Status: In progress

The Moment I Met You

Fifteen.

The weeks passed into months, and as Jordan was playing again, training was getting tougher and tougher. Jordan was spending more time at the arena, and less time at home with Arianne.

“I want to do something special,” Jordan said, sitting down at the table with Arianne. He had brought home pasta, and they were having a little wine.

“Special for what?” Arianne asked, twirling pasta on her fork.

“Well I play my game in New York soon.. And we finally got rid of the last of the junk piled up in the closets, I say we treat ourselves.”

“Really, and what would we do?”

“Come to New York with me,” Jordan said. He set down his fork and got up. He wrapped his arms around Arianne and kissed her on the neck, “Please?”

“Okay.”

*~*~*~*~*~*

Brittang: All you guys do is travel, swear to god

Annie: well it’s nice, I like it. =)

Brittang: yeah yeah, have fun though. When you leaving?

Annie: we’re leaving tomorrow in the morning. We’re getting there two days early so we have some time to ourselves before his first game

Brittang: ;)

Annie: shutup

Brittang: ;)

Annie: im leaving
Brittang: ;)

Annie: BYE

Brittang: ;) bye~ ;) ;) ;) ;)

You have signed off

Arianne laughed and slammed her laptop top down. She looked over to her right where her half packed suitcase lay, it’s contents spilling out of it. Her sexy black dress was in there, along with her casual jeans and half of her clothes from her closet she had marked “stylish.”

She shut off her computer and put it in her carry on purse. After slipping on her sweats and t shirt she walked across the hall to Jordan’s room. She opened the door and peeked in, “Jordan?”

“Yeah?” came a muffled voice. She opened the door wide and Jordan was lying on his bed face down.

“What are you doing?” she asked, laughing. She jumped on and sat on him. His bare back was muscular and tough.

“Tired as hell. Ready for tomorrow?” he asked, getting up. Arianne fell off laughing and he grabbed her and kissed her, “Sleep with me tonight.”

Arianne nodded and they crawled into bed, leaning against him. His played with her hair until she fell asleep. As did he, as the room was filled with a light snore.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“You’re lucky it’s in New York, or I wouldn’t have came,” Arianne said, putting her legs on Jordan’s lap.

“And why not?” Jordan asked, taking off the headphones.

“Because, I actually would like to study for my final year of University. It’s only because my Prof loves me and you that he’s letting me take this little break.”

“Loves me?” Jordan asked, confused.

“He wore a Penguins jersey on the first day of class and told that if there were any Caps fans in the room that they should keep their trap shut cause they don’t know crap,” Arianne replied, laughing.

After a brief lunch on the plane and two movies, Jordan and Arianne took a taxi to the Plaza Hotel. It was big, scary and beautiful.

After what seemed like an eternity, the elevator ride ended and Jordan lead Arianne to their room on the fifteenth floor. Arianne immediately jumped onto the bed and laughed as she sank into the dark red sheets. Jordan jumped beside her and grabbed her hand before giving her a kiss.

“I love you,” he said quietly.

“I love you too.”

*~*~*~*~*~*

After ordering room service, Arianne and Jordan walked around downtown New York. The buildings were huge and Arianne loved it. Her Nikon D90 has never snapped as many pictures, both silly and professional.

After heading over to Manhattan, Jordan took Arianne to the zoo. They stayed at the Penguins house for a long time before spending another half an hour looking at the polar bear.

“So what are we doing today?” Arianne asked, sitting on the bench. Jordan squinted his eyes against the semi bright sun and looked down.

“Eh, not much. Just lunch and then dinner, here in Manhattan.”

“So is Marc here?” Arianne asked.

“Probably, we’ll call him for dinner kay?” Jordan said stuffing his hands into the pocket. The weather was surprisingly cold for such a bright day.

“Come on, let’s go to lunch.”

*~*~*~*~*

Arianne wet a piece of paper towel and scrubbed her boot in the ladies room. A piece of mud got stuck to it and she was annoyingly cleaning it off. She looked up to see her reflection again. Her knee length boots had skin tight jeans tucked into them. A blue and gray striped cardigan was half open with a brown belt around her middle. Her shirt was white with layered ruffles. She reapplied her lip gloss before washing her hands and going back out to the buffet. Jordan was sitting at their table, twiddling his thumbs.

“What’s wrong?” Arianne asked, sitting down.

“Wh-what do you mean?” Jordan replied, sipping water.
“You only twiddle your thumbs when you’re nervous.”

“I’m not. Have you tried the salad? It’s really good. I want more,” Jordan hastily got up and walked over to the buffet.

*~*~*~*

After wandering the mall for four hours, buying mini souvenirs Arianne and Jordan ended up at a boutique. Jordan was waiting for Arianne to try on a blue chiffon dress with black trimmings.

“Why do I have to try on a dress?” Arianne asked from inside the stall.

“Because, I want to get you something.”

“But why a dress?”

“I saw you eyeing it.”

Arianne opened the door and stepped out. The strapless dress ended above her knees and she placed one hand on her hip, “How do I look?”

Jordan walked towards her and gave her a hug from behind, “Good enough to eat.”

Arianne laughed and returned back into the stall, and handed him the dress. He payed for it, not letting her see how much it was. The receipt handed back to him read $929.99, but she didn’t have to know that.

*~*~*~*~*

“Wear your dress to dinner!” Jordan said, as they returned back to their hotel. After walking around New York for a while, they were both tired and hungry.

“Sure Jord!” Arianne went and changed, brushed over her face with makeup and curled her hair at the bottom in just fifteen minutes. She stepped out of the washroom and smiled, “Speed record?”

“You broke more then one record,” Jordan said, laughing. He was tightening his tie, as he too changed from casual to formal. She smacked him on the arm and held his hand down the hall and outside where a taxi was waiting for them.

The restaurant was dark, and Arianne worriedly turned around, “Are you sure this is it?”

“It is, just don’t worry!” Jordan said, opening the door for her. Arianne stepped into the dark room, before a light was turned on and Arianne squealed with delight.

“Surprised?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha was this long enough? I decided to update again cause out of pure curiosity, I searched this title up in the story search, and found out it had ten stars! I'm shocked, amazed and thankful. Thank you <3

And if anybody was wondering.. I do not hate the Capitals, it's just a well known fact that they have a rivalry, that's all. Haha

Comments might just get you more updates! So..

Comment Please!