Status: COMPLETED.

Leave the Pieces

Graduation Party

During Graduation, I kept thinking random things, staying away from the subject of what Bella said, and the fact that me and Paul had sex. When Edward and Alice were called up on stage, I could see Edward giving Alice confused looks. Obviously she was thinking some pretty weird things. He glanced over at me and Jessa, and his confused face got worse.

When Bella's name was called, I started cheering. I looked behind me to see Jake and Billy screaming loudly. I laughed. Jake was such a loud ass.

The rest of Graduation was a blur. I just remember hugging some friends that graduated. The next thing I knew, Alice was rushing me into the house, and up the steps. "Alice, what the hell are you doing?" I laughed. She didn't say anything, she just picked me up and literally threw me onto the the vanity chair. She messed with my hair until it was in soft waves and told me to change.

"Hurry," she said. I quickly stripped off the pink dress and changed into another one. I slipped on some black boots and Alice did my make up in neutral colors. I heard the door bell ring and Hayley's loud voice travel up the steps.

"Dyls, where the hell are you?!" She screamed.

"Alice's room!" I shouted back. I heard her run in, and Alice grabbed my arm, and spun me onto the bed. She grabbed Hayley, pushing her down onto the chair, and starting on her hair. She pinned her bangs back, and left the rest of it down, and curled her hair into loose spirals. She handed her a red strapless dress.

"Change," she ordered. Hayley quickly changed and slipped on some red open-toed pumps. Alice looked us over and sighed in relief. "Alright, you're both ready," she said and ran out of the room. Hayley and I looked at each other and shrugged.

"I think she ate a deer with a sugar high," I laughed. Hayley laughed along with me and we walked out of the room and down the steps. The living room was different and looked like a dance club. "Nice," I whispered. Hayley nodded.

"Hell yeah," she agreed. Alice looked at the clock, and then at Bella, who just walked in with a worried looking Edward. She looked at me, and nodded. She told him. Edward raised an eyebrow at me.

"You knew?" He asked. I nodded.

"Yeah..." I trailed off at the end, and stepped behind Hayley.

"I ain't blocking your sorry ass," she said, pushing me slightly.

"Some best friend you are," I said.

"Bitch, I'm the best friend you'll ever have," she retorted. We both glared at each other, and then started laughing. Bad Influence by Pink started playing and Hayley and I started dancing and singing along.

Alright sir, sure, I'll have another one, it's early
Three olives, shake it up, I like it dirty
Tequila for my friend, it makes her flirty

Trust me, I'm the instigator of underwear
Showing up here and there, uh, oh
(Oh, no)
I'm always on a mission from the get go

So what if it's only one o'clock in the afternoon?
It's never too soon to send out all the invitations
To the last night of your life

Lordy, Lordy, Lordy
I can't help it, I like to party
It's dramatic, it's electrifying

Wind me up and watch me go
Where she stops nobody knows
A good excuse to be a bad influence on you

You and you and you and you and you
And you and you and you and you and you
And you and you and you and you and you

Alright, man, calm down
I know your son, said he was at my house
He was the captain of the football team but I turned him out
He wasn't the first and he won't be the last
So tone it down, this happens all the time

I'm the story, the tale, the alibi
They wanna go home, I ask them, why?
It's daylight, not night
It might need a break from all the real life
(Get a life)

Gets to be too much sometimes
It's never too late to send out all the invitations
To the last night of your life

Lordy, Lordy, Lordy
I can't help it, I like to party
It's dramatic, it's electrifying

Wind me up and watch me go
Where she stops nobody knows
A good excuse to be a bad influence on you

You and you and you and you and you and you
(And you)
And you and you and you and you and you
(And you)
And you and you and you and you

I'm off to see the doctor
I hope she has a cure
I hope she makes me better
What does that even mean? We don't know

Lordy, Lordy, Lordy
I can't help it, I like to party
It's dramatic, it's electrifying

Wind me up and watch me go
Where she stops nobody knows
A good excuse to be a bad influence on you

Lordy, Lordy, Lordy
I can't help it, I like to party
It's dramatic, it's electrifying

Wind me up and watch me go
Where she stops nobody knows
A good excuse to be a bad influence on you

Lordy, Lordy, Lordy
I can't help it, I like to party
It's dramatic, it's electrifying

You can wind me up and watch me go
Where she stops nobody knows
A good excuse to be a bad influence on you
(And you)

You and you and you and you and you and you
(I'm a good excuse)
And you and you and you and you and you and you
(To be a bad influence on you)
And you and you and you and you


When the song ended, I noticed Mike, Jessica, Lauren, Angela, and Eric were already piling in. "Wow, I feel like an idiot," I said loudly, making them laugh. All of them, except Lauren, all hugged me. "Hey...you guys...I need air.." I gasped out. They pulled away, and started looking around the house in awe.

"First timers?" Hayley asked. I nodded. She scoffed. "Losers." I laughed and we both got some drinks.

Within thirty minutes, the living room was littered with people. I heard Alice growl, and smelled wolves. I spun around quickly, hoping to see Paul's face, but it was only Jacob, Embry, and Quil. Hayley smiled widely, and weaved through the people to place a kiss on Embry's mouth. I smiled and walked over to where Bella, Alice, and Jacob were. I could hear bits and pieces, and they sounded angry. I made my way over and stood beside Bella. "What's going on?" I asked.

"Jacob and the pack want to fight in the battle against the newborns," Bella huffed.

"Wouldn't that stack the odds in our favor if they joined? The newborns would never suspect it, and we have a less chance of getting massacred," I pointed out. Alice and Jasper looked at me. "What?" I asked.

"What makes you think you're fighting?" Jasper asked. I glared at him.

"What makes you think I'm not?" I asked.

"You aren't strong enough," he argued.

"She already took on five newborns by herself. I think she can handle the fight," Hayley defended me. We stood there and argued about it for a couple seconds before Alice grinned.

"The future just went blank. They're fighting with us," she said. Jacob grinned back at her.

"We'll need to meet and discuss strategies," Jasper said. They decided on a place to meet and we were meeting late tonight...or early tomorrow morning technically.

The party went by quickly after that. After cleaning up a little, I went upstairs to my room and changed into something more comfortable. "Can I borrow some clothes?" Hayley asked, sticking her head in the doorway. I nodded. She came in and picked out some clothes and quickly changed.

"Are you two ready?" Mom asked, knocking on my door.

"Yeah, mom," we said unison. We walked out the door and down the steps.

"Dyan, honey, I need for you to ride with Emmett," mom said, and she gave me a look that clearly told me not to argue. I nodded, and followed Emmett out to the Jeep.

"Anyone else?" I asked.

"Nope," he said. I nodded, and hopped into the passenger seat. We took off, and the first couple of minutes was awkward silence. "Look, I'm sorry for pissing you off," Emmett said quietly. I sighed, and ran a hand through my hair.

"It wasn't you that pissed me off. It was the situation, you just happened to be the one to take the blunt force of it," I explained.

"What situation?" He asked.

"It makes me mad when you guys get angry at me for leaving without telling anyone for a couple hours when all of you left with out telling me shit for months. It just doesn't seem fair to me," I said. He nodded, but he had a hurt look on his face. "What?" I asked, when he looked over at me.

"I'm so sorry we had to do that to you. We thought we were protecting you by leaving," he said. I snorted in laughter.

"Yeah, look how well that turned out. I get imprinted on by a werewolf, get into a car accident, and turn into a half vampire. My life is safe central," I laughed. His booming laughter joined mine, and I knew I couldn't be mad at him anymore.

We pulled into the meadow and I noticed we were the last to arrive. "Did we take the long way?" I asked. Emmett nodded with a shit eating grin on his face. I laughed and we walked over to the rest of the Cullens and Bella. I stood next to Hayley, who was staring off into the trees.

"They're coming," she announced. Not even a minute later, the pack stalked out of the woods. Hayley and I smiled. Our family. Edward talked for Sam and Jasper started explaining the fighting strategies they would have to use. I was surprising paying attention when a push on my back broke me out of my thoughts. I turned my head to have a cold nose pressed to my cheek. I giggled, and rubbed the grey head.

"Hi, baby," I said, placing a kiss on his wolf head. His tongue rolled out of him mouth, and he licked my cheek. I giggled. He laid down and I sat down next to him, running my fingers through his fur absentmindedly. Hayley walked over and sat down, leaning her head on my shoulder. "Bored?" I asked. She nodded.

"Fuck yeah. I just want to get this damn fight over with," she mumbled. We stayed quiet for a couple seconds until Hayley nudged me.

"What?" I asked.

"Did I tell you that Sam and Emily adopted someone?" She asked.

"No, you forgot to mention that little detail."

"Oh, well, yeah, they did. Her name is Emerald. Oh, and get this. Jacob imprinted on her," she gossiped. My mouth dropped.

"Are you fucking serious?" I whispered. She nodded.

"Maybe Jake will stop pining after Bella now." We both laughed, a little louder than should've, gaining the attention of everyone around us.

"What are you two giggling about?" Emmett asked, yelling across the meadow.

"Nothing!" Hayley and I yelled back.

"Liars!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment, message, subscribe? Thanks.