Status: Maybe Active; Comments help. . .

Their Crazy Fantasies.

.008

It’s been two weeks since the kiss. During all the time after that, we were both confused. We didn’t know where we stood with each other. If all that really happened. Well, the only word to describe what was going on those two weeks was confusion.

Haden’s busy with guest star appearances in random TV shows such as Glee and Pretty Little Liars. Don’t ask me why he chose those. For some reason, he’s also been singing about a ‘That’s So Haden’ thing but I don’t know what the hell he’s talking about. But what I do know is that Haden’s even in some cartoons! He was the voice of himself in Family Guy and he was the voice of some kid in The Simpson’s. Amazing what you can do in two weeks, right? nou

Oh, you want to know about me? Well, I’ve been busy working on an album. Nothing too interesting. Usher told me that I should take a break. So did everyone else. Maybe I’m a little too overexposed? So I think I’ll stop.

“Hey, Benny. Cut it, I’ve decided I want to take break.” I told Benny. Benny was helping me create the music for my songs. He looked at me and ruffled my hair. Asshole.

“About time kiddo,” He said getting up and leaving the studio before I even got the chance to get up. I stood up, sighed, and flipped my hair back to it’s original position. I can’t believe he touched my hair. I don’t know where his hands have been. For all I know, he could have walked his dog this morning, and it took a shit. And he could have picked that shit up, and not have washed his hands. Then he comes into the studio and touches my hair. Ugh.

Of course, chances are that didn’t happen. But hey, just sayin’.

While I was in the limo, I thought it'd be nice to visit Scarlett. It might upset Haden, but hell. I am still single. Right? "Hey, um Scarlett's house instead." I told my chauffeur and he nodded. He took a sharp left and I smashed into the door. Ok. I won't be driving with him again.

I called Scarlett to make sure she was home. I'd look stupid just standing outside her house for awhile when she'd not home. "Hello? Oh," She laughed realizing who it was before I even got the chance to say something. "Justin as much as I'd love to see you, there is multiple reasons why I can't. The main one is your fans! There's a few girls out here now, and their like harassing me! And girls have been coming throughout this whole week! Oh, Justin. Please stop this." Scarlett sounded tired, and annoyed. I felt bad for her, but what could I do? If I showed up to her house to calm my fans down, they'd know for sure that's where she lived and that we had a thing going on. At least, that's what they'd assume.

"Scarlett, why don't you just call the police? That's harassment and trespassing you know."

"Oh, that's not a bad idea. Thanks, Justin. I'll do that. When they leave, I'll call you when you can come over. Bye!" She hung up, and I mus admit I actually did hear some screaming girls in the background saying "Where's Justin?"

Just as I got off the phone with Scarlett, Haden called. "Hey, Haden~" I said, feeling happy so my voice went a little higher than usual.

"Justin, it's me." His mom said and my voice immediately dropped back to it's normal tone. "Oh, what's up Mrs.Polar?"

"Haden's at it again. I'm worried about him. Listen," She said and she didn't talk anymore, but I could hear some weird music in the background. "He's listening to some weird indie-hippie music! And he's got a black light now. . . I don't know when and where he got it, but it's freaking me out. I think he's turning into a hippie. . ." She gasped and I heard something clatter. Mrs. Polar's voice sounded far away now. "Haden! Haden!" She cried out and I heard swift footsteps fading with the music. I decided to stay on the phone just in case I heard anything. I waited for about a minute, and the weird music turned down. Some yelling, and the music was turned off. Mrs. Polar sounded concerned. "Haden, what are smoking?" I didn't hear Haden's reply, but Mrs. Polar sounded outraged. "That's illegal! Are you aware of that? Your breaking a law, Haden!" I didn't hear his reply again, but Mrs. Polar changed the subject. "What's with that weird music? And this creepy light?" I heard Haden say something about a rage. Maybe he was mad that his mom was doing this.

". . . Oh. You want to do that? That's illegal now, too!" His mom sounded furious and confused. Since when have rages been illegal? Oh. . . He must have said a rave?

"Your under-aged anyways, so your definitely not going." I heard her say. I heard a scream, some running, and a door slam. "Haden! Not again. . ."

"Justin? Are still on the line? Oh good, so you know what just happened right? Please, go find Haden for me. I don't know where he goes in his spare time, but you do. So you'd have better luck. Good luck, and thanks." She hung up before I could give her an answer. How did she know I wasn't busy? Oh well, she's lucky I'm not.

"Sorry, man. But my friend just ran away and I have got to look for him. Drive me around town, will you?" Ugh. He probably thinks I'm talking about a damn dog. What was Haden smoking? What made him want to go to a rave? Oh, Haden.

Ten minutes later, we found him a few blocks from his house, talking to some fans. They were girls, by the way. He looked genuinely happy. Not high, stoned, or anything. I wondered if I should get out the car and casually walk towards them. Yeah, I decided I would do it. So I got out the car a little less than a block away and walked casually over there. One of the girls saw me, and waved. Hmm, good to know they aren't physco fans. She whispered something to her friend and she looked away from Haden and she looked up at me. She saw me, and ran towards me. Well, at least one of them were sane. "I love you, Justin!"

"Whoa, wanna slow down?"

"Too late!" She said and she jumped on me. She knocked me off my feet (Ha-ha. Very funny. . .) and was on top of me now. "Omigod. I love you. I can't believe I've finally met you!" She got off me and did a weird, but epic hand motion like she was grabbing the world (or the sky?) and bringing it towards her. "My life is complete." I got up and slowly walked past her. Ok. She was an odd one, for sure. Her other friend had Blonde hair and light blue eyes. Her hair was curly and she had a cartridge piercing and a regular ear piercing.

"I apologize about Stacy there. . . She's had a little more than she can handle today." She laughed and looked at Haden then back at me. "It was nice meeting you both, I should leave now. I don't know how much more Stacy can take before her mind is totally blown." We all turned to look at her Brunette friend with brown eyes and she was still going crazy. She was spinning around in circles, jumping around and singing. "Well, I guess it's too late for that. But, she needs to go home before she gets out of control."

"Bye, Erin. Nice meeting you." Haden said nodding his head.

"Same," She said smiling at both of us and running towards Stacy. "Stacy, let's go."

"NO!" She said dancing wildly out of Erin's grip. Stacy charged towards Haden and I. We exchanged a look and ran. Now we honestly had two options. One was to help Erin calm Stacy down. The second was to run like hell. At first, the second option sounded easier, but now that I'm doing it, I realized it was harder. Plus, it's messing up my new shoes. I stopped in my tracks and turned to Stacy. She stopped running and looked at me like I was crazy. "What are you doing?"

I shrugged. "I got tired."

Erin ran up behind Stacy and put her in a headlock. Wow. "Calm down, now. We're going home."

"Why? This is a once in a lifetime opportunity!" She screamed, flinging herself back and forth, but Erin's grip was too tight. Erin looked like she was considering what Stacy had just said, but she finally said something. "We're leaving now." She snarled, and that calmed Stacy down a little.

"Just one more touch. . ."

"No. One more touch, and you'll wake up at home not remembering a thing!" Erin slowly warned her, but she winked at Haden and he smiled. She was kidding. I hope.

"Oh, no we wouldn't want that."

"Yeah, we wouldn't."

"Alright, I'll leave with you. Bye Justin! Bye Haden!" Stacy said, waving frantically at us. Erin looked at us and just shook her head and smiled. She didn't say bye and just walked away with Stacy laced in her arms. I don't know if it was because they were best friends, or if it was just to restrain Stacy. Probably both. When they were out of earshot I opened my mouth to say something, and so did Haden. Nothing came out of my mouth, so I let Haden go first but what came out of his mouth defied the point of letting him speak first. "You go first."

"Umm, what are you doing here? Your mom called and said you were smoking something and you guys fought." I felt bad inside. All that work I did with Haden to get the Meth out of him and he does it again? He went right back to it.

"Oh that," He laughed. "All a hoax. Sorry to worry you."

"A what?"

"You see, my mom pissed me off, so I got some authentic legal substance that's extremely similar to Marijuana. I didn't really smoke it, I just lit the blunt and let it smoke for a while. And about the purple light? I've always wanted one of those. The rave? Ah, I just thought it was a nice touch." He shrugged. Sometimes, Haden was weird.

"What about the music? And why the hell would you do that?"

"Ha-ha. I wanted to hear Rave music. And I was bored. Can you believe I did all that out of boredom?" He laughed and shrugged again.

Okay, so I found out more about Haden today.

The kid can do amazing things when he's bored.

But the things he does, isn't really beneficial to anyone.

He needed to be occupied quite often.

"Why don't we go back to my house, Justin?" Haden offered, already walking back to his house.

"Sounds like a plan," I said but right after I said it, my phone started vibrating. It was Scarlett. "Umm, I gotta take this."

She told me it was alright to come over now, and the fans were gone. "It wasn't easy, they put up a nice fight. I videotaped it by the way. Ha! I just couldn't let that be in my memories. It needed to be shared with the world. Anyways, come on over Justin! I've got a nice surprise!"

Scarlett always had surprises when I went over. Don't get me wrong, I liked surprises but she exaggerated her surprises. One time, one of her surprises was seeing her in pink. Like I give a damn about what color you wear today! I hung up the phone, after I told Scarlett I'd go over. I saw Haden's face and he looked disappointed. "I'm sorry, I told my other friend I'd go over their house first. . ." I said, carefully editing any gender notations.

"Go, Justin. I have better things to be than your second option. What am I? Your back up boyfriend when your little girlfriend is busy?" And with that, he stomped away.

Someone likes to throw bitch fits.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aha, do you think Haden over reacted? About everything in this chapter?
Eh, this isn't my best one but it's not bad (:
Comments?

Thanks so much for the comments last time!
Two pages <3
& 5 stars?! HOLY CRAP.
Thanks guys :)