We're Going Down, Down in an Earlier Square?

036

The door to my room opened, and I sat up, to see Samantha walk in. She smiled at me, and closed the door.

"Samantha," I whispered. Looking at the alarm clock, it was eleven at night.

"Shh," she came over to my bed, and placed her fingers on my lips. Removing her fingers, she replaced them with her lips.
I was shocked at first, but I kissed back. Falling back onto my bed, my hand slipped up her shirt, and pulled it off. We eventually lost all of our clothing, and were soon entangled in my sheets. There was a knock on the door, and Joe came in. He looked so hurt, and mad....


Sitting up in bed, I scanned the room. Samantha was in her bed, the covers pulled over her head, and breathing soundly. I looked at my clock. One twenty in the morning. Lying back down, and placed my hand on my head.

It was a dream? Shit. I can't believe it. It felt so real.

Looking back over to her side of the room, I smiled. Oh course I would dream of sleeping with her. I mean, come on! Sex would most likely be the one thing any man would want from her. But not me. I just want her. I want to be the one to hold her when she cries. I want to be the one to hug her, to bite and suck on her neck at night, the one to be she loves.... And the only one. Rolling over, I tugged on my covers so they were to my chin. I closed my eyes, and fell back asleep.

.:Pete's Dream:.

A light came to my eyes, opening them, I saw and angle. No.... Not an angle, it was Samantha. She leaned in, and our lips connected again. It was only for a moment, but what a moment it was. Then the light went out, and I rolled over onto my side again. I smiled, and everything went black.

.:End Dream:.

.:Normal P.O.V:.

In the morning, I got up, and got dressed. Looking over at Pete's side of the room, he looked like he was stirring. I smiled, and walked over to him. Leaning down, I kissed him, but only for a moment, before I leave the room to eat breakfast, and leave for Mike's house.

"Hello beautiful," said Joe, walking out of his room.

"Hey," I answered.

He wrapped his arm around my waist, and we shared a kiss. Patrick came out of his room, and stood shocked. I pulled away, and rested my head on his shoulder.

"Oh," exclaimed Joe, "Good morning Patrick."

"Hi," he said nervously.

"Going down to breakfast," I asked.

"Yeah."

"Awesome," we all made our way down the stairs in an awkward silence.

The dinning room was emptied, which usually meant that we were the first ones up, or other wise. We each grabbed a plate, and sat down at a table. I was next to Joe, and Patrick was across from me.

"You're up early, Joe," Patrick said.

"Yeah.... Couldn't sleep," he answered, "I guess I'm just excited about band practice."

"Really?"

"Hell yeah," he said.

"And I don't think I've ever seen you up this early Samantha," he said.

"I had my alarm watch set," I answered.

"Oh."

"Yeah, I hope to catch Mike to get some coffee, or something."

"You'd best get going then," Patrick said, Joe set his fork down, and wiped his face with a napkin.

"Here, I'll drop you off."

"Thanks," I set my fork down, and took our plates into the kitchen, "Sorry for leaving you alone Patrick."

"He won't be alone," came a voice form the stairs. Pete came down in only his pajama bottoms.

"Good morning," I said.

"G'morning," he answered, Joe waved, and we both grabbed our hoodies, and left the house.

Jumping into the car, Joe drove off to Mike's house, and we arrived just in time to see Mike Dirnt coming out of the door, ready for a cup of Starbucks coffee.

"Hey Mike," I said, getting out of the car.

"Oh! Well, isn't it my favorite student!"

Joe honked his horn twice, before driving off. Both Mike and I waved.

"What are you doing here?"

"I was wondering if I could get a cup of coffee with you."

"Well sure," Mike went over to a black BMW and opened the driver door, "Hop in!" I sat in the passenger side, and Mike pulled out of the actual driveway that they had.

"So," Mike said in the car, "How are things with you and Joe?" I laughed.

"Things are find father. Thank you for asking."

"Just wondering," he smiled.

"How are things at the Green Day household," I asked.

"We're just fine," he answered.

"Billie and Adie?"

"Better than I've ever seen them," he answered, "This includes the day after he married her. they're closer than ever."

"That's great to hear," I said, "And how are Joey and Jackob?"

"They're thrilled that they're getting a dad. They're getting along great with Billie."

"That's so good to hear."

"And it's all to you," he said.

"What! I didn't do anything. Remember, Adrianne and Billie got together on their own."

"Well, you were the one who dealt with Billie."

"True," I answered, shuddering.

"Is he over me?"

"I don't know," he answered, "I wouldn't go whisking him off with you to another spot for training unless someone is coming with you. At least for a while."

"Yeah," I answered. We entered the outskirts of the town, and pulled into the parking lot of the Strbucks.

"What would you like?"

"I'll have a caramel latte." I answered.

"Find a spot."

"Ha. Yes mommy," I answered, feeling like a little kid not wanted at the front counter.

Mike ordered the drinks, and waited for them to be made. He paid and came and sat down, "There ya go," he said.

"Thank you," I took a sip, and felt as the hot smooth carmly drink slipped down my throat, "This is just what I needed," I smiled.

"So, what are you planning on doing today," Mike asked, taking a sip from his own coffee.

"Well, I was planning on finding out if I could spend the day with Gerard of Mikey.... Or both for that matter. I haven't spoken to them at all for what feels like forever."

"That's good," he said, "I'll drop you off at their house."

"Thank you," I said, the bell that hung in front of the door rang, which indicated that someone had entered.

"Hello Mike," said a slightly old voice, we both turned to see Mr. Wrendalds, the principal, or head master of Harpersville.

"Good morning, Mike greeted, Mr. Wrendals ordered, and we invited him to sit with us.

"Why! Who are you," he asked me, as he sat down.

"My name is Samantha Young," I answered, "I'm one of his students."

"Students," he looked alarmed, "Mr. Dirnt, tell me.... Do you often take you students out for coffee?"

"No," he said, "It's just be Samantha all year."

"Really?"

"Yes," he answered, "She's been a big help at my house."

"Hm... speaking of houses...." Mr. Wrendals turned to me, "Two nights ago, you weren't at your house, where were you?"

"Oh! I was forced to sleep with Mike at his house. It was late, and I didn't want to wake anyone with calling," Mr. Wrandals' eyes grew.

"You mean.... You spent the night with a teacher?"

"Yes sir."

"That is unheard of!"

"It was only for a night."

"And it's not what it sounds like," Mike added, "She didn't even sleep with me."

"Where did she sleep then?"

"On the floor," I answered, "Mr. Wrendals, Mike, Billie, Tre, and I are friends, and friends only. Nothing is happening between us."

"That's good to hear," Mr. Wrendals gave a look or relief.

Mike and I finished our drinks, and we said goodbye to Mr. Wrendals. We got into the car, and Mike drove off in the direction of the school.