We're Going Down, Down in an Earlier Square?

026

.:Mike's P.O.V:.
Making my way towards the unnamed house, I noticed Patrick Stump, Andy Hurley, and Joe Throman cleaning a car, and oddly, the concrete.

"What's up?" I asked, giving all of them a friendly smile. Patrick looked up at me, nudged Joe, and kicked Andy. Joe scowled at me for a moment, then gave a nod. Patrick and Andy began to put up defenses almost as if they weren't going to let me pass.

"Is Sammy home?" I asked.

"Why should we tell you?" Andy spat coldly.

"Is she?" I stuck my hands in my pockets.

"Fuck off." Patrick said, glaring at me.

"Hey! Don't talk to me like that!" I took a step forward.

"Or what?" he challenged, "Are you going to molest us?"

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" I yelled.

"Leave Sam alone!" Andy yelled back.

"Look, all I want to know, is if she's home or not," I was trying to calm down, "So, I'm gonna ask again. Is Sammy home?"

"Why are you looking for her?" Joe asked.

"We have plans for the evening." I said. Joe's eyes widened, "Look. I don't have time for this." I made my way past the three band-mates, and opening the front door.

.:Pete Wentz:.
"Pete.... Please! I love you!"

"You love me?" I turned around to see Samantha with tears streaming down her face, "If you love me so much, then why are you with-"

I sat right up in my bed, gasping for air.

Looking over, I saw Samantha still asleep on her bed. Her face twisted in pain, and a tear escaped her closed eye, rolling down onto her pillow. I stood, and went to her side. Hesitantly, I whipped away another tear that had managed to squeeze it's way out.

Looking out of our window, I saw Mike Dirnt approaching, and Patrick, Andy, and Joe cleaning up my mess. What great guys! I opened my window, and listened to what they were saying.

"What's up?" said Mike, "Is Sammy home?" that bastard. So she was with him after all. That bitch.

"Why should we tell you?" asked Andy, standing almost at attention.

"Is she?"

"Fuck off." said Patrick, his fists looked clenched in his pockets. What the hell were they doing? He's a fucking teacher!

"Hey! Don't talk to me like that!" Mike yelled.

"Or what?" challenged Patrick, "Are you going to molest us?" that was harsh... low blow Patrick.

"What the hell is was that supposed to mean?"

"Leave Sam alone!" yelled Andy.

"Look, all I want to know, is if Sammy is home." it sounded like he was trying to cool down, whatever, "So I'm gonna ask again. Is Sammy home?" Joe spoke up this time.

"Why are you looking for her?"

"Because we have plans this evening." That lying little bitch! What the fuck! So I dump her, and she goes straight to Mike!

"I don't have time for this." he said, as he walked up the front porch stairs, and entered the house. The sound of the door closing rang through the building.

"SAMMY!" he called. Looking over to my side, I say Samantha start to stir, "SAMMY!"

"What?" she asked, lazily. The sound of someone running up the stairs could be heard, so I jumped back into bed, and covered myself up. Our door opened.

"Hey." said Mike, "How are you?" Samantha didn't answer. I could feel her eyes burning a hole in my skin, despite the blanket that was supposed to shield me.

"I don't know, what I am." she said, "But I'm defiantly not happy."

"What happened?"

"Pete.... Broke up with me." I could hear the tears in her voice. It ripped my heart open.

"I'm sorry to hear that." Mike said, "What happened?"

"This happened." she said, picking up a piece of paper.

"That the hell is that?"

"Someone took a picture of our conversation." she said. Conversation? What the hell? "The shot isn't good, so you can't see your mouth whispering into my ear. But then again, Pete still could have taken that the wrong way too."

"Did you try to explain yourself?"

"Yes. I tried to tell him that you and I were talking about our plan to get Billie and Adie back together, but he wouldn't let me get one word in."

"Please don't cry." Mike said, "Here, come here." the sound of Samantha leaving her bed rang dully in the room. Then the sound of her crying into Mike's shirt could be heard. What did I do?

"Are you ready to leave?" he asked.

"When is her flight in?"

"In about two hours."

"Alright.... Let me change first." she said. Mike left the room, and she started digging in her drawers. I rolled over, and opened my eyes.

"Sammy?" I whispered. She stopped almost dead in her tracks. she turned to look at me. I sat got out of bed, and she backed away from me, almost as if I was going to hurt her.

"Sammy, I'm not going to hit you or anything." I said, trying to calm her down. She was up against her wall, tears were forming in her eyes, "Come here." I said, opening my arms. She gave out a little squeak, and ran into my arms, letting everything out onto my chest. Mike opened the door a crack, and saw us hugging. Looking at him, I mouthed, 'Go pick up Adie, I'll drop Sam off at your place.' Mike nodded, and closed the door.

"Shh.... Sammy, It's okay...."

"Pete...." her hands gripped my shirt, as she cried into my chest. Placing two fingers under her chin, I lifted her face so I could see it.

Her eyes were red and puffy, her face looked almost raw from all of the tears that she had shed today.

"Sam...." I whispered, "I'm so sorry." placing a soft kiss onto her lips, I tried to make things better. She pushed me away.

"Pete...." she said again. I released her, and she got dressed. She didn't mind me watching. She brushed out her hair, and placed it in a neat ponytail.

"Sammy." I said, standing next to her. She turned to me. Her face still telling people that she had done a lot of crying.

"Pete.... Please. You said it yourself.... We're over."

"What?"

"Bye."

"Sammy! I was angry! Please! I love you." Sammy stopped at the door for a moment, her figure looked pained for a split second, but she continued her was next door to the bathroom. I sat down on my bed, looked at the ceiling, and closed my eyes.

.:Joe's P.O.V:.
Patrick and Andy and I watched as Mike Dirnt made his way back to his house in a rather quick pace. We looked at each other, wondering what was going on, but shrugged it off. We finished cleaning Pete's car, and went back inside. We made a phone call to the nearest car dealer place... and asked if they could fix a car window, and of course they said that they could... so... yeah we have to take Pete's car in tomorrow at noon.

We were in the living room, reading magazines, watching our newest music video 'Dance, Dance' when Samantha came down stairs. It was obvious that she washed her face, but it did little for her red eyes.

"Hey Joe...." she said.

"Yeah?"

"Do you mind driving me to Billie's house?"

"Sure." I stood, and set my issue of Rolling Stones on my chair. We left the house, and into my car.

"Why are you going there?"

"I just want to make sure he's okay. He was acting a little weird yesterday."

"Oh." we pulled out off of the slab of cement that we call our driveway, and I drove off to the staff housing area.

"So, are we still up for Friday?" I asked, nervously.

"Yeah." she said with a smile. It was the first time I saw her smile all day. I made me smile, "Don't get cocky." she said.

"Huh? Oh no.... I was just happy to see you smile." she smiled again. We pulled into the driveway of the house of Green Day and she got ready to get out.

"I'll see you tonight." she said, placing a kiss on my cheek. I smiled, and placed on on hers too. She got out of the car, and made her way to the front door.

She was wearing the outfit that she had bought a Hot Topic, and she looked sexy in it. She wore a red tank top, and a hot thick black shirt over it. The design was like lace, so it showed what was underneath it. Her pants were tight jeans. The sleeves of her shirt had a loop in it, so she could slid it around her middle finger, and it formed triangles on the back of her hand. The outfit alone was pretty awesome if you ask me.

She knocked on the door, and was greeted by a tight hug from Tre. They laughed, and she entered the house, and out of my sight. I pulled out of the driveway, and decided to drive around campus, and see what else there is here besides houses.

.:Billie's P.O.V:.
There was a knock from the front door, and Tre jumped up to get it. There was a muffled scream, and them muffled laughter.

"BILLIE!" he called, "SAMANTHA IS HERE!"

"What?" I looked at myself. I was still in a night shirt and boxers, "Hold on!" I ran to my room, and tried quickly to get dressed. But that bastard showed her directly to my room.

"There he is."

"Oh my God!" she turned her face away, blushing a beep, beep red, "I'm sorry."

"It's okay." I said smiling, as I buttoned my pants, "There.... All better." she laughed, and sat down on my bed. Her outfit was awesome. If she had just put of and black bra and that black top, I would have been just fine.

"So, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Mike is going to pick up Adrianne form the airport."

"What!"

"Yeah.... I thought he told you."

"No!"

"Shit."

"What else didn't he tell me?"

"Do you know of our plan to get you back together?"

"No."

"Shit." she bit her lower lip, and looked at the floor. Oh what would I give to take that lip into my mouth.... What! No! Stop thinking like that!

Scooting closer, she still bit her lip, and looked at me with concern.

"I'm sorry Billie." she said, "I didn't mean to-" I placed my fingers on her lips, and she smiled.

"It's okay.... It's all Mike's fault.... Not yours." she smiled again. I couldn't help it. The next thing that I knew, your lips collided, and my tongue was begging for entrance.

.:Normal P.O.V:.
I was sitting on Billie's bed, embarrassed that I had to tell him of our plan.

"It's okay.... It's all Mike's fault...." he said, "Not yours." I smiled, but was put into a state of shock when his lips pressed against mine. His tongue went from left to right, looking for a way to enter my mouth.

I tried to pull away, but his hand which was on my head wouldn't let me. I opened my mouth for air, and his tongue shot in. Slowly, he played with mine, trying to whip it into action.

My eyes searched the room, and landed on the doorway. Tre looked in, and was shocked. I moaned and looked at him with pleading eyes.

"BILLIE JOE ARMSTONG! GET THE HELL OFF OF YOUR STUDENT RIGHT NOW, OR I WILL CALL ADRIANNE, AND TELL HER THAT SHE CAN CATCH THE NEXT PLANE HOME BECAUSE HER EX-HUSBAND HASN'T CHARGED AT ALL FROM THE STATE THAT HE WAS IN!" Tre stormed into the room, yelling at Billie, but he wouldn't stop. He pushed me down onto the bed. His hand was slipping its way up my shirts.

"DO YOU WANT TO GET FIRED!" Tre yelled. Billie pulled away, and looked into my horror filled eyes.

"I-I'm sorry." he said, jumping off of me, and practically landing on the other side of the room. Tre was at my side, wrapping his arms around me.

"Billie, what the hell?" I asked.

"I told you. Remember?"

"I thought that only applied to me looking like Adie! Not you falling in love with me!" I yelled.

"I should have told you, I know.... But I was hoping that you would get the message when I didn't show up today!" he yelled back.

"Come on." said Tre helping me up, "Let's go into the living room." as he herded me out of the room, I saw Billie slid down the wall, place his elbow onto his knee, and support his head with his hand. The other clenched into the fist, continuously beat his other knee.