We're Going Down, Down in an Earlier Square?

023

.:Mike Dirnt's P.O.V:.
Getting the mail today, I quickly scanned though the addresses.

"Fan, fan, fan, school, fan, fan, fan, student, fan, fan, fan, Adrianne!" Dropping the rest on the table, I tore open Adie's letter and read....

Dear Mike,
I'm so glad to hear from you again. It's been so long. I'm sorry to hear about Billie, but he did this to himself. I don't think he should get a break. This is his self in flicked punishment. I'm also sorry to hear about his condition. So, I'm gonna make you a deal. If you can get Billie to admit that he was wrong, which won't be a challenge, then I'll come. But I won't bring Joey, and Jakob. I'll bring them another time. If you can't get him to admit this, then fine... you won't see my face anywhere near him.

I don't believe the bet story. If you can find the girl, then I'll believe you. Which I highly doubt considering that Reprise went out and fired most of their employees(sp?). But if you find any record of it, like Tre or some thing.... Send a voice copy, I don't believe you. I'm sorry, it kills me to doubt you, but I have to. Billie has hurt me too many times. I don't care if he was drunk, he can blame half of his position of you and Tre. You were supposed to be there to care for him, and keep him out of trouble. So good you've done. I'm sorry again. I really do miss him, but what I said was gold, and he knows that. He's lived with me for eight years.

I love you Mike,
Adie
p.s Tell Tre I said hi.

Folding the letter back onto it's creases, I felt a twinge of anger run though me.

"That bitch! Can't she see what the hell she's doing to him?" I said out loud, a little too loud....

"Who's the bitch?" asked Billie, stretching, as he walked into the room.

"No one. I'm just talking to myself." he cocked an eye brow, but left it there.

"What ever you say." he went to the fridge, and pulled out the jug of milk, and started to fix himself a bowl of cereal.

"Do you still want to see Adie?" I asked, knowing his answer.

"Yes."

"Okay.... Just making sure." I looked down at the letter that I was now clutching in my hand. What the hell am I going to do? Then it hit me....

Grabbing my coat, I made my way to the door.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to talk with a student of mine." I answered, careful not to say her name.

"okay... don't molest her!" he called.

"You ruined my planes!" I answered with a smile. I closed the door, and headed off to the unnamed house.

.:Normal P.O.V:.
Sitting at my desk in my room, I tried to concentrate on my homework. The sound of Pete, Patrick, Joe, and Andy practicing in the basement made it hard to concentrate. Then, knowing that Jordan, Jared, Stacy, and Rea were down there too made it worse. Why is it that on the week ends I'm always the one stuck wit the homework! I want to have some fun too.

Sighing, I threw my pencil down into the middle of my notebook, and buried my face in my arms. A knock came from my door, and I jumped.

"Come in." I said, my voice cracked from not being in use for a while. Mike Dirnt poked his head through the door, and smiled.

"Hey."

"Hello sir."

"How many times to I have to fucking tell everyone! Call me Mike."

"Sorry." you smiled, "You're just like Billie." Mike's smile faded, as he closed the door, and sat on the foot of my bed.

"Well, that's what I came for."

"Billie's not here if you're looking for him."

"No! It's not that." he answered, "You know about the fight between Billie and Adie right?"

"Yes."

"Well, I have contacted Adrianne, and she said that the only way for her to let Billie see his kids again, would for either him to admit that he cheated, or to make Tre record his answer."

"Oh."

"Well, I was wondering.... Can you erase someone's memory?"

"Maybe." I looked at the floor. "Could I try?"

"Sure."

"What's a memory you want erased. I promise if I start to loose it, I'll release you as soon as possible."

"Um.... try what you just said."

"Okay." leaving my seat, I came to Mike, and placed my hands on his temples like I had Billie. Closing my eyes, I was instantly swept into his mind.

.:Mike's Memories:.
A young adolescent boy with brown hair and green eyes looks up at Mike with a smile.

'Hi,' my name is Mike Pritchard. What's yours?'

'Billie Joe Armstrong.'

'I think I'm falling in love with my student.' said a man with black hair lying on a bed.

'That bitch!'

'I promise if I start to loose it, I'll release you as soon as possible.' I stayed on that memory, and pulled it out of a net that seemed to be filled to the brim of memories some that were happy, and some sad. As I pulled my sentence out, I saw Anastasia, and Estella waving at me. I smiled, as I released him from my magical grasp.
.:End Mike's Memories:.
.:Normal P.O.V:.
"Well?"

"What was that last thing you said? After you said you could try?"

"Are you teasing?"

"No."

"I did it!" I said excitedly.

"Excellent!"

"So, what do you want me to do?"

"I'll tell you where Adie lives, and I was hoping you could somehow get into her house, and you could take her memory when she was sleeping. I was completely numb when you were doing it to me, so I highly doubt she'll wake up."

"Mike.... How am I going to get in?"

"That's right."

"I have an idea!"

"Shoot."

"You have her come here, and while she's at your house, I erase her memory there."

"Okay."

"But, we have to tell Billie." Mike's eyes froze, but he nodded, "Leave that to me."

"Okay."

"Then it's on?"

"Yup." Mike smiled.

"I'll give you a call when she gets here."

"Okay. I'll be waiting!" Mike stood, and shook my hand before leaving. As my smile faded, I remembered my homework, and sat back down.

"Shit." I picked up my pencil, and started to finish the math problem.

.:Mikey's P.O.V:.
"Gerard!" I called into his door.

"What?" he asked opening the door.

"We have to do something to break Samantha and Pete up. He gets everything that he wants. I can't stand to see him with her."

"You're right.... We have to think of something...."

"I found out that he was dating that Tommie girl for a while.... Maybe we could frame him or something."

"Good idea.... But unless we get her into the act, I don't think it would work."

"Or, maybe we don't have to. It could be anyone on campus." I said, a sly smile playing on the corners of my lips.

"Ooh.... You are a sly fox." Gerard said with a smile, "Alright, let's get going...." he pulled me into my room, and we locked the door.