We're Going Down, Down in an Earlier Square?

009

.:You're P.O.V:.
I pulled away from Gerard and looked into his eyes, what had just happened? What did we just do? From the corner of my eye, I saw Pete stiffen, then throw the curtain as he walked off.

"Um...." Gerard did know what to say.

"Would you like to stay for dinner?" I asked timidly. Gerard's eyes sparkled.

"Sure. What are you having?"

"No clue."

"Ha! Well, then I'll be surprised too." we laughed, and made our way into the building, "What is the name of this house?"

"I don't think it has one." I answered, as we strolled down the hall looking for dinner. Stacy came out of a room with a plate heaping with food. She stopped and stared at us.

"You," she said pointing her fork at me, "You're the girl who got past my binding spell." I nodded, "No one has ever been able to do that. Congrats!" I smiled in spite of myself, and we continued.

"I think we're having what ever we want." Gerard said, looking at amount of food that was spread out in different parts of the room.

"Yummy." I commented. Gerard and I picked up a plate, and made our way around the room. Gerard stayed away from the meat, the milk, the chocolate, the cheese, everything. I eyed him suspiciously, and he caught my look.

"I'm a vegan."

"Oh!" I nodded to show that I understood. I piled my plate with food and we exited the room, following a boy with long brown hair, and facial hair. He wore a faded peach shirt, and wore baggy blue jeans with holes on each knee. He wore glasses, and had tattoos and piercing.

"Hey Andy!" Gerard said clasping a hand on the boys shoulder.

"Gerard! What's up bitch?" 'Andy' looked like a good kid, but a hard shell. I laughed at myself inside, 'What the hell did I just say? A good kid with a hard outer shell? Oh my god!'

"Samantha," Gerard addressed me, "This is Andy Hurley. He's the drummer for Fall Out Boy."

"Oh! That's why." I said, I wanted to slap my forehead for not being able to recognize him, but my hands were full.

"It's nice to meet you." Andy said with a smile.

"Like wise." I answered.

We entered another room that looked to be a dinning room. Everyone sat in different places. Pete, Patrick, Andy, and whom I guess would be Joe sat at a table with only four chairs, Stacy, Jared and Jordan all sat at an other table. There was a loner table in the corner of the room with two chairs. Gerard and I headed over in that direction, and sat down.

"Well, this is nice." I said sarcastically, "I hate feeling left out."

"This is how I felt in High school."

"I know."

"What?"

"I read a lot." he laughed, "What I do."

"What ever. That is the lamest excuse ever. Just admit it, you love me." he placed his elbow on the table, rested his head in his hand, and fluttered his eye lids, giving me the sweetest girlie smile he could muster.

"That's pretty good. You know, you would make one hot girl." I said, his smile deflated, and he growled at me, "Wow! What the hell was that?"

"I'm part wear wolf, I swear." he answered with a sly smile.

"You have a smile for everything don't you."

"As I've heard." he smiled again.

"That's really cute." I said. I meant it to be a mock insult, but Gerard took it as a complement.

"Why thank you."

"What ever." I took a bite full of rice, "Why did you decide to become a vegan?"

"I don't know. I guess it was just what I felt like doing."

"Are you one of those people who do what ever they feel like?"

"Yeah."

"Awesome, so am I."

"No way. You have got to be shitting me."

"Am not." I smiled, and took another spoonful of rice, and placed it into my mouth.

"You know, I noticed that you have nothing but Chinese looking dishes on your plate. What the hell is up with that?"

"I'm a sucker for Chinese food." I answered. I reached into my pocket, and pulled out a pair of wooden chopsticks that I was going to use for my hair, but decided I could wow Gerard by my talents. I positioned the two sticks in my hand, and started eating again.

"Do you always carry a pair of chop sticks with you?"

"I was going to use them for my hair, but I think I might use them for my food." I laughed a bit.

"You are amazing." he said, as he took a bite out or his....letuce.

After dinner, we made our way to the front door. Gerard held his hand around my waist, and I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Thank you for inviting me over for dinner." he said.

"Thank you for staying." I replied. We stood on the front porch, and looked out at the sunset. "Oh! It's beautiful!"

"Yes you are." I looked at him and blushed.

"That's like the tenth time I've heard that this week."

"I'm sorry, here let me come up with another one....."

"You don't have to. That was perfect." I leaned in, and kissed his cheek. I pulled back then hesitated. You lips collided, and I was swept away into a magical world where it's only me and Gerard. He pulled away, and smiled.

"I had better get going." he said.

"Yeah. Good bye."

"I'll see you tomorrow."

"Okay."

"I'll walk you to your first lesson."

"Sure. I'll be waiting for you."

"Then on Friday, we could go out for dinner?"

"Sounds wonderful." I smiled. He kissed me again, and walked off the porch, giving a single wave as he walked off towards his house.