We're Going Down, Down in an Earlier Square?

031

.:Pete's P.O.V:.
When Samantha didn't come home from Billie's house, I began to worry. What if she really DID go to Mike? Holly shit! What the hell did I do?

"Pete...." came a timid voice from my door. Turning, I saw Stacy.

"Yeah?"

"Rea wants to talk to you," she answered. She stepped aside, and Rea came in. She closed the door, and sat in a chair at my desk.

"Hey," I said.

"Hi," she didn't look at me, and her voice was tainted with sorrow.

"Hey.... I'm so sorry."

"No.... It's okay," she looked up, but still didn't meet my eyes, "You love Samantha. It's okay.... I understand."

"Rea...." I got up, and knelt down in front of her, "Rea.... Samantha doesn't love me anymore," she looked down at me in shock.

"What?"

"We.... Had a fight."

"So I've heard."

"I said something, and she took it seriously."

"I'm so sorry."

"No.... It's not your fault. I guess.... Things aren't always as they seem," I looked down, and closed my eyes in shame. I heard Rea move, and felt her fingertips on my chin, as she lifted my head up to meet hers. I opened my eyes, and was shocked to see how close we were.

"Pete.... It's not your fault. You just.... Didn't see the light," I nodded. She smiled, and our lips touched.

A sensation went through me, a feeling that felt like it was telling me that this was wrong, but I didn't care. I didn't care... no I wanted to take my mind off of Samantha, and try to go back to the way things were with Rea.

Slipping my tongue into her mouth, she did the same to me. Wrapping my arm around her, I pulled her off of the chair, and onto my knee. We deepened the kiss, and it became more serious.

We broke the kiss, and stood up. Rea smiled, and pushed me onto my bed. I smiled, and pulled her down with me. Our lips collided again, and my hands instantly tore off her shirt.

We were on fire! We moved so fast, it was almost like we hadn't had sex for years. But as she thought about giving love to me, I was thinking about Samantha. Her sent, her taste, her figure. It all turned me on. I know it was wrong, but I couldn't help it. I wanted this so badly, that I was willing to do anything to get it. As long as I don't yell out Sam's name, then I'm good.

My lips trailed down Rea's exposed body, going down her neck, and further down her body. My hands ran up and down her figure, her hands gripped my shoulders. Coming back up, our lips connected again, and her hands ran down my stomach.

Samantha's moans from our kisses entered my head, and I continued to kiss Rea, expecting to hear Sam's voice. But the whole time, I never did.

Lying down next to Rea, I pulled the covers over my upper body, and closed my eyes. Rea rolled over, so she was somewhat on me, and she wrapped her arm around my waist. Soon after, I fell asleep.

.:Normal P.O.V:.
Sleeping next to Mike Dirnt was a really creepy experience. Every move he made was frightening. I eventually moved to the floor, and fell asleep down there.

Waking in the morning, I found Mike sitting in bed, reading a book. He noticed me, and smiled.

"I see you're awake," he closed his book, and placed it on a bedside table, "Why did you move?"

"It was just.... Really uncomfortable," I answered.

"Oh," Mike smiled again, "Are you hungry?"

"Not really," I stretched, and fell back into my pillow. Closing my eyes, I breathed deeply, and tried to wake up.

"I'll make coffee if you want it," Mike said. I heard the door close, and I opened one eye. The room was empty.

Sighing, I got up, and got dressed in the same outfit that I wore yesterday. I excited the room, and headed to the living room.

As I passed Billie's room, the door opened, and Billie came out. He wore nothing but his boxers, and his hair was askew. I wondered if it was just from sleep or if he and Adie did something last night.

"Good morning," I greeted with a shy smile.

"Oh! Shit! I forgot you were still here," a light blush formed over both of our faces, "Shit, this is embarrassing."

"Um.... This never happened," I said, "Go inside, get dressed, and this is completely erased."

"Right," Billie stepped back, and closed the door behind him.

I continued my way to the kitchen, when I heard voices. Rounding the corner, I found Joe, and Tre sitting at the counter.

"Hey Joe," I greeted, "What are you doing here?"

"Picking you up of course," he said with a smile.

"That's right," I agreed, "Are you leaving now?"

"Yeah," Joe smiled shyly. I nodded, "If you want, we can spend the day together. There's a problem up at the school. Rats or something."

"Sure," I smiled again, and Joe stood from his chair.

"Well, thank you for letting me stay for a while." Joe said.

"Thank you for letting me stay over."

"No problem," Tre said.

"Stop by anytime," Mike said. His smile big.

"Will do," Joe wrapped his arm around my waist, and we headed out the front door.