Status: Keep? or Kill?

In the End

Forever

Forever is a long time..

Have you ever just sat and thought about it? What awaits among the time it produces? Wondering if you'll ever find the end of your forever? I've spent countless times pondering the subject...wondering if eternal peace awaits for me.

Eventually, forever will come to an end. No one knows when this will occur. No one...but Him.

I sat for moments more, pondering the subject as I had done over and over. Wasting the time away. Wasting the time I'd had too much of.

I thought about the people that spent their lives thinking about the subject. I wish they'd fulfill themselves to the fullest unlike I had the chance to. They'd have forever to think about later anyways. I sighed for the moment and looked out into the black void in which I'd been seated in for the past hour. No sound other than my breathing or than the blood pumping from my heart. I closed my eyes. There was no difference. Other than the fact that I was actually dead yet still functioning the same as before.

A face flashed under my eyelids. The man's smile brightened as he saw my face. I looked down into his eager eyes and he looked up from the sidewalk, people brushing past him rudely. My usually expressionless face was now full of curiosity. I opened my eyes again and wrinkled my brow....who was this mysterious man...

Along with the thoughts of forever he seeped through my mind. Giving me more to think about until I had another charge...
♠ ♠ ♠
Soooo, I realize that this is just a filler. The next one will be as well until I can think fluently on this story again. It's been about a year since I've been on here and updated anything. Lol. I don't even know how to use the new Mibba!
Anywho...

Comments.
Subscriptions.
Constructive Criticism.
And all that jazz!
The other filler should be up soon though!