One Last Kiss Before I Go

Temper, Temper

Still Zacky's POV

My eyes widened as I realized that my uncle was standing next to me. Dark blue eyes watched his daughter, making sure that she was happy. His dark brown eyes kept, neatly, out of his face. Tanned skin, hinting the fact that he loved being outdoors, and that muscular built that made anyone think twice about pissing him off. Riley Colten Levine, Missy's father and my uncle, just stood next to me.

"Uncle Riley," I asked, shocked to see him.

He looked at me and I was about ready to flinch. Riley Levine was well known for his temper and now that he has to use a cane, it basically gave him something else to hit you with.

"Hey Zacky," he said, calmly, "How is my nephew?"

"Uh, good," I stuttered.

He just nodded as he asked, "So that's Brian?"

I nodded, not saying anything. "Seems like a good kid," he said, "Nice to see that my daughter has a boyfriend that fits her so well."

I looked over at my cousin and my best friend who were laughing at something as they got some wine. Missy is legal in Australia and now that she's back in home, she could drink. Brian just was amused with watching her drink the red wine. Uncle Riley was right, they did work together.

"Daddy you have to meet Brian!"

Missy's POV

I looked over to see my dad talking with Zacky and I realized that Brian probably hadn't met my dad yet. Dad was working today so he was gone all day and just came home about an hour ago. Brian just looked at me then at my father and then gulped. "C'mon, silly," I said, tugging his arm, making him follow me.

"But your dad looks scary," Brian whined.

"He's not going to kill you. At least you can outrun him," I joked.

"That's mean!"

I just laughed as my dad looked at me and said, "Missy Melissa."

"Hi daddy," I said, giving him a hug, "You haven't met Brian."

Dad looked at Brian and did his thinking face. "I approve."

Brian's jaw dropped and asked, "Seriously?"

Dad just nodded, "Yup. I saw how you handled that idiot Lucas and I heard what you did to that moron that violated my daughter so I approve. Now I must asked if you liked that present Missy sent you."

"The guitar," Brian asked, "I am honestly in awe of it. I want to personally thank you for it."

"See, I told you my dad isn't a scary person," I said, wrapping my arms around Brian's waist.

"Oh shit," Dad said, "Melissa, stand still and hide me."

"Why?"

"Your mother is looking for me."

I laughed as my dad walked behind me and crouched down. "Dad, you're like twice my side. I'm not going to hide you well."

"William," I heard my mom yell, "William Riley Colten Levine, stopping hiding behind your daughter!"

"I thought your first name was Riley," Zacky said.

"Its my part of my first name and I hate being called William because its my dad's name," Dad said, "Tell your mom I'm not here!"

My mom appeared and looked at both me and Dad, "Okay, you two, I need you two to come with me."

"Okay, then," I replied, "See you guys in a bit."

My dad just groaned, "I don't want to, Jordan!"

Brian's POV

I watched as Missy and her dad followed her mom. Zacky smiled at me and said, "Her dad approves."

"I heard."

"Do you know how big that is," Zacky asked, "He normally hates everyone Missy's dated."

"Well, I'm special," I answered.

"Was that Missy's dad," Jimmy asked as we all sat down at our table.

Zacky nodded and said, "Yup, that is William Riley Colten Levine but he hates being called 'William' so we all call him 'Riley'."

"Does he approve," Val asked.

I nodded as I took a drink of my wine. "Yup."

Matt let out a low whistle as he glanced across the room to where the Levine family was standing. Jordan looked upset, Riley looked pissed, and Missy looked like she was going to castrate someone. Her siblings, Jenna and Codey, were also upset. Both of them were crying and it obviously made their parents and older sibling mad.

"So your her new boyfriend," I heardLucas the wombat say.

I rolled my eyes and said, "Yup."

"Who's that," Johnny asked.

"The wombat," I said, "He likes to hit on Missy but now I'm here and I don't think he should be doing that."

The guys and Val laughed as they heard my new nickname for Lucas. He glared at me and said, "Bastard."

I should have hit him but Missy told me not to. Everyone will want a reason of why she shouldn't date me and hitting someone here would give them a reason. She said that if anything happened, get her or Riley, and they'll handle it. Man, that made me feel like they were one big mafia family.

"You shoved my sister and then tripped my brother so that he fell into the table," Missy yelled as she came over and punched Lucas.

Everyone went dead silent as eyes widened. I was surprised to see this side of her but if what Zacky said was true about her father, then I was willing to place my money on the fact that she inherited his temper. Now, if I was gambling, I'd be winning.

But it hit me. I now knew why both Codey and Jenna were crying about something and they're only four. Both of them, were standing behind Missy, clinging to the fabric of her dress, as her parents came forward.

"Yeah, I shoved them," Lucas snarled, "Why are you dating some tattooed American?"

"News flash, I'm fucking half American, dumbass," Missy yelled, "Get me Levi!"

Ryan and the rest of the Aussie group all went, "Ooooooohhhhhh, someone's going to get it."

"What's so bad about that," Val asked.

"Levi is her rotweiller," Corey whispered, "Levi is short for 'Leviathan.'"

Instead of waiting for someone to get her dog, Missy instantly tackled Lucas, punching him as she yelled profanities. Zacky got Codey and Jenna, carrying the two of them as they started crying. Jordan freaked out and yelled at her daughter to control her temper while she held Riley, who was also yelling profanities and trying to strangle Lucas, back. I grabbed, Missy, picking her up by her waist and walking off.

"Let me go, Brian, I need to go castrate that fucking bastard," she snarled.

"Temper, temper," I said, still keeping hold on her, "You can kill him later."

"Kick him out. I don't fucking care, kick his ass out," she yelled.

I pressed my lips against her's, instantly getting her to relax. When I pulled away, she looked at me and said, "You're lucky that you're special."

"Temper, temper, Missy."
♠ ♠ ♠
I have no opinion on this part.

Anyway, I'm going to be MIA for awhile....I have some personal problems that just came up so I'm going to attempt to update the others, post Liz's bday present, and then I'll disappear. So no updates for awhile.