Vampires Will Never Hurt You...Much

Chapter Three

Gerard Way

I found my way back to my apartment, slowly. Its funny how all of my senses are heightened, tenfold. I can smell everything, see in the dark, and hear things so far away It was overwhelming. And then there this sense of power. I could crush their bones in my hands, I could snap their necks, I could sink my teeth into...

I closed my eyes and slid down the back of my door. I didn't want to kill any body.

"Gerard is that you?" I heard him call from his room. Mikey, my brother.

I could feel my teeth extend. It seemed I was hungry, I clasped my hands over my mouth, praying he wouldn't come closer. I couldn't tell what he might do.

"Gerard?" I could hear his footsteps, they were getting closer.

I scrambled to get to my feet and ran to the kitchen. I opened the fridge, attempting to look busy.

"Gerard, why don't you answer?" he asked moving closer to me.

don't come any closer, Mikey please don't,

"I um" my voice sounded so different. With these damn teeth. I could hear his heart beating in his chest, I could smell his blood.

"How was it? Meeting Trent?"

God, please go, Mikey please leave me alone.

He put his hand on my shoulder and spun me around.

"Gerard what the hell is the matter with you?"

I stared into his hazel eyes sadly.

"Why wont you answer me, what's up?"

I grabbed his wrist, bad move I could feel his pulse through his skin, I could feel my mouth water.

"Mikey , go please!" I said.

He stared at me in shock., "what the hell is that in your mouth?"

"Go!" I yelled. Clasping my hands over my mouth, cutting my hand.

"Gerard?, you're a fucking vampire?" he stood there eyes wide.

"Mikey, I don't want to bite you" I said tasting my blood, he nodded. " I can't control my body, I'm so hungry"

"w-w-what should I do?" he asked.

I could smell the fear on him, his heart beating faster, my eyes tracing each of his veins leading to his heart.

"G-g-g-gerard?" he said backing away.

"Mikey I bet you taste good,"

Mikey made a run for his bedroom, he was fast but I was faster.

"no!" he screamed as I leapt over the couch and pulled him to the floor.

I had one knee either side of his hips he tried to hit me off but I grabbed both of his wrists and pined them to the floor.

"Gerard!" he screamed again, but it only made me want to bite him harder.

The front door burst open and Frankie came running over to the two of us, "Gerard get the fuck off of Mikey!" He grabbed my arms and pulled me off my brother.

Mikey sat up and scooted away from me, fear in his eyes, I calmed down, though I don't know how. Frankie was still holding my arms back I pulled them out of his grasp.
The three of us sat on the floor breathing heavily.

"what were you doing?" Frankie asked suspiciously.

Mikey blushed. "It's not like that, Frankie, we were just." He looked at me to explanation.

"whatever," I said, getting up. "I'm going to bed,

I heard them talking and then they left. Mikey knew I was a vampire, I almost bit him. Was he going to stake me in my sleep? And I lay there unable to sleep, my body screaming in hunger. I needed blood. I wanted blood. Dammit Frankie! If it wasn't for you I'd be eating right now.