Vampires Will Never Hurt You...Much

Chapter Nine

Gerard Way

"What are you trying to say?" I looked at Mikey, I remembered what he said, Gerard, you've never been scared of anyone before in your life! Why the hell start now?

I looked back at wiL. "You aren't getting anywhere with this clearly we have very different ideas on what it means to be a vampire. You won't kill me, because I'm walking out of here with my brother right now."

wiL just twisted his face up into a little smile, I didn’t like that look on his face at all. "Go then, I won't stop you." He grinned.

I got up off the bed and grabbed Mikey to help him off the floor. And we walked down the stairs and out of the house. Once I was out I let it all out, I was so scared of this guy he is so strong and smart, and he wants to take over the world! In the back of my mind somewhere I knew it was a possibility he might get there.

Our driver arrived in record speed and we went to the airport to fly back to L.A where we lived. It was all very quick I thought when I found myself standing in my kitchen. From Seattle to home. Mikey and I had been getting hungry on the plane so we fed off each other and retired for the morning.

Since I had become a vampire sleeping during the day had become a thing of the norm for me. Dreaming had not, I missed the dreams I used to have, sleep was nothing to me now. I closed my eyes and then open them some time later. Never dreaming once, however this day was very different, I had nightmares.

wiL in my head and replaying the evening over and over in my head, scaring me senseless. He was just so insane.

When I woke at sundown, I felt like I hadn't slept at all. I got up from my bed and felt the scratches on my back ache. They must be really deep. I stumbled out to the kitchen trying to focus, but my world was warped, I had all these e crazy things going through my head. I was so scared of wiL I was shaking and sweating from fear. What had I done going over there? I had given him such power over me. I started to think about him wanting me to join him or die. Was he going to kill me? Could he? He was so strong. Could I? Should I? That’s it. I decided I can't go out in public, he can't come here this is my home. If I don’t go out, I don’t die.

___Two day's later______

Mikey had been so good letting me feed on him, he of course had to go out and find meals, to feed himself. But the dreams and the aching of the cuts were getting worse. I couldn’t move at all now, it just hurt so much.

"Gerard?" Mikey said coming into the room.

"Yeah?"

"I think you might be dying"

"Mikey I cant."

"I'm serious, Gee. I think there was something vampires are allergic to, I think its killing you, those cuts have expanded and are going green."

"What should I do?"

Mikey handed me the phone, "call Trent, he'll know what to do."

I sighed I really didn’t want to disturb him. But if Mikey thought it could save me, I had no choice. I dialed the number.

"Hello?"

"Trent this is Gerard."

"Really? I thought you might be dead by now. Of course I cant keep tracking you, I did indeed set you free. And well surviving out in their world is somewhat different."

"Their world you mean the vampires?"

Trent chuckled. "Yes, in our world."

"Well I'm alive, just."

"What happened?"

I had to tell him, but I was embarrassed. "I got scratched by another vampire. And the scratches, they're making my skin green."

"Wow I've never heard of that before, I bet it is unpleasant."

"Yes unpleasant is an understatement."

"Tell me, are you having nightmares of the vampire that scratched you?"

I gulped how did he know that? "Yes I am actually. I'm up late at night and I get these tremors
They're not tremors, worse then tremors, they're like these terrors , its kind of like it feels like as if some one was gripping my throat and squeezing and the worst thing I see is the people I love dying. I just want to sleep."

"Hang on."

I waited on the other end of the line for Trent to come back.

"Gerard are you there?"

"Yeah"

There's a club in town called Madame Elles' it’s a vampire club go in there and ask to see Madame Elle. What ever it is that’s happening to you she'll know. Tell them I sent you."

"Thanks."

"Goodbye."

He hang up before I got to say goodbye in return.

Okay so I could get helped but It meant going out side. Just the thought of it made me start to shiver. What if he was out there? What if he was there in that club? I told Mikey what Trent said.

"Well then get ready, wear going out."

"I can't go out there what if he's out there?"

"We'll go looking different."

"How so?"

Mikey just smiled and beckoned me to follow him into the bathroom. He pulled out the hair dye from the cupboard, my black hair dye.

"I don’t need my hair done I just got it done last week."

"It's not for you, Gerard, its for me."

"Your dying your hair black Mikey?"

"And yours white."

"What?"

"You want to look different right?"

"Yeah."

"Just think of it like dress ups."

"Okay." I said.

After we both had the dye and bleach in our hair, Mikey snapped his glasses. "What are you doing?"

He just pulled the towel off my head and his and ragged me into the shower. He rinsed my hair and his and then we rinsed off and got out of the shower in our soaking wet robes.

"Now come here." Mikey said.

I walked up to him and he grabbed the scissors. "I'm going to cut your hair."

Two hours later I found my self dressed and staring at my reflection. White hair, no makeup besides mascara. Clothes that looked like sgt. Peppers suits. I didn’t argue with Mikey I just followed him to the car, listened when he told the driver where to go.

We got to the club. It was a very hot place in L.A. The line up was huge, how were we ever going to get in?

Mikey took my hand and we walked down the vip line that was empty.

"What do you two freaks want?" The bouncer said looking down at my clothes.

"Trent Reznor sent us." Mikey said.

The bouncer opened the rope and let us through. I followed Mikey into the club; the music was loud and kind of trance. Immediately the whole room stopped as we walked on. All of there eyes, so red.

I walked up to a guy who I wasn’t sure if he was famous or not. He may well have been, there were so many people here I recognized from the world of fame.

"Hey, we need to see Madame Elle,"

The guy just started laughing.

"Are you fuking serious?" He laughed.

"Yes" Mikey said looking all pissed off. He picked the guy up from the scruff of his neck and brought him up to the level of his face. "This fuking serious" he said throwing him on the ground.

The guy just looked horrified and pointed to a ledge over in the far corner. The crowd parted to let us through, a perfect path to the man sitting in the far corner. Mikey just looked at me and we walked (painfully) to the man.

"We have to see Madame Elle" Mikey said to the guy.

"Sit down."

How? I thought. There were no chairs. Suddenly two girls rushed up behind us and put seats down so we could sit.

"First of all who are you?"

"We are two members of My Chemical Romance. I am Mikey and this is Gerard."

"Really? He took a closer look at us, "Yes, yes, you're the one with the glasses and you’re the lead singer."

"Yes."

I frowned, was it that obvious? He was going to find us for sure.

"I know a fan, so I've seen what you looked like before."

"Oh" I said quietly.

"Girls! Heal!" he said.

Suddenly two girls came and sat like pets next to his chair. He bent to the side and clipped their leashes that were on their necks to him.

I looked closer to the mans trained pet girls. One was Elisa Dushku and the other was Sarah Michelle Gellar. I smiled at the irony of it.

"I am Cameron. I am one of Madame Elle's' trusted followers. What do you want with her?"

Mikey told him about what Trent said.

"Oh really? Well you do need to see her."

"Yeah"

"Alan!" Cameron called.

Alan Rickman came up to Cameron.

"Yes Cameron?"

"Watch the place for me; I have to take Mikey and Gerard here to see Madame Elle."

Alan raised his eyebrows at me, "indeed?"

"Indeed" Cameron said, "come girls."

Sarah and Elisa lead the way utilizing a hidden entrance behind the draped walls. We followed. Down further underground. It was lighten by candle light and it seemed we were getting deeper and deeper underground before we came to the big wooden door.

Cameron wrapped the door knocker.

"What is it?" a woman's voice called out.

"Elle its me, Cam. You have visitors."

"One minute."

The door opened after a bit. We walked into her lair. They're were red and black velvet curtains draped over the walls and in the centre of the room was a throne like seat. Sitting in it was a beautiful raven haired woman, dressed up like one of those cha-cha whores in western movies, except her skirt went way down past the floor.

"What is it you want?"

"My skin was scratched by another vampire and now its gone green."

She sat for a minute and thought about it.

"This is very serious." She said before telling Mikey, Cameron and his pets to leave us alone.

"Show me your scratch," she said.

I took my shirt off and turned around.

I heard he get out of her chair and walk up to me.

"Very serious indeed." She said looking more closely at the scratches.

"What was the name of the vampire that did this to you?" She said walking to a cupboard and standing inside of it.

"His name was wiL."

"His huh? You like boys?"

My cheeks went red. I didn’t but I did just sleep with a guy after all. "Why do you say that?" I asked in curiosity that she knew.

She stuck her head out the cupboard for a second to look at me.

"Honey, when your as old as I am, and believe me I'm old, you tend to notice things others might not at first."

I looked at the floor.

"An' that there scratchin' aint from fightn' them there sugar are from love making. You said his name, well you tell me what I'm to think."

I blushed harder.

"Uh-huh here it is, lion's wart."

"Lions what?" I said panicking a bit.

"Wart, lion's wart it’s the only thing that will cure catnip poisoning."

"Catnip poisoning? I'm allergic to catnip?"

"Not allergic", she said putting some in her hands. "Catnip is used to kill vampires we are severely sensitive to it, basically the vampire that did this to you knew very well what he was doing. He must've been around for a while."

"I don’t know"

"What did you say his name was again, darling?"

"wiL , wiL Francis"

She finished rubbing the cream into my back and motioned for me to put back my shirt back on.

"I aint never heard of such a fellow, where did you say he's from?"

"I didn’t he's from a band called Aiden, he's in Seattle."

"Mmmm. Leave it to me, Gerard."

"Okay, wait, how did you know I was named Gerard?"

She smiled. "Now, now a girl aint going to tell nobody her secrets the first time she meets em now is she."

I smiled. "You can go now, if you want."

I smiled and went for the door. Outside Cameron and Mikey were waiting for me.

"Show me?" Mikey said lifting my shirt. "Wow they're all gone…"

What Gerard didn’t know was that behind all of the curtains in Elle's room. Her walls were lined with posters of My Chemical Romance. She was pissed off. "wiL Francis I will find you." She said to herself as she looked at her favorite poster of Gerard.
♠ ♠ ♠
For the record, this story was on Hiatus for almost a year because of this chapter, I hate it, >.<

Thankfully, I got over it and continued writing, Currently I have up to Ch 13

Fell free to tell me how silly / pointless / annoying This chapter was for you >: )