We Never Get Caught

The Aftermath

Julie's P.O.V

"Julie where the hell have you been?" Ray screamed at me. I could tell she was pissed but she was trying to act scared. "Patrick he said he saw some girl get murdered! He's down at the police station!" I grabbed her wrist and pulled her into my room.

"WHY THE HELL DID YOU LET HIM SEE YOU KILL SOMEONE!!!" She screamed at me.

"I was Sam."

"The slut?"

"Yes Patrick was making out with her, it was getting....rough."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I was already pissed, I needed to kill something."

"WELL NOW PATRICK HAS A DESCRIPTION DUMB ASS!!!"

"Shit" I sighed

"What are we going to do?" Ray whined.

"We are going to see him."

"Oh you've got to be kidding me. After all we've done to him, you think he will want to help us?" Ray questioned cocking an eyebrow.

"Keep your shirt on I have a plan."

She nodded.

"It will take the ultimate sacrifice...on both our parts."

Another nod. “Let’s get this over with" she sighed. "I'm not exactly in the mood to see him right now."

"Well it's either this or get arrested!" I yelled at her. She backed away.

"Whatever let's go."

We crawled out of the house through the window. One of the sacrifices on our part.
We can never see Pete or Patrick again.

One: Imight will kill Patrick if I ever see him again.

Two: If we get angry around them we'll get busted.

Three: We can't get mad or kill anyone since there is now an alert of "The Physco Baker". It's Cookie Killer's moron, The Killing duo of Chicago.

Four: Finally we can't be here anymore. That's the ultimate sacrifice.
♠ ♠ ♠
i know it's really short, and I'm sorry.
theres only two more chapters left.

oh nose!

and they are juciy!

much better then this shit when i first wrote it :]

ex's and oh's
Liabz!