Status: New. Active.

Audible Perfection

Garrett

We decided to go to the mall.

Well… Rian decided to go to the mall. And pick up some chicks. So did Kennedy. So we all just went because we were bored. And it was like, seven pm. And there was nothing to do. What are nine guys going to do on a Saturday night? I mean, there was no concert that we had to play or anything. I just went because I didn’t want to be by myself.

I’m kind of clingy. And needy. I can’t help it. I need someone to be around me all the time.

Currently, Pat is dragging me around the mall with Jack. I don’t know where everyone else has gone. Anyways. Both of them keep grabbing me and dragging me away from each other, trying to prove that, “Gary loves me more.” I feel weird.

Pat’s got his hand in mine and we’re running towards Gap. I don’t even like there. Kind of. They have nice cardigans though. “LOOK. It’s so pretty on you!” Pat squeals, shoving a sweater in front of me, holding it up to my chest. “I’m buying it for you.”

“Pat, it’s like, forty bucks.”

“SO!? I LOVE YOU.” he screams, running to the cash register. A worker glares at him, but he shrugs it off and pushes his long brown hair out of his eyes, grinning at me. I shuffle under her glare and scoot closer to Jack, but Pat grabs me and hugs me. I blush and awkwardly pat his back. He beams at me and turns to pay for the sweater. I smile slightly. Pat’s so adorable.

I turn and face Jack. He’s glaring at Pat, nose scrunched. I giggle and poke his cheek.

He turns and sees me and suddenly his eyes light up. And then he grabs me and spins me in a circle. “Come on Gare-bear. We’re leaving this loser place.” Jack mumbles, winking and grabbing my hand. We start to walk out. Pat whines and snatches the bag and his credit card out of the lady’s hand as fast as he can and follows us.

I find myself standing in the middle of Zumiez. There are all these punk kids around and they’re everywhere, just loitering. It’s annoying because I can barely follow Jack.

Suddenly, there’s a high pitched scream that sounds remotely like, “Holy fuck, that’s fucking Jack Barakat.” And I can no longer see Jack because he’s swamped by boys and girls alike. I stand back and giggle. Pat just rolls his eyes.

“Do we get any love? Noooooooo.” He mutters, pouting and crossing his arms. I hug him and smile.

“It’s okay. I’d rather not anyways.”

He hugs me back and nods. “I guess so. Looks like we’ll be he-“

GO. AWAY.” someone yells, grunting, and Jack explodes out of the pile of tweens, his shirt being tugged at, arms being grabbed, etcetera, etcetera. He looks super pissed off. “If anyone else touches me, I’m fucking suing you all.” He growls, launching himself away finally, tugging free. He walks over to me and Pat and grabs both our hands. “I am not here to sign stuff. I’m here to have fun with my bestest friends. Now scram.” He grumbles, holding both Pat and I’s hands. Which surprises me, but they really don’t hate each other. They’re so odd. “If you want to see me, come to the concert tomorrow.”

Everyone in the store is staring at us now. I blush and hide my face in Jack’s shoulder.

“Jesus. You act like I’m a piece of meat. I’m know I’m sexy and all, but… bitch please.”

And then everyone starts to laugh. He cracks a smile and walks out of the store with us, calling behind his back, “No seriously. Come to the concert tomorrow. Maybe I won’t be such a pisshead.” And winks.

I laugh, and squeeze his hand. He grins and kisses my cheek, along with Pat’s.

Then he takes us to get smoothies and a pretzel.

He even pays.

Silly Jack.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hai thar. :]
This was the most pointless chapter ever,
and GDN will never have a sexual relationship with Pat or Jack at all in this story,
so I don't even know why this is here.
I'm sorry. I just had to make GDN "awkwardly gay" says Jessie. xD

So...
I've finally stopped procrastinating.
It's so weird. If I procrastinate here, I don't in my schoolwork.
If I procrastinate in my schoolwork, I don't here.
wtf. lololol.

Anyways.
Thank you to:
tyranicholle
glitterandgold
saving.grace
Lost.In.Stereo
derder-chan
whoisthecoon
Forever Young.
No Tomorrow
xxJani_Dayyxx
O.o?
KelseyMarie.
dinosaursgorawr
every road.
like a ross.
ScreamingMyLies
NOH8
VivaLaJack-O-Lantern
queenelizabeth12

for the comments. <3
18 is a lot for a first chapter. XD
<3

**com/sub?

xo,
K

#nowplaying: Da Funk - Daft Punk