We're Going Down, Down in an Earlier Square?

024

.:Mike's P.O.V:.
"Adrianne?" I asked, talking into my phone.

"Mike?"

"Wow! It's been so long! How are you?"

"Just fine." she said, I heard the smile behind her voice.

"Where are you?"

"At the airport." she said.

"You're taking a plane?"

"Well, I'm not about to drive two days out of Oakland." she said laughing.

"Good point."

"Are you going to pick us up?"

"Us?"

"Me, and the kids."

"You brought Joey and Jakob!" I was amazed.

"I had to. There wasn't a babysitter, and I wasn't about to leave them." she said. In the background, I heard on of the boys protesting.

"Well, I'll be there to pick you up." I said, "Do you mind staying in our house?"

"Is Billie there?"

"Yes." she didn't answer, "Adie?"

"I'm thinking." she said, "I guess, only if Billie doesn't hound me." she said.

"I'll make sure of that." I laughed, "When is your flight coming in?"

"At five."

"Right. I'll be there." I said.

"Bye Mike."

"Bye." hanging up, I entered the unnamed house, to hear Fall Out Boy playing in the basement. I went up stairs first, to make sure that Samantha was alone.

"Samantha?" I asked, tapping on her door.

"Come in." she said. I opened the door, to find her still asleep at ten in the morning.

"Hey."

"Hello." she held the covers over her small figure, almost afraid to show herself. I closed the door, and sat next to her.

"I talked with Adie." I said.

"What did she say?"

"She said that she was at the airport, and that her plane would be in at five."

"A five hour ride?"

"Well, it has to make several stops." she smiled, "Why are you hiding under the covers?"

"I'm not hiding." she protested.

"Uh-huh."

"I'm not."

"Then let go of the covers."

"No."

"Come on Samantha.... It's just me."

"No." I smiled, and yanked the covers off of her, revealing her body, covered in only a black lace bra, and black lace underwear. She jerked up, and grabbed the blankets.

"I'm sorry."

"I told you." she said, blushing. A sudden urge to tare the covers off, came over me, but I shook it off.

'What's wrong with me?' I thought, 'I can't be thinking this stuff about my student. Or can I?'

"Mike? Are you okay?" she asked, a little frightened.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I leaned in, so my mouth was at her ear, "Don't forget about the plan." I said. I was about to loose my balance, so I moved my left hand to the other side of her body.

"I won't forget." she said, softly, "I promise." there was a flash at the window, but when I looked up, I didn't see anything.

"I'll see you at six."

"Right." I got up, and left the house.

.:Mikey's P.O.V:.
"Did you get the picture?" asked Gerard.

"No, but I got something a lot better." I answered, holding up the camera.

"Well, let's see it." turning the digital camera on, I flipped through all of our pictures until I got to the one with Mike Dirnt and Samantha.

"Sweet huh?" I asked. Gerard stared at it.

"That is fucking awesome! It looks so dirty!"

"Let's print this baby off!" I said, as I started to run back to our house.

"Hold on! Wait for me!" Gerard took off after me, and we ran to our house, and into our computer room, where we printed off several copies.

.: Pete's P.O.V:.
Walking out to get our mail, I shifted through everything.

"Patrick, Joe, Andy, Jordan, Jared, Stace, Rea, Sammy, me." I took my letter, and opened it.

I can't believe you would date a whore like this.

At the bottom of the letter, was a picture of Sammy and Mike.

Samantha was lying on her bed, and Mike was leaning in. I couldn't really tell what they were doing, but on her shoulder, was a black lace bra strap, and that gave me a pretty good idea.

Throwing the rest of the letters on the table, I stormed up stairs, and barged through my bedroom door.

"What the hell is this!" I asked, holding up the picture for her to see.

"What?"

"This! What the fuck is this!" she looked at the picture, and she looked stunned.

"Pete, it's not what it looks like."

"Really? Huh? What the hell was he doing here?" I was pissed.

"Pete, please let me explain."

"You don't need to! I can tell exactly what's happening in this damned picture! You're fucking him! God damn it! I thought you fucking loved me!" tears filled her eyes.

"Pete please, let me explain."

"I don't need you to! What your going to say is going to be a bunch of bull shit! If you want sex, then come to me! Don't find it in other people. That's called cheating Samantha."

"Pete-"

"Fuck it! We're over! Go on! Go crawl to Mike. You obviously love him more than me."

"Pete, you know that's not true."

"Do I? Do I know that's not fucking true?"

"Pete.... Please."

"No. Get the hell away from me, and stay away." I threw the picture at her feet, and left the room.

.:Joe's P.O.V:.
I was about to enter my room, I had followed Pete up the stairs, and I turned to my right immediately, about to enter my room.

I heard shouting from Pete's room, and I paused, looking in the direction of his room. Turning around, I saw Patrick standing out side of his room. We both made our way towards Pete's room. Andy was standing outside, and we all looked at each other.

"What's wrong?" asked Patrick. I shrugged, and so did Andy.

"It sounds like she cheated on him." Andy whispered. Patrick and I winced. It was Amanda Smith all over again. Together, we stood outside of the room, listening to our friends get torn to pieces.

Finally, Pete stormed out of the room, and down the stairs.

"You go ahead, I'll stay here with Sammy." Patrick and Andy nodded, and took off after him. I entered Pete's room.

Samantha was a heap on the floor, weeping. Her face buried in her hands, her back shaking from the tears, and hysteria.

"Samantha?" I knelt down beside her. I wrapped my arm around her back, and she came into me, crying on my chest.

She was like a little child, so small, and looking for love. I hugged her, swaying from left to right, letting her tears stain my shirt. I didn't care. All I cared about was making Sammy happy.

.:Andy's P.O.V:.
Patrick and I ran out of the house, after Pete, stopping him at his car. He was fumbling with his handle, trying to get it opened. Patrick turned him around, to show that he was crying.

"Pete?"

"She cheated." he said, "She fucking cheated." he turned around, frustrated. His hand curled into a fist, and with out us guessing, he punched his car window. Shattering it into a thousand tiny pieces.

"Pete." Patrick placed a hand on his shoulder, and pulled Pete into a hung. I joined in on the other side. Pete shed his tears onto Patrick's shoulders.

"She cheated." he said, angrily.

"We're sorry Pete." I said, trying to make things better.

"Maybe it just wasn't meant to be." said Patrick, trying to make him feel better. Pete continued to cry, as we stood in a group, comforting our wounded member.