Sequel: Wish You Were Here;
Status: Will Update Very Soon ~ Anila ♥ <----- Aren't Those Heart Things Cute? I Think I'm Addicted ☺

Letters To Auden

Love

Dear Auden,

I remember when we both realised that we were in love with eachother. I remember at Boulder Cliff when you said that you loved me. I hope you remember that I said that I loved you too. We dated. But it was no different than how we usually were. Tied at the hip. Well, except for the kisses and the 'couple' bit.

Do you remember when we decided to get a tattoo? We got half a heart each on our hands. Mine on my left, yours on your right. It was so that we would be complete when we were together.

I remember how you didn't like me to straighten my long, dark curly hair. You said it was because my hair was wild, like me.

But what I remember most is when we gave ourselves to eachother. It was magic. Well, except for the pain. I woke up to you telling me that you love me. And what made me laugh, even through the pain, was the fact that you ran down to the store, in your boxers, in the pouring rain, just to get me some painkillers.

You always did heal me, even after you left.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aw.

Okay Guys and Gals!!!!

I've got a new story, and it'll be up soon!!!! I've only written one chapter, but I think it's good so far.

Thanks a Billion,

Anila ♥