Vampires Will Never Hurt You...Much

Chapter Five

Gerard Way

My head pounding, I could feel the hunger draining me, blood, I needed to taste it, feel it staining my lips and running down my chin. Mikey had left me in this room. And as sure I was at first that I could tear the door down. The fever has set in now and I am weak. I can barely move, I'm shaking, I'm starving, I'm screaming out to nothingness, I'm aware I'm dying again. If I don’t drink.....

"Gerard," He mocks me standing on the other side of the door, taunting me with the scent of his blood.

"MIKEY LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE!!!!" I scream at him through the door.

"Gerard why did you have to do this?" I could small his tears, he was sad?

"You're suffering, I don’t want you to die, I wont let you suffer anymore, I'll let you bite me but I want to be a vampire too…"

Bite? Did he just offer himself to me?

"Gerard?" He asked softly, "Do you understand?"

Understand, fuk yes I understand, I just got offered food, like hell I'm going to say no.

"Yeah, but why?" The words came out of the part of me that still had a heart.

I heard the key turn from the lock he had put on my door. He opened the door and stepped into my room. He closed his tear stained swollen eyes.

"I never want you to be alone again," He said.

I grabbed his shoulders and pulled him closer to me, "Mikey," I moaned, biting into his neck, then I felt it return to me, the vampire, my power my soul, my life force, Mikey had given it back to me, all of it and I loved him for it.

He started to shake, he was dying, just as I did when it first happened to me.

"It's okay Mikey," I took my teeth off of his neck, just in time to see his eyes roll back into his head.

I just killed my brother, yet I felt no guilt. I knew in a short time he would come back and everything would be okay, because he would be a vampire as well.

I lay him down on my bed, a mess of torn feathers and foam, I had destroyed it in a fit of rage. I dragged my wrist over my still exposed teeth, it ripped a gash, I brought my wrist to his dead lips leaking blood into his mouth. Was it too late? He wasn’t moving.

"Drink it please," Still he didn’t move, "Mikey!"

I felt the tears welt in my eyes, and then for the first time I saw my own tears since I had become a vampire, they were blood tears, dripping from my cheeks to his. I had killed him, I was sure of it. That guilt I said I didn’t feel? I sure as hell was feeling it now.

"Mikey, Mikey, Mikey," I had no idea how long it would take, or if I had done it properly

Trent had warned me not to make anybody. But I wouldn’t kill my friends, my friends Frankie, Ray, Bob how would they react? I was now a vampire.

Mikey twitched, "Oh god, Mikes!"

I looked down at his pale face, nothing. I clawed at my wrist causing it to bleed out more and pushed it to his lips.

"Drink it! Mikey!" I yelled getting more and more desperate fearing the worst.

I pulled my wrist away and pulled my sleeve over the wound. I stared down at his blood stained lips, more inviting than ever before, and I needed to make him drink so I leaned over and put my lips to his, I kissed him, slowly, using my tongue to push the blood further into his mouth. I never saw his hand reach up and grab the back of my head. He pulled me back.

"Mikey?" I whispered. My face inches from his.

"I'm alive, there's no need to go getting all emotional over me, Gerard."

I cried again, "Mikey, I was scared for a bit there." I hugged him close to me.

He gently pushed me off of him, "So now what?" He asked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading, I'd appriciate your feedback, tell me if you like it, tell me if you don't.
Comments = Next Chapter