Sequel: Deep Inside

Jealous Judd

*Jealous Judd/ Her* [13]

Day Eleven: 80 Days Left
Harry's POV

"I want to go home Harry. Bring me home, I'm not staying here with him. Please" Cami begs.

We've stayed out all night, my guess is it's about four Am. We watched the sun rise and talked all night.
It's kind of like our get away, the park.

"Cami ca-"

"No, I want to go home. Coming on this trip was a huge mistake" She cries into my jumper.

I rub her back soothingly,

"Ok, I'll bring you home" I tell her.

"When?"

"Can you wait two days?" I ask her.

She nods her head and pulls away from me.

"He's an asshole" Cami states after a minute of studying the grass beneath her.

I don't reply, but I have a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach. It's unusual. Different.

I stare at the grass frowning, until I realise what it is.

It's guilt.

I feel guilty for making my best friend cry over my other best friend, who thinks she was using him. But Dougie can't have Cam, he's only known her for a week and a bit. You can't fall for someone that quickly.
It's not possible.

Or is it?

But then Dougie goes off and pulls some other girl… why would he do that?

Revenge?

Is he doing this to get back at Cami? But that doesn't make sense does it? If Camilla was using him, she wouldn't have any feelings for him, so that wouldn't cause her to be angry if he pulled another girl.
His brain works funny.
Or it could be he's using this girl to try and get Camilla out of his system?

What the fuck is going on!
Life is screwed up.

"Harry?" I hear Camilla call me, I look towards her. Her face is tear stained, her hair a mess from the amount of times she's ran her hands through it. Her eyes are red and bloodshot. She looks exhausted.

"What's wrong?" I ask her gently.

"Can we go back? I need to sleep" She says quietly.

I nod and stand up, taking hold of her hands I help her off the grass.

"Do you want a piggy back? You look tired"

Camilla nods and hops onto my back, her legs twisting around my waist, her arms around my shoulders and I feel her head drop onto my right shoulder.

I walk slowly towards to the exit off the park and take the familiar root back to the bus.

Camilla's breathing is heavy, and I know she's drifting between sleep.
The roads and streets look different in this light so early in the morning. I observe how empty it is, the shops all closed, blinds pulled down on the windows of every house.
It's peaceful and quiet with a soft wind blowing.
My footsteps trudge along the footpath, my long shadow behind me as I walk towards the sun.

Camilla is light on my back, and I feel as if I'm in one of those soaps on the TV.
I finally reach the arena we are staying in, and I walk through the huge car-park.
I reach the bus and carefully, removing my hand from underneath Camilla's right knee I open the door and step up careful not to wake her.

The bus is quiet and still, no noise or movement.

I walk up the stairs into the sitting room and place Camilla on the couch.
She looks peaceful, her eyes are closed and her mouth is parted slightly, breathing deeply.
I pull of her shoes and grab the blanket on the couch and place it over her and I kiss her forehead.

I take a seat at the far end of the couch and let my head fall back, slowly letting my eyes drop. Not leaving her side.

Camilla's POV

I open my eyes realising I'm lying down with a blanket placed over me.
The sun has crept halfway across the floor and I realise I'm back in the bus, although not remembering when or how I got here.

Harry is asleep at the end of the couch, his eyes are closed and he's sitting up. I slip off the couch careful not to wake him up and place it across his lap. I kiss his cheek and make my way downstairs, hoping Dougie isn't in the kitchen but I have to eat.

Tom and Danny are in the kitchen, chatting.
When I walk in they look up and I nod at them.

"Where did you and Harry go last night?" Tom asks,

"Park" I reply taking a bowl and spoon from the press and drawer.

"All night?" Danny asks,

I nod, "We were talking"

"Doug-"

The second Tom starts his name I snap my head up at him and glare at him.

Danny punches Tom and Tom approaches it another way,

"Did you come in when the rest of us were out?" Tom asks,

"You mean when Dougie was here with another girl?" I ask him bitterly.

This lot are seriously stupid if they don't think I like him.
I mean liked him.

"Uhm…" Tom says, clearly feeling embarrassed.

I roll my eyes and grab the coco pops from the table and pour myself a bowl.
I sit down opposite them and put a spoonful in my mouth.

"I'm going home" I tell them, suddenly.

They both look up and stare at me.

"What? Why?"

"Because, I can't stay here. Tom, your girlfriend hates me-"

"I don't hate you Camilla" A voice says from the doorway.

I look towards the door, Gio is standing there, full dressed and fresh looking.

"Really? Could of fooled me" I mutter.

Gio comes and sits beside me.

"Izzy just doesn't like you cause she thinks that you are stealing Harry away from her" She explains softly, I scoff.

"What!" I yell, she looks at me and nods.

"She thinks you two are more than friends"

"No! No! Me and Harry? NO!" I laugh.

I pause for a few moments then look towards Gio,

"So why were you ignoring me?" I ask her.

"Izzy made me feel guilty, she kept saying, stuff like, 'fine go off with her, be her best friend', and stuff. It was childish but it worked" Gio admits.

I smile at her and roll my eyes,

"See no one can hate Gio" Tom says proudly, I roll my eyes at him.

"So now you don't have to go" Danny chips in.

"Well there is the issue with Izzy and…"

"Dougie" Gio finishes. I nod and bend my head.

"Where did he go last night?" Gio asks,

"He came home with that fan" Danny tells her. I run my hands through my already messed up hair and return to my coco pops.

"I'm sorry" Gio says quietly to me.

"For what?" I laugh. She doesn't reply.

"So, who's this girl?" I ask them.

The door opens from behind me, and a girl and Dougie walk in. Dougie's arm wound around her waist.

"Hey guys, this is Ruth" Dougie's voice says, causing my stomach to flip.

I stand up and go to move around Dougie, until a grip clasps around my arm. My skin prickles around the area that is being holden.

Reluctantly I look up at Dougie,

"Aren't you going to say hi to Ruth?" He asks me.
His smirk is the thing that sets me off.

I stare into his eyes, as tears form in mine. I shake my head once and tug my wrist from his grip.

"I'm going home" I declare then go into the room I shared with Dougie and start shoving all my clothes into my bag.
♠ ♠ ♠
There is another, I decided to make two today!=]
Guy please comment
x