Status: Activeee.[:

Real World: Malibu

Chapter 24.

“Kanitha Duong.”

“What.” I stirred awake, barely.

“What the fuck did you do to your wrist. ?”

I shot up and looked down at my wrist.

“Nothing. I just - I woke up and wanted a midnight snack and I cut myself when I was cutting some food.” I stumbled out.

“You’re such a clutz.” Chett chuckled, half-heartedly. I think he knew, but he wasn’t sure.

“I’m gonna go make breakfast.” I said, climbing out of bed and heading up, avoiding anymore talk about it.

I don’t know how I was suppose to act after I did that last night. I mean, the first time I still stayed in my room for a while.

But this time, it felt different. It felt like I didn’t need to worry about Alex ignoring me anymore.

It’s weird, I don’t know how to describe it, but it feels like … I won’t be here to go through him ignoring me.

No, I won’t be dead. I just … won’t be around him.

I don’t know what I mean by that. I mean we have another couple months here anyways.

I sighed, and began cooking.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I laughed with everyone after Chett told us a story of something that happened at work yesterday.

“Kanitha. Stella. Duong. What the fuck did you do to your wrist. ?” Bry said, glaring at me.

I gulped. I had put on a hoodie to try and cover it, but my sleeve came up too much when I reached for my cup.

“Uhm. Last night I woke up and I made something for a midnight snack and I guess I accidently cut myself.” I shrugged.

I saw Kenny and Bry exchange a look then looked at Alex, who was staring at his plate.

I knew that look. They knew I was lying. I sighed and leaned back into the chair. They were definitely going to intervene later.

After we finished eating, I did the dishes before heading to my room. I wasn’t surprised when I found Kenny and Bry sitting on the bed.

“Kay. We know what you did.” Kenny said.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” I said stubbornly, crossing my arms across my chest.

They just looked at me. Bry got up and pulled my sleeve up before unwrapping my wrist.

“Why. ?”

“ I don’t know. I know I told all you guys I would never do it again. But I just- I was like depressed and the razor was there.” I broke down and buried my face in Bry’s chest, quickly soaking the front of his shirt.

“Shhhh. It’ll be okay.”

I felt By run his hands through my hair and Kenny rub my back.

They stayed with me for a few hours, before me and Chett had to leave for work.

I changed into a dress and put on gladiators. I did my makeup and put my contacts in.

“Why you so dressed up for work. ?” Chett asked as we made our way upstairs.

“Because, my dear Chett. When I feel like crap, I dress up to feel better.”

He shrugged and we said bye to everyone before leaving for the mall.

Chett walked me to the Hot Topic entrance.

“Lunch with me and Shawn. ?” I asked before he walked away.

“Yeah, of course.” He smiled and kissed my cheek. “Feel better.”

I smiled back and walked into the store.

“Woo. You are looking hot today Kay.” Shawn said smiling and hugging me.

“Thank you hun. !” I screamed while walking to the back room to punch in.

I walked back to Shawn who was restocking shirts.

“What happened to you hand. ?” He asked, nodding at my hand.

“Accidentally cut myself cooking a midnight snack.” I waved it off.

He nodded in understanding. “Help me restock these.” He said, throwing a handful of shirts at me. I laughed and threw them back in his face. He threw even more at me.

“Just because you’re a clutz does not mean I’m doing all your work.”

I rolled my eyes just as someone walked in.

“Oh look. A customer. Excuse me while you restock.” I curtsied and laughed as he grumpily gathered up the shirts we threw.

“Hi, Can I help you. ?” I asked, walking closer to the hooded guy with sunglasses on.

I looked at him in confusion but didn’t say anything as he just shook his head.

“Well, okay. I’ll be around so just call if you need anything.”

He nodded and I walked back to Shawn.

“Oh hey. Looks like you can help restock after all.” He smirked, throwing shirts at me.

I stuck out my tongue but helped restock anyways.

-------------------------------------------------
“Can you not steal my food. ?” I asked as Chett ate my fries. “I mean, you have your own fries sitting in front of you.”

“But your fries are better.”

“THEY’RE FROM THE SAME PLACE. !” I threw my hands in the air.

“Whatever Kay.” He continued to eat my food.

I rolled my eyes and looked around the cafeteria as Shawn and Chett talked.

My eye caught the guy in th black hoodie with sunglasses from the store earlier.

I looked at him confused. He had stayed at the store for a couple hours but still didn’t buy anything. And now he was 2 tables away. What is his problem. ?

I shook my head and turned back to the conversation.

“Okay, really Chett. Give me your fries.” I said, sighing as I saw he had eaten all my fries.

He shook his head and stuffed all his fries in his mouth.

“I hate you. Did you know that. ?” I smiled.

“Yeah, I figured.”

I rolled my eye. “Okay guys, we have to head back to work now. Shawn, come over tonight. ?”

“Yeah, definitely. Let’s get to work Kay.”

I nodded and got up, emptying my tray before heading to Hot Topic with Shawn.

I saw the hooded guy get up and follow us.

“Go ahead Shawn. I’ll be there in a sec.” He nodded and continued onto Hot Topic.

I walked over to the hooded guy and crossed my arms.

“Look. I don’t know who you are. And I don’t know what you want. But back off. And stop following me and Shawn. If I see you in the store, you can guarentee that I will call security.”

He nodded and I walked back to the store.

“Who was that. ?” Shawn asked.

“I don’t know.”

I shook my head and helped Shawn continue to restock.

I accidentally hit my wrist against a box and crumbled in pain.

“Holy crap Kay. Are you okay. ?”

“Yeah, I’m fine.” I mumbled, standing back up.

“Go do something else. I’ll finish restocking.”

I nodded and went to lean against the counter.

I was suddenly hit with memories. Of why I cut myself in the first place.

I don’t think I can handle Alex ignoring me even though we live in the same house.

And in that minute, I made a decision that may change my life.
------------------------------------------
“HOUSE MEETING. “ I screamed into the house when me, Chett, and Shawn got to the house.

Within a minute, everyone was sitting in the main living room.

“Okay, so after everything. I’ve decided something.” I said, looking out at all my roommates and Shawn.

“What is it. ?” Bry asked as everyone looked on confused.

I took a deep breath. “I’m going home. For good.”
♠ ♠ ♠
AHHH. SCHOOL MAKES ME SO BUSY. bleh. crappy chapter. Oh welllls. I have major writer's block for both stories. -____- And it sucks because I love both stories so much.