Sequel: Deep Inside

Jealous Judd

A Mean Girlfriend

Camilla's POV
"See over there" I tell Danny pointing through the iron bars under the stands.
"No, I don't" He says moving his head back and forth, "There's a girl in the way".
"So move!" I tell him, becoming frustrated.
"Look, why can't we just go out there?" Danny asks, giving up.
"'Cause I don't want to get trampled by a herd of over-obsessed fans" I tell him. Dougie laughs from beside me.
"You won't we'll bring the security guys" Danny says putting a firm grip on my arm. I hold Dougie's hand to stop Danny from taking me. Something happened there, something sharp, like electricity, or something, erupting from the pit of my stomach. I stare at Dougie, and something tells me the same thing happened to him too. My eyes widen as I look at him.
"How about you go get the security guys, and Dougie and I will wait here for you" I tell Danny.
"Fine, you two take long enough anyway" He mumbles and walks away. I look at Dougie and he stares back at me, I don't utter a word, praying he will start the conversation - he doesn't. It's terribly awkward.
Danny comes back five minutes later with four huge security guys.
"Why did you bring so many?" I ask him staring up at the tallest, my guess is he's around 6FT 8". Something like that.
He shrugs,
"They were there, I needed 'em, and they came", He tells me simply.
"Okay?" I reply still looking at the tallest in awe.
"Right, so are we going?" Danny asks quickly.
"What? Oh yeah, I'll lead us" I tell them and walks around the stage. The tallest security guy comes over and walks beside me, he places on arm in front of me and the other behind me, like protecting me.
Danny and Dougie walk out behind me. One security guy on either side of them and one behind them. I walk out.
They scream, loud.
Danny and Dougie wave at the crowd, it feels weird people looking at me too.
I wish Harry is here with me, woah this feels weird. Dougie and Danny come up beside me, Danny slings his arm around my waist,
"Couldn't make you feel left out" He yells through the screams.
"I LOVE YOU DANNY!!!" A person screams. Danny smiles at her and waves.
"MARRY ME DOUGIE!!!" Another fan screams.
Dougie looks at the voice and yells back,
"SURE!" I look at him, bemused, smiling and shaking my head. "If I actually got married everytime I got a proposal, I think I'd have about, 30wives, and a husband" He explains. I laugh at the last part.
"Awe, Dougie you shouldn't be getting their hopes up" I say messing. He laughs.
"Okay, where is she?" Danny yells looking around.
"Dude, you don't know what she looks like!" I tell him.
"I saw the picture" He reminds me.
"Oh, yeah, but you couldn't possibly recognise her from that, she was barely visible" I tell him. He shrugs.
A scream comes from behind me,
"CAMI!" I spin around, well kinda, as there are three tall security guys behind me.
"LAY!" I scream seeing her vivid black and purple hair.
The security guys stand back and she looks at me.
"What didn't remember to come back?" She asks smirking.
I hug her,
"I brought you someone" I tell her. She smiles and looks behind me.
"Can I have both?" She asks. I laugh,
"You'll have to ask them that". She grins and walks around me.
"Laylia" She tells Danny,
"Danny" Danny replies,
"Dougie" Dougie tells her.
"Laylia, that's a cool name" Danny says. She smiles broadly towards him,
"Thanks, I changed it when I was 16" She says.
"You can change you're name?" Danny asks. His eyes look like they're about to pop out.
"Mhm" She replies smiling.
"I think I should change mine, how bout... Jason" He says.
"NO!" Danny and Dougie stare at me. "Just, don't, bad memories" I tell him.
"What kind of bad memories?" Danny asks.
"Story telling is for later Danny" I tell him and ruffle is hair.
"Danny, Dougie, you're on in one minute" The tallest security guy informs them.
"Oh, okay, well you two can come back with us" Danny says.
"I've got to save our seats" Laylia says looking disappointed.
"Don't worry, we'll give you new, better seats" Dougie says taking my wrist and leading me towards the exit.
"But...but..." I try and struggle.
"I like our seats" Laylia whines like a child.
"Well, you can either stay here, or go on stage, you're choice" Danny says stopping.
"Oh stage! So much better, I like this guy" She says to me although Danny hears.
"Why thank you" Danny replies.

We get back stage to their dressing rooms to find Tom, Gio, Harry and Izzy.
"Hey, guys, meet Laylia" Danny introduces. Harry looks her up and down.
"Is this one Harry?" Laylia asks me.
"Yeah, how'd you know?" Harry replies, walking over to me and smiling.
"She never shuts up about you" Laylie says simply. I blush.
"Awe, Cam I didn't know that" He tells me putting his arm around my shoulder.
"Yeah, well, you were my best friend" I tell him shyly.
A noise something slong the lines of, "Pfft" comes from Laylia.
"Well, Harrys never mentioned you before" Says a cold voice, I look up to see Izzy glaring at me.
Okay?
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay I think I'm going to re-write every chapter, the spelling mistakes are unreal. ugh. sorry, but at least they're fixed on these ones.