Status: Activeee.[:

Real World: Malibu

Chapter 10.

Kay's Point Of View.

30 days later. 61st Day in the house.Around 4 months to go. August 21st.

A lot has happened.We celebrated Cass's 21st few days ago. We had Hey Monday come down for a few days, they left last night. Me and Cass got our casts off the day of her birthday. Me and Alex have gone back to being comfortable around each other. Everybody just got closer and closer to each other. Me and Shawn went out a few times too. We weren't a couple or anything, we just hung out a lot. We got really close.

Saturday. No work. But I still got up early, going up to make breakfast for everyone. Pancakes and Sausage.Bryan walked up just in time.

"Bryyyyyyyyyy. Can you set the table. ?"

"Yeah sure."

" Thank you. Anybody else awake. ?"

"Yeah, everybody's awake. They're all washing up."

"GUYS. ! BREAKFAST IS READY. !" I screamed into the house.

Everybody was in the kitchen within the next minute. I smiled. They loved my cooking.

I sat under the chandelier, somewhere I never sit, with Cass to my right, Chett across from me and Bry to my left.

We were all eating, having a good time, when Cassadee cocked her head to the side at me.

"I never noticed this. Kay, what's this. ?" She grabbed my left arm and looked down at my wrist.

Everybody was looking at us now.

"Um, when I lost Matt, I cut my wrist. But only once. "I took my arm back, looking down at the diagonal scar that was about 2 inches long.

I shrugged it off. Yeah, I was pretty devastated after I found out Matt died.

"Oh, I'm sorry." Cass said.

"It's okay. I got out of that depression soon after that. I actually went to hang out with Boys Like Girls after that. And they made me feel a lot better." I said, leaning onto Bry.

Bry smiled and wrapped his arm around me. He kissed my head. "My best friend."

"My bestest friend." I smiled.

We all finished eating and cleaned up. We decided to play Call Of Duty for a while.

We finally stopped playing at 9 PM. Crazy huh. ? We stopped once to eat lunch, which I made of course.

"Hey Kay. Me, Hayley, See, Bryan, and Kenny are gonna go to a small thrift shop around the corner and go a little window shopping. Wanna go. ?"

"Nah, I'll pass. Thank you though. " She nodded and got up with everyone that was going. They waved good-bye and were out the door.

"Alex, you said you'd teach me how to play 6 Feet Under The Stars. Come on." I said, tugging on his hand.

"Fine, let's go." He got up and followed me to the music room. I sat down with a guitar in hand. I pulled my skinny jean legs down a bit. I missed skinny jeans so dearly.

We sat there playing for about ten minutes when Chett walked in.

"Hey, Kay. Phone call for you."

"Okay, Thanks."

I got up and walked upstairs, my IPod headphones hitting my thigh with each step I took.

"Hello. ?"

"Kay." My mom cried. Crap. I knew where this was going. Tears streamed down my face already.

"Mom. ? Is it Same. ?"

"Yeah." She choked.

I dropped the phone and walked out the door. I couldn't handle this. I lost one of the most important people in my life.

I didn't know where I was going, or what I was gonna do. But I was blinded by tears and driven by a broken heart.

Alex's Point Of View.

It's about five minutes since Kay went up for a phone call. I walked into the kitchen, planning to grab a snack when I walked by the phone room, and Kay was nowhere to be seen. The phone hung by the cord.

I walked over. "Hello. ?"

"Hello. Who's this. ?" A voice sobbed. I recognized he voice right away.

"Mrs. Duong. ? It's Alex Gaskarth. What's wrong. ?"

"I was talking to Kay. We just found out Same died. Where is she. ?"

"I don't know Mrs. D. But I will find her. I'll call you back when I find her."

"Thank You Alex. "

"No Problem. And I am truly sorry about Same. He was a good friend."

"Thank you again Alex. I know Same thought of you as a brother."

"Thank you. I'll call back when I find Kay. Bye."

"Bye."

I took a deep breath and let it out slowly.

God. Same is dead. Mrs. D sounded devastated. Kay must be too.

Kay. I have to go find her.

"Hey, Chett. !"

"Yeah. ?"

"Did Kay just walk out the doors. ?"

"Yeahhhh. ?"

"She just found out Sam is dead. She's probably heart-broken. I'm gonna go find her. You stay here in case she comes back."

"Okay."

I grabbed a flashlight from the living room and swiftly walked outside and was hit by a cold wind. It was dark
so I turned on the flashlight and started walking down the beach. I don't know how I knew she walked this way, but I did.

The water was black and choppy. I walked for a few more minutes until I came upon something shiny in the sand. I bent down and picked it up.

Kay's IPod. Crap. I had to find her. But, she wouldn't leave her IPod unless it might get wet....

Fuck. ! I put the pieces together and started running to the pier that was down the beach. When I saw a figure standing on the railing at the end of the pier, I ran even faster.

She looked over her shoulder, looking at me one final time. Before she turned and jumped into the water below.
♠ ♠ ♠
BAM. ! Not expecting that huh. ?