‹ Prequel: Leave the Pieces

The Last Stand

Fat Ass and Tubby.

“Oh my babies!” Esme cried, running towards us and scooping us both up in a hug. She pulled away a couple seconds later, and looked down at our very large stomachs. “Oh my God,” she whispered. “How far along are you both?”

“About three and half months,” Hayley and I chimed together.

“Dylan? Hayley?” We turned to see Carlisle walking towards us.

“Hey dad,” we said. He walked towards us, and then stopped, looking at our stomachs.

“How long?” He asked his voice flat. I gulped.

“Three and half months, darling,” Esme answered in her soft voice. Carlisle nodded.

“Is this why you both left?”

“Dad, I killed one of my best friends. I had to get away,” I explained.

“You couldn’t have told someone?” He asked, his voice rising slightly. He’s never raised his voice at me.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t really think about it at the time,” I said quietly, trying not to make him any madder. He sighed, visibly deflating. He and Esme looked at each other, and they both sighed, hugging us again. “Where is everyone?” I asked.

“Inside with the also pregnant Bella,” Esme said.

“Yeah, Jordan told us about that. I didn’t think it was possible for a vampire to reproduce.”

“Obviously,” Hayley muttered. I shot her a dirty look.

“Shut up,” I said.

“Make me.”

“Bring it, fat ass.”

“Don’t go there, tubby.”

“I can’t believe you’re insulting a pregnant chick.”

“I’m pregnant too.” We bickered for a couple more minutes, Carlisle and Esme staring at us the whole time with content expressions on their faces.

“I’ve missed this,” I heard Esme whisper.

“Me too, Esme. Me too.”

Image

Hayley and I stood in front of the door. I was mentally preparing myself to go inside, and failing badly at it. “Are you going to go in anytime soon?” Hayley questioned. I glared at her.

“Shut your face,” I retaliated.

“Nice comeback,” she praised sarcastically. I rolled my eyes, and took a deep breath. “Ready?” She asked. I nodded.

“Yeah, I guess,” I mumbled, and turned the door knob. I peeked my head in, and heard a gasp. I jumped, and looked around. No one was there. What the fuck? I heard it again, but it sounded more like a gasp of pain than a gasp of shock. Carlisle and Esme moved past me and Hayley and stood in the door way leading into the living room.

“We have a surprise,” Esme said in her soft voice.

“What is it?” Holy shit, was that Jessa? Her voice sounded colder.

“Come on out, darlings.” I let out a breath, and walked into the living room, Hayley right next to me.

“Holy….Dylan? Hayley?” Emmett asked, standing up.

“Hey, Em,” I said softly.

“You…you’re pregnant!” He shouted. “Both of you! How?!”

“Well, Emmett, when two people love each other very much and are ready to take that next step-” I was cut off by Emmett saying, “that’s not what I meant!” I sighed, and saw everyone looking at me. My eyes barely glanced over Bella, and then my gaze went right back to her. She looked about five months, and was drinking….blood. Ugh, gross. “Look, the condom split, alright?” Hayley chuckled.

“We just forgot to wear one,” she said. Everyone just stared.

“Are you serious?” Jasper asked us both. We nodded. “When are they due?” We shrugged.

“Every time our stomach’s would grow, we would have to find another doctor so no one got suspicious, and we would be told a different due date every time,” Hayley explained.

“It could honestly be any time now,” I added.

“Great, so we have three pregnant chicks with us right now,” Emmett groaned. Mine and Hayley’s jaws dropped.

“I cannot believe you just said that,” I cried. My hormones were getting the better of me.

“Yeah, Emmett, that was really insulting,” Hayley sniffed, her own emotions getting the better of her.

“Oh shit, hey. I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to make you two upset,” Emmett said. My anger spiked up suddenly.

“Then why the hell would you say that?!” I growled. Hayley glared along with me. Fucking pregnant emotions.

“I want to go see my brother and boyfriend,” Hayley said lowly, and stalked out the door. I glared at Emmett one more time, before sending a wide smile Carlisle and Esme’s way.

“Bye dad, bye mom. We’ll be home later tonight,” I chirped and skipped, literally, out the door.

Image

We drove into La Push, in Rose’s BMW, and pulled into Sam and Emily’s driveway. My nerves were definitely starting to get to me when I felt the familiar pull at my heart. Paul was nearby. I stepped out of the driver’s seat, with a little difficultly from the giant stomach I was sporting, and looked at the house.

We walked up to the front door, and before I could even knock, I was pulled into hot arms. “Where the hell have you been?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about the wait. Comment? Message? Subscribe? Thanks. Peace, love, skittles!