Sequel: Deep Inside

Jealous Judd

*Jealous Judd/ A Confused Dougie* [7]

Camilla's POV

Dougie jumps out of shock from seeing me waiting for him, although I'm not sure he knows that that's why I'm there. Harry's voice calls: "Just stay away from her bed!" I grin at this and Dougie closes the door quickly.
"Sorry, did I frighten you?" I ask him.
"No...No...I'm fine" He says panting slightly.
"Sorry" I repeat quietly.
He looks up and smiles, I melt.
God darn it! Why does this boy have to have such an amazing smile?
"So you waiting for me then?" He asks.
So maybe he did figure out why I'm here.
A smirk is playing at the corner of his lips.
"Well..." I trail off, "Uhm, I never got to ....thank you for the... uhm... catching me thing?" I say. Thank God I have a quick brain.
He frowns then smirks, "Oh, right, eh, sure"
"Okay fine! I was waiting for you... Happy?" I ask.
Why did I just tell him that?
I don't normally cave that fast!
This boy has strange powers over me.
He grins,
"I knew it" I roll my eyes.
Typical boy behaviour.
"So" I start, attempting to change the subject.
"So...?" He asks.
Crap! He's waiting for me to say something.
"Uhm... How's life?" I ask.
OMGEE! Did I honestly just say that!
I cringe- woah embarrassing!
"Life? Good... I guess. That was random" He says grinning looking at me strangely as if I have two heads.
"Sorry, when I'm put under pressure or nervous I babble and say random things" I say.
Okay WHY just give out that information!
METAL SLAP!
"Am I putting you under pressure?" He asks smiling slightly.
"No" I mumble.
"Making you nervous?" He asks.
How is he so calm! This isn't fair!
I look up into his eyes,
"Slightly" I say, the words just exiting my mouth without my control.
"Funny, last night you came across as a forwards type to me" He says and sidles past me and walks down the stairs. Leaving me at the top, cringing.
After hitting myself on the forehead for my pure idiocy and stupidness, I turn and run after him to our room.

He's sitting on the edge of ,my, our bed and appears to be waiting for someone - me?
A small, cute smile forms upon his lips as I enter and sit completely opposite him on his bed.
"So" - and this time I have a question. " Are you going to steal my perfect bed?" I ask him with a smile.
"Well," He starts with a sigh, " I would've loved to have it, but I mustnt be self-centred and let you have it".
I smirk at his cleverness, he knows how to get something he wants.
"Or..." I start. He looks up. I narrow my eyes, taking something from the McFly Book. "Did you sleep well last night Mr. Poynter?" I ask.
He frowns, "Yes but, what's that got to do with-"
"Well, then that's settled" I cut across him and jump off the bed,
"What's settled?" He asks. Poor lad, so confused.
"Well, get out, I'm not changing here under your prying eyes" I tell him, pulling him out the door.
"Hang on!" He says in a slightly tough tone. He stops and faces me, as he stands on the other side of the door. I look at him with the most innocent face I can muster.
"What in the world are you talking about?" He asks.
I smile and swing the door, snapping it shut in his face.
I faintly hear him let out a sigh of exasperation.

I open the door five minutes later, in boxer shorts and a tank top, to Dougie standing patiently waiting for me.
"What was that all about?" He tries again stepping inside the room.
"What was what all about?" I ask him.
The whole bed situation" He says.
"Dougie, we already settled the bed situation" I tell him grinning and shutting the door.
"No, you settled it, while leaving me seriously confused!" He says.
I smirk and take a seat in the centre of my bed, and crossing my legs.
"Dougie, you're so adorable when you act confused" I tell him, ignoring his comment,
"Who said anything about acting?!" He asks becoming frustrated.
I sit and wait for him to get changed, but he just stands opposite me, waiting for a response.
"Well? Aren't you going to sleep or not?" I ask frowning.
"Yeah but-"
"You sleep fully-clothed?" I ask him,
He pulls his shirt off and steps out of his jeans, I pull back the covers and get underneath them,
"So you coming or what?" I ask after a while of him just standing totally confused in the centre of the floor.
"Wha-?" He asks then climbs in beside me.
"Now was that so hard?" I ask him grinning.
"Was it so hard to tell me what was going on? You had me totally confused man!" He says laughing.
"Awe poor thing" I say resting my head on my soft pillow, my eyes suddenly drooping. Dougie closes the curtains across the bunk blocking out the sunrays.
"Cami, can I ask you something?" Dougie mumbles into my hair, I feel his chest pressed up against my back.
"Mhm" I mumble.
"Sorry are you sleeping?" He asks softly.
"Mhm" I reply.
"Oh, okay, I'll ask you later, it can wait" He says.
I'm guessing about five minutes passed, Dougie fidgeted alot beside me until I couldn't take it any more.
I take hold of his arm from underneath the blankets and place it around my waist.
I feel him warm up closer to me, his breath on my neck. I finally drift off, Dougie's cologne filling my lungs as I take deep breaths.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well.... I hope you liked it, and I enoy feedback!