Status: Active

Boys Don't Cry

Sexual Relations

That day I left Logan’s room I left successfully with no one seeing. Or so I thought. Everywhere I went on campus, people would stare at me and whisper. I always brushed it off and acted like it was nothing…until Professor Xavier got wind of it. Two days after the incident with Logan, he called me to his office.
“You wanted to see me?” I ask him as I walk in his office.
“Yes. Sit Natalia.” I do as ordered and sit at a chair near his desk. Professor Xavier sat with his back to me, looking out the window. “I’ve heard some things Natalia.”
“Wha-what things?”
“Since you’re legally an adult, this shouldn’t be a concern. But I have to ask because it involves administration. Have you and Logan had relations?” I was taken back by his question, even thought I knew it was coming.
“What do you mean ‘relations’?”
“I’m not going to sugar coat it for you, Miss Roberts. I realize you need it to be straight and forward. Have you and Logan had sexual relations?”
“No! Oh, god no.”
“Then why have I received photographic evidence showing you coming out of his bedroom.”
“…We just slept together-NOT LIKE THAT! We just slept in the same bed, that’s all. I swear.”
“Is it?”
“Well…we’ve kissed. But it was nothing!”
“I see.” He continues to lecture me when Logan comes in the room. “Ah, Logan. Just who I’ve been waiting for.” Logan sees me sitting in a chair uneasy and gives me a questionable look. He takes the seat next to mine and looks at me. “I need your attention, Logan.”
“Oh, uh…yeah, sorry.” Professor Xavier takes out the photo of me leaving his room and shows Logan. “Is this true?” Xavier asks with an arched eyebrow.
“Uhh…”
“I’ll cut to the chase like I did with Miss Roberts. Did you and Miss Roberts have sexual relations?” Logan was just as taken back by the question as I was.
“No! She just slept in my bed with me. Noting happened!” Xavier raised his eyebrow again. “Okay, I kissed her. But that’s it!”
“You may leave.” He tells us. Logan and I look at each other with a look of ‘shit’. We leave Xavier’s office and try to go separate ways so the rumors don’t escalate.
“Look, Natalia. I’m sorry.”
“Why are you apologizing?”
“Because of me, people are talking. About you. About us. And I didn’t want that for you.”
“Aw, Logan. Don’t worry about me. I can take care of myself.” I smile.
“Just watchin’ out for you, darlin’.” He smiles. I smile back at him and hug him. This time there he didn’t hesitate to hug me back.
“I don’t care about the rumors.” I say looking up at him. He kisses my forehead and lays his head on mine.
“I don’t either.”

***

“So, what’s up with you and Logan?” Rogue asks. Since Rogue was my friend, I didn’t mind her asking.
“Nothin’.” I blush.
“You’re lyin’!” She says laughing.
“We just kissed. That’s all.”
“Oh, honey. People are sayin’ ya’ll did more than kissin’.”
“I know.” I say with a groan.
“But, how was it?” She asks eagerly.
“It was nothing really. There was no tongue, if that’s what you’re asking.”
“Well, shoot!” She says slapping her thigh. We both laugh at her eagerness to get Logan and me to kiss. “So, ya’ll did sleep in the same bed?” She asks intrigued.
“Yup.” I say blushing.
“How was it?!”
“Rogue! It’s not like we had sex!”
“Yet!” She yells. I throw a pillow at her and we laugh hysterically on our beds. The laughter slows down and we ease up. “But seriously, do you want to?”
“To…what?”
“To have sex with Logan!”
“Shhh! They’ll hear you!”
“Answer my question.” She says deviously.
“…Yes.” I mumble crossing my arms over my chest. Rogue breaks out in a fit of giggles and almost falls out of her bed. “What?”
“I dunno, darlin’. I just couldn’t contain myself.” She says while trying to stop laughing. “When do you think it’ll happen?”
“I don’t know, Rogue! I don’t plan this shit out!” I laugh.
“I’m sure Logan can’t wait.” She smirks.
“I’m sure he can.”

***

“’Sup, Lady Wolverine?” That was officially how everyone said ‘hello’ to me. No, ‘hey’, ‘hi’, ‘hello’. My name was now forgotten. It didn’t matter anymore. I lost my identity. And that was the total opposite of what I wanted to do. Today was a day I could forget about that. Today I got to visit Cassie. Logan let me borrow his car so I could meet her at her favorite coffee place. I pull into the parking lot of Sully’s Café and see her car in the parking lot. I hopped out of the car with a fast pace. I wanted to see my sister and I wanted to see her now. I walk into the café and see her sitting in the corner reading a book. I immediately smile and walk over. I take a seat at the table without her knowing.
“A-hem!” I clear my throat. She looks up and sees me and smiles the biggest smile.
“Nat!” She engulfs me in a huge hug and I hug her back.
“I’m so fucking happy to see you.” We let go of our hug and we talk about our new lives without each other. I tell her all about Rogue and Logan and all the rumors.
“You kissed him?!” She asks with a big smile.
“Mhm!” I giggle. We continue to talk about how it’s like at home without me and how she has a boyfriend. “You’re first boyfriend?!”
“Yup!” She gleams. I can’t believe my baby sister has a boyfriend. I can’t believe I’m not there to see it. We talk for three more hours until she gets a call from her parents (I refuse to call them my parents) saying she had to come home.
“I’m going to miss you so much.” I say into our hug.
“I’ll still get to see you next month, right?”
“Wouldn’t miss it for the world.” I smile. We walk outside to our cars and hug on last time. “I love you, Cass!” I called.
“I love you, too Nat!” We drive off in different directions with tears in our eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
D'aww, sadness! It'll get better, though!

<3