Status: Active :)

Sweetheart, I'm Sorry but You're Not the First

The Love On My Lips...

John got to my house a lot faster than i expected, Daisy was still screaming but she calmed down almost right away when John walked in and scooped her up in his arms.

"Shh baby its okay" John cooed as he sat down on the bed, Daisy cradled in his arms.

"I love you, daddy" she sniffled as she buried her face into his t-shirt, soaking it with tears.

"Love you too, Dais. Just go to sleep, Daddy will be here when you wake up" he said softly before laying down on the bed with Daisy on his chest.

She sniffled a little more before finally calming down enough to close her eyes and relax. I couldn't believe that it had been so easy for John to get her calm.

"Kenz, come lay down and go to sleep. You look exhausted" John whispered from the bed as he waved me over.

I walked to the bed and laid down next to him.

"Thank you so much for coming over" I said as I rubbed my tired and red eyes.

"Its no problem, but uh..did you tell her that I was her dad?" John asked. He was probably confused as to why Daisy was suddenly referring to him as daddy, as was I.

"No, I didn't actually. I have no idea how she figured it out" I said before I looked up, into his beautiful eyes.

"Ok, you don't mind if she knows though right? Your not gonna take it back or anything? Because I know that you hate me but I really really love her, and you, and I just don't wanna lose this because she's the only good thing in my life right now" he stuttered out.

"I would never do that to you, John. As much as we have our differences, Daisy needs her daddy, and her daddy needs her" I said with a small smile before turning over to face the wall and closing my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love you guys <3
Comment and Subscribe!