've been hurt or killed! Do you even think before you act?! You can't just leave without telling anyone where you're going!" He practically screamed at me.

"You did it to me if you remember correctly," I hissed and pushed past him. He grabbed the top of my arm, but I wrenched it out of his grasp.

"Dylan," he said, and I heard a slight crack in his voice. I looked back at him and I could tell by his face that he would be crying if he was able. I just glared and stalked into Alice and Jasper's room.

Alice was standing by her vanity with this hurt look on her face. She took a step toward me and I shook my head. "Don't say anything about it, Alice," I whispered. "Let's just get this torcher over with." I smiled half-heartedly and sat down in the chair.

I guess Alice decided to take it easy on me because my hair actually looked really good. She pushed a dress, ripped tights, and shoes into my arms. "Change," she ordered.

"Alice, it's pink," I complained. She gave me a dirty look. I sighed in defeat and quickly changed. I looked in the mirror. "I look like cotton candy." She rolled her eyes.

"Now, smile big," she said, smiling. I faked grinned at her and she laughed, pushing me out of the room.

"Annoying midget," I mumbled playfully.

"You're just as tall as I am!" She shouted back. I laughed and went to my room. I passed Jessa's room and stopped. I knocked on the door.

"Come in." I opened the door and saw her putting in some earrings. She looked over at me and started laughing. "Let me guess, Alice got a hold of you?" She asked. I smirked.

"Is it that obvious?" I asked. She nodded.

"I know you, Dylan. You normally wouldn't be caught dead in an outfit like that," she said. I nodded.

"Yeah, I know. You almost ready? We could head over together and make heads spin." She laughed and put some final touches on her make up before following me down the hall. "We're leaving early. We'll meet you there!" I yelled.

"Be careful!" Mom yelled back. We walked outside to my car and I saw Emmett waiting. I stopped, leaning my weight on one of my legs and crossed my arms over my chest.

"What?" I asked.

"Dylan, please don't be like this," he pleaded.

"Be like what, Emmett?" I asked and climbed into my car. Jessa got into the passenger seat and looked at me.

"What's up with you two?" She asked.

"Nothing," I said, and peeled out of the driveway.

We pulled into the school parking lot and I parked next to Bella's beat up truck. Jessa and I got out and I saw Charlie and Bella standing by the door. We walked towards them, and I pulled Bella into a hug. "We need to talk," she whispered in my ear. I nodded, and smiled at Charlie.

"do you mind if Jessa and I steal Bella for a couple minutes?" I asked Charlie. He nodded, and I saw Jake wheel Billy up to him and they started talking. I smiled at Jake, and Bella pulled Jessa and I off somewhere to where no one else could hear. "So, what's up, B?" I asked.

"D, we got some major problems," she started. "I figured it out. The holes in Alice's visions, my things missing. They're all connected," she rushed. I thought about it for a couple seconds and the pieces started forming together in my head.

"Oh my God. Victoria is the puppet master. She's using someone that Alice doesn't know about to make the decisions," I gasped.

"Exactly. Alice won't be able to see someone she doesn't know about," Bella finished.

"Oh shit. Shit, shit, this isn't good, B," I said.

"I know, D, I know," she said, and Alice ran up. We filled her in on what was going on, and her mouth was open in an "O" form.

"You can't tell Edward yet. He needs to keep a clear head until after the party," Alice said. I nodded.

"She's right. We can't think about it. Jessa, think random things in Italian," I laughed. She nodded with a smirk on her face.

"Can do, Dyls," she said and walked past me to go inside. I sighed and hugged Alice and Bella.

"Good luck, and Bella," I said and smirked at her. "Don't trip." She glared at me, making me laugh and I started walking after Jessa.

This was going to be a fun night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about the wait, and I hope everyone liked it.